PDA

View Full Version : stuff for sale/ trade paintball and snowboard

dirtbike34j
11-10-2007, 08:40 PM
hi i have a 05 blue smartparts shocker it has CCM low feedneck contact killer grips CP air regulator and on/of valve allamerican front and back barrel and had a brand new solenoid pu in proffesinally. was hardy used it was my back up gun mabe 5,000 paint shot threw the gun total

i also have the rest of my gear DXS 45/45 nitrogen tank filled and used 10 times did have a leak in the head but it was just a loose screw so i reraped it and put some duck tape on it. still has 4 years on hydro date

i have a tank cover for the tank

3+2 proto pod pack and 8 pods

halo hopper with speed feed

JT size s/m knee and shin pads

proto head band

3 barrel condoms

2 sqweegeys

some extra parts

I want $500 obo for it all the price is a little flexible i kinda wana sell it as a package but i will part it out i am selling it because i am getting out if the sport i will trade for mabe aftermarket shocks or beedlock rims
Email me at dirtbike34j@aol.com

i also have a 148cm burton for sale with burton freestyle bindings and burton boots.
Email me at dirtbike34j@yahoo.com

The board is in good shape used it for 2 season which is like 10 times. some alian stickers/ a space theam on the board.

The burton freestyle binding are in great shape best binding i have ever had they are size mediun i think so they will fit like a size 5- 7.5 boot i used them for 2 seasons too

I also have like new tan and brown burton size 7.5 boot used them about 3 times hardly broken in yet they still have that new smell in the boot.

I was hooping to get around $175 for a package but will sell individually

Sold indevidually

Boots $50

Bindings $35

Board $115

want to trade for Aftermarket shocks for 400ex
and beedlock rims i need front and back willing to add up to $150 depending on the shape of the item