PDA

View Full Version : Spot Swap - Nothern Va.

charlie211
11-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Anybody know of any good spots in Northern Virginia. I have a couple I have been riding for a while and would like to switch it up some. I will trade my spot for yours and if its good, then more spots to follow.

The spot I ride, has alot of technical riding - rocks, roots, hills, creeks, sand, construction sites, jumps, etc... The creeks flow underneath I-95 opening up a whole area of riding and jumps. Good times, but variety is the spice of life...

daveogringo
11-09-2007, 09:43 AM
I am just up the road from ya, in Arlington. It is pretty hard to find places to ride around here, I usually have to drive at least an hour and a half to do any riding at all. That is the price I pay for giving up Western Pennsylvania to live in the damn city! Let's ride sometime, like you I am always on the look out for new spots.

dopeyferree
11-10-2007, 05:17 AM
If your looking for a little riding/racing, check out the post for the Fredericksburg Fair Series, they are racing there on Sunday Nov 11. Come check it out.

charlie211
11-12-2007, 07:28 AM
Daveogringo...

Where do you go that is an hour a way and what is it like? The fellas and I are down for a little excursion if the spot is decent. However, they are pretty addament in an even swap trail rating wise. If it pans out, then our spot is yours. Just as long as you keep it on the down low.

speedracer450r
11-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I might have a spot for y'all. Where are you located you got at least a 30min drive south if you're woodbridge or north. Let me know something I'm not sure if I'm riding this weekend or not.

charlie211
11-27-2007, 07:02 AM
Yeah, we are in Woodbridge, so 30 minutes South would put you guys in Fredricksburg? I actually have a couple of friends down there, none who ride though.
In any case we got kicked out of our spot this weekend. One cop pulled up in his cruiser through terrain I have only seen trucks go through. He was stern, but at least he was fair and let us go with a warning.

So whats Fredricksburg looking like?

FastFirstGen
01-09-2008, 10:44 PM
I just moved down to Fredericksburg from Alexandria....Rose hill to be exact.....I have a few spots and have heard of a few in just across the bridge in MD...Theres an MX track down the road from me and a lot of small trails....And supposedly one really long powerline....should be about a day ride