PDA

View Full Version : exhaust pipe

hubie000
11-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know if the exhausts are the same on the Pred 90's and the Sportsman 90's? I need a new exhuast for my sons '03 Sportsman 90. still deciding on oem vs aftermarket. It seems there are more available for the Pred. 90's. I guess what i'm asking is if a Pred 90 exhaust will fit on Sportsman 90.
i saw that Hot Seat makes exhaust for both, i just thought they were the same machine except for the plastics and tires....
thanks!

tireman43
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
The part #'s for the stock pipes are different from the Pred to the Sportsman. From the pics I've looked at they look the same though. I'm gonna say they will interchange. The best advise though is to call someone that is more of an expert like WRH(Billy Holt) or Hetrick Racing(Rich Hetrick). I will bet they can tell you for sure.

Kevin

tireman43
11-12-2007, 04:09 PM
The part #'s for the stock pipes are different from the Pred to the Sportsman. From the pics I've looked at they look the same though. I'm gonna say they will interchange. The best advise is to call someone that is more of an expert like, WRH(Billy Holt) or Hetrick Racing(Rich Hetrick). I will bet they can tell you for sure.

Kevin