PDA

View Full Version : Scumbags

Mc. Muffin
11-14-2007, 01:28 PM
SUP BRO, I hate scumbags
One of my good friends visited me last Sunday, which surprised me, on the count I haven't seen him in four years, we started talking about dirtbikes and quads and he soon asked if I can show him my new toys. Sure I said, and took my buddy to my hidden garage. My garage isnt noticeable within the street nor near my house, cause I live in a place where its slammed packed with scumbags.

The next day, the same buddy and another guy Ive never seen before came knocking on my door, the old friend asked if I can show his buddy my toys. I said no, cause I dont normally let strangers in my garage. Afterwards, all three of us started talking, and my buddy asked again, if I can show this stranger my bike and quad.
I finally walked them to my garage, as I was unlocking the padlock I notice something strange, they were both looking at the surrounding area and padlocks I have on the garage door.
After both guys checked out my rides they left my house, I was still suspicious, and was positive they both were planning to steal my hard earned toys, after that day I stayed up every night awaiting for them scumbags to arrive to my garage. Last night I stayed up until 2:45 am, which sucked badly only to find one of my padlocks sawed off half way later that mourning.
So Much for the Police
I unsurprisingly called the police, it took the police over 15 minutes to get to my house and when the police finally did show up at my house they did not even walked to my garage, where the crime scene is located.
I'm having a stakeout tonight and every night until I catch these scumbags within the act.

The meaning of the thread, you can't trust anyone, whether it be your best best friend or a relative.

Ghost-Rider
11-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Change the lock systems. Or take the quads to a relatives. Then bring the guy over, and just kinda slip out something like yea, I keep my quads somewhere else (make up a place) and leave them there for about a week or so.

Or you could just shootem in the act.

11-14-2007, 01:40 PM
a good ol .22 to the kneecap ol do the trick for those stupid scumbags;)

450raider
11-14-2007, 03:00 PM
man i had a friend i havent seen in 4-5 yrs. come up from nowhere actually my best friend for a long time then in 9th or 10th grade he quit and became a nobody while i stayed in school and still may be a nobody ive got a bigger chance for something big, anyway last year he spotted me at a gas station filling the quads up (great timing huh?) and came to the house like 3 days later already with some dude i didnt know askin to ride around the block and i just told em i lost the garage keys then made up a story about shooting some dude that tried to break in it (i really beat the sh** outta someone for taking off on one out of my front yard, but never shot anyone:D ) so hes only been back about 5 times alone since then which turn out to be short trips but if he or anyone tries to break in well see what happens:devil:, ill cuff him to the grab bar and take him for a spin around the block.

SRH
11-14-2007, 05:14 PM
always watch peoples eyes, ive got no garge doors or nothing to get into my shop, no knobs or anything a slider on the front which is latched from 4 spots on the inside and the rest of the doors are all locked from the iside, no way to get in except to go through my house, where theyd have to break through 2 locked doors to get into the shop which my room is directly above, rest of my shop is all locked from insides except one door on the outisde which theyd have to make alot of noise to get into .... and if they get caught ill beat them with a baseball bat haha, if i was you id take the quads somewhere else, call up your buddy and be like you ****in scumbag, you stole my quads my nieghbor saw you cutting the lock off really rattle his chain

pro-rider46
11-14-2007, 05:41 PM
heres the best plan to do, go buy some serious amounts of monster energy, go buy a gilly suit, and a pellet gun (quite and hurts like a b*tch), then get some night vision goggles, and wait, wait till those scumbags come get em, then shoot em, then beat their @$$ down, and video tape it and put it up on youtube

kawiefan
11-14-2007, 05:56 PM
you got any guns at your house? if so the next time he is over go take him and show him them. granted he'll think twice. make sure you show him that there loaded. a similar thing happened with my uncle, that guy thought twice. just make up a story about hunting or something.

2004exrider
11-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Keep us updated, i hope you catch them in the act and that none of your stuff gets stolen! The sad thing is that now they know they're there, someones gonna try and get in again. Good luck to you though!

Jimmy

Mc. Muffin
11-14-2007, 06:20 PM
haha....thanks everyone.

I just parked my dirtbike in the middle of my yard (far left side) I will be awaiting in the bushes with a 20 gauge, I also just got done posting "No Trespassing" signs on all corners of my yard, for police safety reasons. Let the stakeout begin!

07250ex
11-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Mc. Muffin
haha....thanks everyone.

