PDA

View Full Version : Pros

thumper492
11-12-2007, 10:58 AM
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A RUN DOWN ON WHO IS RIDING FOR WHO AND WHAT BIKE THEY ARE RIDING NEXT YEAR :confused:
I KNOW DUNK IS EASTCOAST AND WILL BE A HONDA
I HEARD KEITH LITLE WILL BE WITH KAWASAKI ? IF SO WILL LSR BE WITH HIM . LAWSON =CAN AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE REST ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT IT HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THEM ALL AGAIN THANKS FOR ANY HELP :D

trxwannbe
11-12-2007, 12:53 PM
i believe keith will just be factory kawasaki but you might see some changes in their suspension package so keep an eye on that

troyleepred719
11-12-2007, 09:38 PM
natalie, is can am, obviously creamer is still green, thats all i really care about lol

and josh hays will still be sporting the white pred....look for me, i will be signing boobs, and kissing babies

woodsracer144
11-13-2007, 06:07 PM
why the frick would natalie go with Can -am... he was doing great on the honda!

TWISTED
11-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
why the frick would natalie go with Can -am... he was doing great on the honda!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

pred174
11-13-2007, 06:14 PM
doubt u guys car but john shafe will be on a polaris next year

woodsracer144
11-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

yea hthats a good point but hes gonna loose his name because i dont think hes gonna have the finishes that he had... but this sport is gettin so competive! lok back in the day it was only honda then it went to hybrids with honda and yamaha motor
and then it was yamaha and honda and suzuki just hardly there, the suzuki came out with the 450 and then kawi, KTM and Can- am come out with one and Cannondale/ATK kinda raceing with out any factory riders... polaris there with KTM motors and the 500... and Gas Gas will be next i think over here... or huskie...by the time on 25 i wont be able to keep with them because they are gonna be as fast as RC is right now.

TWISTED
11-13-2007, 06:52 PM
I think Natalie will do fine on the DS, but everybody will be chasing #44 on a Zuk......... If he trains as much as he did in the off season as he did last year, plus he's used to the Zuk, he will be the next Jeremiah... Chad has alot of heart!!!!!!

JRP
11-13-2007, 07:00 PM
I think Natalie will do fine on the DS, but everybody will be chasing #44 on a Zuk......... If he trains as much as he did in the off season as he did last year, plus he's used to the Zuk, he will be the next Jeremiah... Chad has alot of heart!!!!!!

gary took the words right outta my mouth! Chads a animal, and is going to dominate next season!

trxwannbe
11-14-2007, 07:38 AM
i think that chad is really gonna have to watch his back for creamer. if they get the suspension to where he wants it its gonna be a hell of a battle and thats without doing anything to make up for the power difference between the kawasaki and those ridiculous yoshi motors

54warrior
11-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
and Cannondale/ATK kinda raceing with out any factory riders...

Actually, C'Dale had Kory Ellis and Jeff Stoess running GNCC had somefactory support as well.

LTR450_#67
11-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Little will be on the Kawi running the Roll Design arms and Elkas as far as I know. I have buddy that works at Lonestar and thats what he said.

What about Yammy? Just Pat Brown, Dustin Nelson, did Spader actually quit?

FHKracingZ
11-14-2007, 10:03 AM
creamer is fast but he wasnt in the top 5 most of the time this year, and dont say it was because of suspension. Chad didnt get to test suspension either, he didnt even ride a suzuki till a week before the first WPSA! Chad will crush creamer and everybody next year, you wait

AtvMxRider
11-14-2007, 12:13 PM

Damn right:macho

CannondaleRider
11-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by pred174
doubt u guys car but john shafe will be on a polaris next year

Yep, that should be interesting.

I have some other information, but it's not supposed to be out in public yet:macho

trick250r
11-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
i believe keith will just be factory kawasaki but you might see some changes in their suspension package so keep an eye on that

if they change the suspension packages that would suck for luburgh. he never liked the elkas and didnt turn in very respectable finishes so they ditched him.

RideRed84
11-14-2007, 12:46 PM
So since Can-Am make pretty much took their whole team from honda riders, other than Dunk who will be sporting the wing?

trxwannbe
11-14-2007, 12:47 PM
well to be honest with you that had absolutely nothing to do with luburgh getting ditched. from day one he didn't like the bike and just never really worked at getting any where with it where as josh trains like a madman on that thing i wish i could find the video so you guys could see the track he practices on every day. and josh will be a top 5 contender all year this year crappy suspension or not and anyone who believes otherwise well let me just say that if you knew what those shocks were like last year then you would know that he is a lot faster than hes shown

quadboy38
11-14-2007, 12:55 PM
dunk, harold goodman, rocco arno, brock lyons are the ones on hondas still i think

pred174
11-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Yep, that should be interesting.

