PDA

View Full Version : List of places to ride with descriptions

trx400ex
11-06-2002, 05:56 PM
We could all contribute??

muff
11-08-2002, 09:08 PM
it seems like a good idea but a lot of people just ride on private land and i dont think they'd all like 30 exriders at their house every weekend, cause where i ride i have permission, but it'd be to hard to just let people ride there

bmw500hp
11-10-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
We could all contribute??

Comraderie strengthens our sport....I myself am always looking for new places to ride.... some days you can't wait for the old familiar place to try that new trick mod on familiar turf but there are those days when someplace new would be cool...

An example of a place more riders need to know of.... or those who have heard need to go... it's called 5 points (West Virginia) and it is some of the best riding in the mid atlantic....FREE TOO...
150 riders would not be crowded....

Conquering some of the famed hills makes for imortal status!!!
I will never forget my first invitation...and ride...

I am all for starting a list of riding areas.

trx400ex
11-11-2002, 04:03 PM
i also mean mx tracks, xc courses, sand dunes, and offroad parks like the badlands in attica indiana.. i really didnt mean private property

11-11-2002, 04:07 PM
That's kinda what the were to ride forum is for..:D

muff
11-11-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Rico
That's kinda what the were to ride forum is for..:D

yeah you're right, i didnt put the 2 together, man i feel dumb for not seeing that one

trx400ex
11-11-2002, 07:09 PM
yeah but i was looking for a more organized permanent type thing, the where to ride forum is cluttered and say its friday and your looking for a place to go and you only have a few hours, instead of having to post a question on places to ride you jsut have a big ole list....