PDA

View Full Version : Banquet, yes or no

tprender
11-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I need to find out if you are planning on going to the banquet or skipping it. The reason that I need to find this out. 2 years ago, I was put incharge of getting stuff for the atv riders. Do I need to get on the phone and get stuff or ?? I have an idea on what I want to do, but I would like to hear from the riders first. Right now, I have not started calling for stuff.
I can't/not able to make it to the banquet this year. On Dec 19th I am getting a complete hip replacement. I am not sure if I will be getting around much on the date of the banquet.

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2007, 06:41 PM
Well be in Ia. :( I really wanted Taylor to be a Mo. Because she tried so hard in Mo. this year I hate to see her go un rewarded She did awesome for a 13 year old girl against a class full of men .We`ll sure miss Mo. I`ve been racing the series since 98 . Thanks Erica , Tom , Kinkler , Pat W , Brain Jones , Echoff , Meyers an so many others for the 10 years of good memories I know We`ll still see alot of you in the years to come But what I remember the most was long lost smell of klozt An the zing of 2-strokes , an lines of 250rs which was replaced by a sea of red 400ex`s by 2000 Many things changed over the years most for the better Now alot of new 450`s But MSHCS will always hold awesome memories Thanks so much Guys & Gals

P.S Tom did Pellan knock your hip out place over the years :eek2: LOL

ronnie
11-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by tprender
I need to find out if you are planning on going to the banquet or skipping it. The reason that I need to find this out. 2 years ago, I was put incharge of getting stuff for the atv riders. Do I need to get on the phone and get stuff or ?? I have an idea on what I want to do, but I would like to hear from the riders first. Right now, I have not started calling for stuff.
I can't/not able to make it to the banquet this year. On Dec 19th I am getting a complete hip replacement. I am not sure if I will be getting around much on the date of the banquet. no im not going can you pick up my stuff thanks tom .after you get a hip replacement you can start raceing again:D

ronnie
11-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Well be in Ia. :( I really wanted Taylor to be a Mo. Because she tried so hard in Mo. this year I hate to see her go un rewarded She did awesome for a 13 year old girl against a class full of men .We`ll sure miss Mo. I`ve been racing the series since 98 . Thanks Erica , Tom , Kinkler , Pat W , Brain Jones , Echoff , Meyers an so many others for the 10 years of good memories I know We`ll still see alot of you in the years to come But what I remember the most was long lost smell of klozt An the zing of 2-strokes , an lines of 250rs which was replaced by a sea of red 400ex`s by 2000 Many things changed over the years most for the better Now alot of new 450`s But MSHCS will always hold awesome memories Thanks so much Guys & Gals

P.S Tom did Pellan knock your hip out place over the years :eek2: LOL qiut you are making me feal real old :D

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Your old an fast Ronnie be proud ;) Maybe even alittle wise :confused: lol It has been fun Monica has years worth of old photos I may go threw over the next few weeks . Great Memories

ronnie
11-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Your old an fast Ronnie be proud ;) Maybe even alittle wise :confused: lol It has been fun Monica has years worth of old photos I may go threw over the next few weeks . Great Memories i still have my old videos .we need some one to make a video at the oxc races

JAKE YATES
11-16-2007, 06:21 AM
i will be there..........

mr.sleeper
11-16-2007, 10:49 AM
THERE!!!!!

sspalco
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
DJ will not be there

tprender
11-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Ronnie, how will I pick up your stuff if I am not going. Even if I could go, I am not sure that I and the other atv riders would be welcome there after what they did.

ronnie
11-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Ronnie, how will I pick up your stuff if I am not going. Even if I could go, I am not sure that I and the other atv riders would be welcome there after what they did. if you can't go i find someone too pick my stuff up after all we don't get that much anyway they could problaly put it in a evolope:D if im intown i might go. last year we got some good stuff thanks to you .maybe they we give us a going away gifts :D

scramblerracer
11-17-2007, 07:23 PM
We won't be going- All of the quad guys should not send in the money then show up and eat all of their food- because they do act like it is their banquet and they were just letting us go. I feel bad for all of the class winners this year as they deserve a big crowd to cheer for them.

smr2
11-19-2007, 12:36 PM
I am going

MO-EX-RIDER
11-19-2007, 04:59 PM
50/50 here :confused:

burrows
11-19-2007, 10:00 PM
I feel the same as Johnny with Bradley running B class this yr. 15 yrs old and running with older guys. He was tickled to get 6th in the B class. He also had a great time running with them. We will be in Iowa at the Banquet so if Bradley does get something for 6th would someone that may be going pick it up and bring it to the Ox race? Thanks alot..

tprender
11-20-2007, 04:44 PM
How about this idea?? We get someone to get the awards from the Series and then we give them out at the 1st OX race after it is over. This would then be kind of like our own banquet with just atv riders. I got the OK from the OX people and they don't care if this is done. Might be a little cold, but they can make a fire.