I have some other information, but it's not supposed to be out in public yet:macho

somebody's gotta let the cat out of the bag...come on

Mxjunkie
11-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I know we might be seeing someone fast on a suzuki in the GNCC's next season :macho

woodsracer144
11-14-2007, 03:51 PM
i think its gonna be a good season, tho i dont like the Can-am... im wish that the yamaha would become more top5, but the big 199 always comeback in the end, from what i heard on the kawi, its not that great of a bike, i knoe a guy that got one he raced it for a week and had it up for sale the next week, i wish that suzuki and kawi dont own all like they did in the moto x with Rc and BUBBA

jesseweaver
11-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
well to be honest with you that had absolutely nothing to do with luburgh getting ditched. from day one he didn't like the bike and just never really worked at getting any where with it where as josh trains like a madman on that thing i wish i could find the video so you guys could see the track he practices on every day. and josh will be a top 5 contender all year this year crappy suspension or not and anyone who believes otherwise well let me just say that if you knew what those shocks were like last year then you would know that he is a lot faster than hes shown
are you talking about this video?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nE08EC6OrVo
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nE08EC6OrVo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nE08EC6OrVo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
thats a sweet track, i love woods MX tracks. Itd be a lot of fun to ride at.

quadboy38
11-14-2007, 04:57 PM
im thinking this one...
<div align="center">
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://feat.putfile.com/flow/putfile.swf?videoFile=Monster-Kawasakis-Josh-Creamers-Private-Track" height="349" width="420" align="middle">
<param name="movie" value="http://feat.putfile.com/flow/putfile.swf?videoFile=Monster-Kawasakis-Josh-Creamers-Private-Track" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
<embed src="http://feat.putfile.com/flow/putfile.swf?videoFile=Monster-Kawasakis-Josh-Creamers-Private-Track" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="349" width="420"></embed>
</object><br><a href="http://media.putfile.com/Monster-Kawasakis-Josh-Creamers-Private-Track?utm_source=embed1&utm_medium=embed">Monster-Kawasakis-Josh-Creamers-Private-Track</a> - <a href="http://media.putfile.com/code.php?n=Monster-Kawasakis-Josh-Creamers-Private-Track?utm_source=embed1&utm_medium=embed">Get Video Code</a></div>

troyleepred719
11-14-2007, 05:19 PM
CAN AM didnt take Hondas team, Honda pushed them away with their horrible Factory Support, Natalie even says it in his interview in Quad, but its true, If Honda wants Podium, there gonna have to give like the other factories.

1_5_1
11-14-2007, 05:27 PM
well whatever pro that doesnt have a factory ride is going to be on a honda. last year in the gnc pro pro am all the A and B classes were all won on a honda and in the wpsa i know atleast pro and A with pro am being won by a factory backed rider

trxwannbe
11-14-2007, 06:22 PM
the second one is the one i was talking about and i believe the first one is at eldon townes's house

trxwannbe
11-14-2007, 06:29 PM
at like 4:24 or 4:34 in the second vid i can't really remember if you watch he hits a jump and it looks like he does a real small whip but he actually launches going in a different direction than the one he lands going in

edit: its at 4:27

jherbie28
11-14-2007, 06:59 PM
both videos are wicked tracks, im ruttin for the old man my self:devil: 55 lots of respect for a guy that old running and beating pros as young as 22. good luck gust

trxwannbe
11-15-2007, 05:23 PM
lol gust is absolutely ridiculous for his age and i can't wait to see josh after a few years with these guys. he's what 21 or 22 and only started riding when he was 17 didn't start racing till a little later

Sprks450r04
11-19-2007, 09:57 AM
i say josh creamer is in the top 5 without a doubt next season he was riding on a brand new bike with a suspension setup that wasn't what it could have been and was still almost coming in top 5

woodsracer144
11-19-2007, 03:59 PM
how old is gust?!?!

trxwannbe
11-19-2007, 05:48 PM
hes like 43 or 44 i think this year so its pretty amazing hes still as competitive as he is

woodsracer144
11-19-2007, 05:59 PM
holy! i didnt know hes that old, thats crazy... not being mean but i think thats great him being that age and still knocking! thats great!