PDA

View Full Version : Good Grief

IOWAracer
11-14-2007, 08:51 PM
We have had two bomb threats at school in the last two days...First on was at the middle school and my friends little brother found the note the cops around here are idiots they accused him and he is 11 and to top it all off he had surgery on and off when he was in elementray and cant read or right yet due to missing so much school how could he right it? They finally released him and he is no longer a suspect but good god an 11 year old I know this kid very well and he isnt like that at all he cant even spell the cops asked him to spell happens and he spelled HAPEEENS yea id say he didnt right the note!
Then again today in the high school some one wrote another note and we got cleared out but went back :huh to school they tink they know who did it cause when we all got back to school the cops had a talk with the student body and said who ever it was will be serving prison time and there was a kid that left right after the cops got done talking so i hope they find out and he gets his worth!!

but the funniest thing was that the all call for the bomb threat today was when we were in green house we didnt hear it so after the school is empty we all go from the GH to the Ag shop which there is no school in that part of the building so we had no idea that there was anything goin on i left for lunch early and as i walked out to the main building i was yelled at "HEY YOU PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND GET ON THE GROUND"

I was like WTF luckly the secretary saw it and told me to go to the church which is where we go during a bomb threat but my whole class was still in the ag building so me and her went and got them and went to the churches where we were yelled at and told that we are worthless and couldnt believe "WE" as in the whole damn HS planned the bomb threat but what is up with Schools and Police its like its everyones fault anymore.

Just thought I would vent a little if you dont like what i said read another thread and keep ur coments to yourself please!

Broc

pro-rider46
11-14-2007, 09:26 PM
your school sounds like ours, our greenhouse is by ag, and its at the empty end of school, and theres a church right beside our school, haha weird

IOWAracer
11-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Welp what another intersteing day at my high school another note was found in the boys locker room, stuff utnred sour today ATF swat hi-po local and county were all there snipers on the roof of all the surounding building it was BAD still no leads as to who is writing this stuff but man its getting crazy!!

Exrider434
11-15-2007, 03:48 PM
that would piss me off. do you have to go to the church every time theres a threat?

416exfreak
11-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Id stop going to the fxcking school.:bandit:

If someone is writing all these bomb threats then they need to cancel school and start evauating handwriting.

And dont anyone say it would take to long. Id rather my school got closed for a week so they could compare handwriting then get blown up by some damn EMO kid with a self pity problem.:scary:

11-15-2007, 05:10 PM
I didn't read your whole post but... In the beginning of the year we had 9 bomb threats. Like 6 during school, 1 mini one after school, 1 in the middle school, and one big one with the whole district.

3exrider23
11-15-2007, 05:53 PM
we had one in a middle school not to long ago around here. it sucked though cause i was just riding my bike by and this was afetr school had already ended and everything and was questioned by the bomb squad and whatnot. nothing serious just a bunch of stupid questions. nothing ever happened after that though.

Ghost-Rider
11-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Are you kidding me ? 11 years old and he can't read OR write ? You learn that stuff when your like 5, 6 and 7 not 11.

IOWAracer
11-16-2007, 10:05 AM
If you read the whole post he had surgery as a young kid and didnt go to much school at all!

Broc

IOWAracer
11-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Now this is geting stupid we had yet another bomb threat today linking to yesturdays the note said you did a good job getting the kids out but today they wont be so lucky

ps nice snipers

this is getting out of hand school is off for monday hopfully they catch this sick ****