PDA

View Full Version : Little Heroes:Helmeted Daredevils

QuadJunkies
11-15-2007, 11:16 AM
I recognized a few of these kids from the WORCS series.
AWESOME report on the kiddos I wanted to share.Its nice to see something POSITIVE on the news with our kids and our sport for once .
:rolleyes:
http://www.komotv.com/home/video/11251876.html?video=pop&t=a

tim colston
11-15-2007, 11:26 AM
It is a great piece. It is funny to listen to people who know absolutly nothing about the sport. Great piece.

tireman43
11-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Nice find. That's a good report.

Nichols Atvs
11-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Awesome! Its nice to hear the good side of things instead of the bad . These people would know it if they came to a couple of races . Were all just one BIG happy family no matter what part of the country.

riding4fun
11-15-2007, 03:05 PM
How cool was that !!!

Nothing but fun, that's what it's all about.

Thanks for posting that.

mxdad423
11-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Thats cool, it's nice to see some of the kids getting some TV time, everyone of our little guys and gals work their butts off week in and week out and never seem to get any recognition because of what they do so it's nice to see them get a little TV time. Great find. Nichols you right, the people that aren't involved in the racing like us just don't understand how everyone at the tracks are like one big family. I'm glad that my son chose to race quads, I think it is one of the best family oriented sports their is and I also think it teaches the kids alot of responsibility, more than most sports.

Full Throttle00
11-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I recognized a few of these kids from the WORCS series.
AWESOME report on the kiddos I wanted to share.Its nice to see something POSITIVE on the news with our kids and our sport for once .
:rolleyes:
http://www.komotv.com/home/video/11251876.html?video=pop&t=a

Thanks Tina for posting. It was a great time, can't believe the weather co-operated soo well for us soo late in the season. "can't believe all the rain this summer at NWQN & WORCS races.
Worked for months to get some posative publicity out there from media and glad they came thru for the kids. They are the future of the sport and mini's. Small things like this have really opened the eyes of family, friends, & newbies that have no idea what and why we all get involved with these crazy things.

Almost had them @ Straddleline for WORCS this year but schedule conflicts with some other wimpy sport called football.LOL
Been talking with the producer to schedule another segment in the future, working on getting them to another event, WORCS?

adam
AJ #00

jetski_dawg
11-15-2007, 06:26 PM
that was awsome!! i wish we had a news station like that here.. they would rather report kids doing crimes than something positive..very cool

QuadJunkies
11-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Full Throttle00
Thanks Tina for posting. It was a great time, can't believe the weather co-operated soo well for us soo late in the season. "can't believe all the rain this summer at NWQN & WORCS races.
Worked for months to get some posative publicity out there from media and glad they came thru for the kids. They are the future of the sport and mini's. Small things like this have really opened the eyes of family, friends, & newbies that have no idea what and why we all get involved with these crazy things.

Almost had them @ Straddleline for WORCS this year but schedule conflicts with some other wimpy sport called football.LOL
Been talking with the producer to schedule another segment in the future, working on getting them to another event, WORCS?

adam
AJ #00

Good luck on that, I would LOVE to see them come out and do something again and show them just how well rounded our sport is. If theres one single thing about the ATV community, is that we are all out there to enjoy time with our families, with our kids, to keep our kids off the streets, away from drugs,gangs and focus on postive things - and is also a good reason to have my kids keep up there grades! HEHE!.

I wish we could afford to race more series (my kids are going stir crazy right now :p ) if they would just self educate and keep observing the sport, they would actually see WHY we all do what we do.;)

Nocomment
11-16-2007, 05:02 AM
Its about time ATV's get GOOD press. We need more of these kind of stories.

dodgepower
11-16-2007, 05:56 AM
That was awesome..........Kudos to everyone involved..........

drr5
11-16-2007, 09:41 AM
somebody save that for the next time sombody wants to bring up the negative well have a positive story to counter with.