PDA

View Full Version : 525 exaust

outlawjeff
11-08-2007, 07:53 PM
i am looking to get a yoshi full system or a ctracing full exaust. i was wondering if anyone has any info on them, and can recommend the better one. the ct racing is getting more hp according to them. Just not sure any help would be great.
thanks

OutlawBill
11-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Ct makes power but is loud. Yoshi is good but they rip me off many years ago on a up grade to a pipe.

eerhard09
11-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Outlawjeff, I called Yoshi earlier this week and they told me they had no clue when the Yoshi systems would be ready for them to sell. I have a feeling that they will be pretty expensive as well since they said the slipon was going to be over $400. I think the Yoshi looks the best out of all the pipes out buy I will take a pipe that doesn't look quite as cool if it saves me $100!

smokinwrench
11-09-2007, 12:21 PM
I ordered my ALBA exhaust earlier this week, I hope it comes in today. I plan to get it installed and tested this weekend. I'll let you know how it performs and how loud it is.

M0n5t3r
11-13-2007, 02:46 PM
I run the duncan Fatboy4 full system and am very happy with it.:devil:

mikebell72
11-13-2007, 11:58 PM
i just ordered the full duncan fatboy system also how many bike lenghts did you pick up? they will do not want to discuss hp or dyno they say they test all pipes in actuall drag race? also what did you do for air filter or intake?

thanks mike

curley
12-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by smokinwrench
I ordered my ALBA exhaust earlier this week, I hope it comes in today. I plan to get it installed and tested this weekend. I'll let you know how it performs and how loud it is.

How do you like your Alba exhaust, and how loud is it compared to stock?

also were are you at on your jetting?

Curley

TYLER329
12-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Duncan doesn't dyno their stuff because they wont spend the money on a dyno. How do you build engines and not have a dyno? Once they told be that I kind of figured they were full of crap. Probably why Eichner left.

smokinwrench
12-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by curley
How do you like your Alba exhaust, and how loud is it compared to stock?

also were are you at on your jetting?

Curley

Alba exhaust is awesome. It is quiter then it was with the baffle out of the stock pipe. It added tons of low end torque. I am jetted one notch richer then stock on the needle and running a 165 main jet.