PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Phoenix AZ area that is an adult?

hardkoratvmxr
11-14-2007, 06:12 PM
If anyone lives in phoenix or the surrounding counties i would like to talk to ya. If you could message me on aim or msn messenger io would appreciate it.

both of my names are in my sig for aim and msn

QuadJunkies
11-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
If anyone lives in phoenix or the surrounding counties i would like to talk to ya. If you could message me on aim or msn messenger io would appreciate it.

both of my names are in my sig for aim and msn
check out the racing section and go to the WORCS section,theyre is a few AZ riders in there ;)

hardkoratvmxr
11-15-2007, 07:03 PM
i am not necessarily looking for riders to ride with. I am looking for someone that lives in the area and owns their own buisness or possibly works somewhere where they are influential. I will be moving there in early june of 2008 and am a qualified mill, lathe, cnc, operater with 2 years of schooling in machine trades. I will be moving there to attend MMI and was trying to meet some poeple of this stature that I could possibly send a resume and reference letters along so i could possibly have an interview or job available when i moved.

700bRad
11-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Wow that would be a tough find. But best of luck to ya man. ill keep my eyes and ears open for a fellow Indiana'n

esr250r86
11-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Go to gomxracing.com ,its an all arizona quad and dirtbike website that has job listings and could help you at by directing you to all the motocross shops in arizona.Good luck.

flyin#5
11-16-2007, 08:22 PM
im going to mmi right now... i added you to msn. feel free to pm me or e-mail. im busy so i dont get a lot of time to talk on msn.