PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte NC,South Bend IN, Tri-cities TN, ST. Louis MO....

yellow_ho_01
11-07-2002, 07:21 AM
who is from these cities... i just got back from a presidential trip to all of the above.... lets just say it was a great party, i mean , trip.

CHarlotte we went to Fox and the hound, Time lounge, and Have a nice day.
South bend we went to Corby's,Couches, and Bleechers, bench warmers, and heartland( i think).
Tri-cities we went to the bar in out hotel,Marriot.
St. louis we wnt to Lucky's, Bar, The big bang, and a couple at west port.

over all it was a good time,... party every night until about 3:30, oh,.. we went to all these places from oct 21 through nov 5.

MSL
11-07-2002, 07:39 AM
I live in the st louis area and have been to the places you mentioned.. did you have a good time?

yellow_ho_01
11-07-2002, 08:02 AM
saturday we went to lucky's and BAR, that was good,.. sunday and monday was DEAD!!

MSL
11-07-2002, 08:54 AM
if the Rams would have been in town sunday the landing would have been rockin

yellow_ho_01
11-07-2002, 01:41 PM
since sunday was dead anyways, it was a good break... we had been partying/drinking since the last monday, and not getting back to our hotels until like 4 anyways... so any early night was a good thing(especially since we had to get up by 5:30 most of the days. but it was still good... had ALOT of "fun" saturday... BAR was cool for the "non-dancers", we just sat there and watched the women dancing ontop of the bar... but we only stayed there for like 30-40 mins, Lucky's was the best.... that place was packed all the way up until about 3... but we still didnt get out of there until like 3:30 or so. BUT, i would have to say that the best place we went was someplace in SouthBend IN called "Heartland" just happened to be on halloween night... THAT WAS GREAT!!!