I just parked my dirtbike in the middle of my yard (far left side) I will be awaiting in the bushes with a 20 gauge, I also just got done posting "No Trespassing" signs on all corners of my yard, for police safety reasons. Let the stakeout begin!
I love my school for understanding the situation :devil:

haha thats awesome man good luck

kawiefan
11-14-2007, 07:01 PM
ya go get em!!!! catch em in the act then beat the shiznits out of em. forget the shotty. all you need is a cup of gas and one of them hand held grill lighters. i dont think i have to tell what to do next

killroy
11-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by kawiefan
you got any guns at your house? if so the next time he is over go take him and show him them. good idea! then he will no where to steal some guns at also!!! :rolleyes:

Which 450?
11-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Hockey puck locks, no saw can get through them... well you can eventually, but it will take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG *** time

http://trimaxlocks.com/SMALLTHSP2C.jpg

ny300exrider
11-14-2007, 08:06 PM
i used to ride with some kids that were real shady....always were down to ride and were cool to me, but i knew they knew people that stole bikes regularly....i remember the first time they showed up in my driveway on their quads i went into lockdown mode that night...

if you actually go through with this stake out and see these dudes, FILL US IN..im ampeeddd on hearing a good story

450r ride red
11-14-2007, 08:21 PM
i want to see how this ends

Aceman
11-14-2007, 09:31 PM
You can't stake your toys out for the rest of your life. Buy a better security system, it's very obvious the padlocks aren't cutting it.

wizzade
11-14-2007, 09:36 PM
buy a cheap motion sensing light a home depot. Remove the sensor and wire it to a rasio or alarm in you bedroom so it will wake you up if there is any movement out there. Just my suggestion...I guess i think of stupis things like this cause i work for an electrical company.

JOEX
11-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Having layers of security is the key. The more that are hidden the better.

Brandishing weapons as some have suggested aong with showing security devices only educates the potential criminal to be prepared for when he comes.

It's unfortunate your 'friends' turned into trash:(

Toadz400
11-15-2007, 11:23 AM
That sucks man. My best friend of 10 years stole my two quads when he turned to meth. I found out he was in on it when he tried selling my Banshee to someone that knew it was mine. He's nothing but a scumbag to me now.

I'd upgrade your security. It's worth the extra money.

wilkin250r
11-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Just as others have said, layers of security.

A motion detector is a good idea. You should be able to easily rig an alarm on the door, as well.

Just for added security, incase they go through a window or somehow bypass the door security, get some heavy-duty chains on your quads in the garage. If they're using hacksaws, make them hack through five or six chains. Make it impossible for your quads to be stolen in anything under two hours.

LT250Racer609
11-16-2007, 03:09 PM
dear god....if someone got into my garage it would be a jackpot for quads/dirtbikes lol

This summer, my sister had her Kx100 stolen when it was out forsale on the side of the road...we searched everywhere and put up signs,. notified the police (who didnt do dick) and my uncle who was a private inverstigator got into it....well one of my buddys went to a shop about 50 miles away to get a set of car tires he needed for his truck. Well when he got there, he was like.,..hey you interested in buying a dirtbike for cheap? my buddy was like hmmm not really but i will take a look at it...he showed him the bike and my buddy was like you better ****in keep this bike right here...its stolen and i will be back to get it. So he called me and my dad up, and we ended up getting the bike back....

You will get those scumbags sooner or later...it sucks to have a feeling like someone stole something from you that you worked so hard for...we had 2 brand new snowmobiles stolen in canada and never found them.

insaneracin2003
11-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Believe me, locks on doors don't do squat but piss the theives off, they ripped my door off the hinges, but hey, the lock was still on. Like said before. Chain the crap out of you stuff whil it is inside the garage. Do it PeeWee herman style like when he chained his bike to that pole in PeeWee Hermans Big Adventure....lol....

trxwannbe
11-16-2007, 03:55 PM
man you know who is after it so even if he takes it you got a name to go to the police with. They took a 300ex and a z50 from me and i had the z50 back the next day (he stole the 50 second and was stupid enough to start it in front of my house so i took off after him and he must of crashed running because i found it stashed in the bushes down the road from my house with bent bars and the tank was scratched up) and the 300 only took about week you just gotta do the leg work if it goes. i got the kid because someone mentioned he was stealing crap i checked out his house and found the rear tires and rims from the 300 (one was fed up and wouldn't hold air) went and talked to him the next day told him either he was gonna tell me where my **** was or it was just gonna be in my yard one morning when i woke up and the next day he knocked on my door to tell me where the 300 was