PDA

View Full Version : N.o.s Raptor

"BLAHH"300!!
11-01-2001, 04:13 PM
i talked with a guy last night that had a new raptor and a majave
asked him what happend to his bikes'
"well i was runnin nitros on the raptor and melted tehpiston".
"fixed it and ran it the same agin. the second time i melted the pistin to the wall." and i had to sell the majave to fix it- " i had the shocks clamped down and one day i was rinnin' along and hit jump and the swing-arm bolt snapped- and that made the shock break loose and i was dragging the rear wheels by the chain-
kicked my bike to the side and the wheels ended up on top of the rear fender and drugg it for about 20 ft. so i junked it- sold it to a scrap yard for the metal had it recycled."

what an idiot man- who does this to a new bike- get a new head- replace the swing -arm, shock and rear plastic - just like new- don't scrap it out- and no- he doesn't have unlimited income he works a normal jopb and lives in a trailor - he just up and wasted a good bike/ frame for that matter

11-01-2001, 04:30 PM
Maybe you mean P.O.S raptor......

He could have atleast parted it out or something.

"BLAHH"300!!
11-01-2001, 04:33 PM
BUT YEAH MAN- THAT WHAT I'M GETTING AT
SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE NEEDS SOMETHING OFF OF IT

JabberJaw
11-01-2001, 05:06 PM
He probably did the same with his brain... melted it down and sold it for scrap.

Deathbringer
11-02-2001, 01:43 PM
I dont think so Metal at least has value..:D

Guy400
11-02-2001, 03:05 PM
Unless I see it or have a trusted friend see it, I don't believe it. Not that people can't be stupid enough to do what this guy has alledgedly done but it seems a little far fetched especially when you say he's just got a normal job where he's not making a whole lot of money. I can't tell you the number of times I've been at a drag race and you've got some mullet-headed freak start talking about a car he once had that had every high dollar component you could buy but it miraculously blew up and not a single part was spared so he scrapped the whole thing. No one offered to buy the chassis or suspension pieces or anything. This car that was balls out in every aspect was just junked. I don't know how many of you know anything about Olympic or collegiate wrestling but I had a kid that I wrestled with in high school tell me his 400lb. tub-of-lard dad wrestled Dan Gable in his prime and used to beat up on him. Of course, his dad just lost interest in the sport instead of winning Olympic gold for himself.

11-03-2001, 06:46 AM
Guy, you did have some goofy friends back in the day. Which one was this? Whoever it was, needs to quit smoking all that stuff.

Guy400
11-03-2001, 07:51 AM
Jeremy, kid's name was Steve Knepp. I don't think you know him, he graduated with Ehren. His fat, goofy dad used to come to the matches and start with his Dan Gable talk.