PDA

View Full Version : Black 05 TRX 450r for sale

nomoreyami
11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
I have a 2005 leftover model, which I purchased in the fall of 2006. I bought the bike when I really started to get into motocross. I started modding the bike and rode a few times (actually four rides at a local track). Soon after, I lost my riding buddy and pretty much lost interest in it all together. At this point in my life, I don't see myself getting back into it, and I could really use the money instead.

The mods are:

- Lonestar Racing Axcalibar +2 -1 axle with Billet aluminum sprocket hub

- Full Curtis Sparks exhaust ( head pipe and muffler)

- Curtis Sparks High Speed Jet kit

- Pro Design Pro-flow K&N filter kit

- Gibson +2" Steering Stem pc'd black

- Tag T2 black bars and grips

- Lonestar Racing parking brake block-off plate

There is honestly only about 20 hours of ride time on the bike since I bought it. I am not abusive to my vehicles, and am pretty fanatical about keeping them clean and running perfectly. I have changed the oil twice already and have power washed and lubed everything after each ride. There are a few very minor scratches from normal riding and transport. (I will try to point them out in the pics).

I have just made my last payment on the bike and will receive the title in a week or so. I purchased it new last year about this time. I have since put about $1500-$2000 into it. Now I know, I know, I'm not going to get back what I've put into it. But I think the extremely low hours and cleanliness of the bike should account for something. I am open to offers, but would like to get close to what I paid. I'm asking $5000 OBO. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Sorry about having no pics right now. I should have some up by this weekend. So check back if you're interested.

Eric