This way the people from Iowa can be there and enjoy the fun.

ronnie
11-20-2007, 05:40 PM
How about this idea?? We get someone to get the awards from the Series and then we give them out at the 1st OX race after it is over. This would then be kind of like our own banquet with just atv riders. I got the OK from the OX people and they don't care if this is done. Might be a little cold, but they can make a fire.

This way the people from Iowa can be there and enjoy the fun. thats souds good to me .

burrows
11-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Sounds good to us too. Thanks Tom...

smr
11-21-2007, 04:35 AM
sounds good but do you really think they will go for it?

Also....who's going to pick up the awards?

MossboysRacing
11-21-2007, 07:48 PM
I believe the Moss's will be there. We are planning on going down sat. day and leaving after the banquet. We just want our crap, so we can leave. We will be happy to grab your guy's stuff. Hey Tom, is there a way that we can get in touch with the MHSC people and let them know we will be getting everyone's awards. Im sure we will figure something out...

Johnny & Monica
11-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Big Thanks to the Moss Boys! You guys rock!:D

SHEP400EX
11-23-2007, 07:34 PM
hey guys im going as well. i can help the moss boys pick up trophies and stuff. i know it sucks it is all coming to an end but look at the bright side----WE HAVE a NEW SERIES THAT IS ALL OURS AND IT WILL ROCK!!!! IM STOKED!

atvscorekeeper
11-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey guys! I thought of calling Spud and see if he would actually mail the stuff directly to me. I'm pretty sure he would do it! Let me know what you guys think.

Also, if you guys are planning to show up at the banquet without paying, you won't get in the door.

Just so you know, I'm NOT going! They've slapped me in the face enough. I'm going to let them do it again!!!!

ronnie
11-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by atvscorekeeper
Hey guys! I thought of calling Spud and see if he would actually mail the stuff directly to me. I'm pretty sure he would do it! Let me know what you guys think.

Also, if you guys are planning to show up at the banquet without paying, you won't get in the door.

Just so you know, I'm NOT going! They've slapped me in the face enough. I'm going to let them do it again!!!! yes that sounds good to me .im not to the banquet .

burrows
11-26-2007, 04:40 PM

Just so you know, I'm NOT going! They've slapped me in the face enough. I'm going to let them do it again!!!!

Bradley got 6th in the B class. will he get anything? If so sounds good to me too. thanks Erica.. mommab

Johnny & Monica
11-27-2007, 09:33 PM

Thanks Erica

MossboysRacing
11-28-2007, 05:10 PM
Erica, that sounds great!! We can do whatever!! Just let us know what is going on :):D

tprender
12-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Just wondering, has anyone gotten an invit? M/C or ATV

ronnie
12-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Just wondering, has anyone gotten an invit? M/C or ATV no i have not you think they are trying to tell us something:D

SHEP400EX
12-09-2007, 09:15 PM
me either??? wander what's up

Johnny & Monica
12-09-2007, 10:39 PM
:huh Nope

79400ex
12-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Well I am out for sure for the baquet. I am having surgey the day before. I will be layed up for about 6 six weeks. I won't be able to due anything including work.

JAKE YATES
12-10-2007, 06:22 AM
I HAVE NOT GOT ANYTHING EITHER

burrows
12-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Me neither......

Yak whats the matter with ya...

79400ex
12-10-2007, 12:16 PM
I have a hernia by my belly button. I had it for about three years and it just started to bother me just recently. So I, decided to take care of it. Also, I haven't recieved a invate either.

burrows
12-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
I have a hernia by my belly button. I had it for about three years and it just started to bother me just recently. So I, decided to take care of it. Also, I haven't recieved a invate either.

Good luck with that and we will be thinking of you.

geogeorge
12-10-2007, 05:47 PM
NO not going and I am still waiting for the info about the meeting to show up. :mad:

SHEP400EX
12-10-2007, 06:16 PM
yak yak take care of your self and get well soon so you can come race the ox with us! God speed

atvscorekeeper
01-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Hey guys! I'm not going but I have someone picking up all the ATV stuff for me. I can talk to Tim and Carson and see if they're cool with doing it at the OXC race.