PDA

View Full Version : MacBook Pro

JForestZ34
11-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Well just got my new laptop.. I just bought a MacBook Pro. I love this thing already.. I've had it a couple days and I don't think I'll go back to a microsoft product again. This was a little bit more expensive than the other laptop's I was looking at and finally made my choice, it has a 2.4ghz intel core 2 duo. And this procesor is fast. Has 2gb of ram and 256mb of video memory.. Has built-in bluetooth and all these cool programs that I have to learn to use.. What are your guys take on Mac and would you ever decide to get one.. Also one last thing, this laptop dims the screen when it needs to and also when the light gets down to a certain level the keyboard lights up to help you type.. Now I think that's awesome..

James

trick250r
11-09-2007, 09:30 AM
you should have waited, i think they just came out with the new one that has a couple terabytes of ram... yeah, terabytes. a sick computer no doubt.

WhiteYFZ
11-09-2007, 12:16 PM
nice choice man. i still have a ibook G4 becuase i have no money to get a new one right now but i got 1gb or ram and the new OS leopard running on it and its great. check out macrumors.com

shftmx300ex
11-22-2007, 12:55 PM
good choice man, everything i own is a mac product. i just recently got a Imac G5 everything is upgraded to the fullest its the best.

Sjorge450R
11-22-2007, 01:11 PM
im going to be picking up a mac book within the next few months. Need to save up the 1000 bills first. They are definetly worth it. I am currently using a windows based machine running XP and I will never get another Windows machine after using our brand new iMacs at school. Im looking forward to getting it soooo much.