PDA

View Full Version : bike is cutting off and stalling

Draagondude
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM
after i jump or get airborn when i land unless i rev it the bike is cutting off and stalling i cant roll out any jumps i have to make contact with the rear hard to keep the bike running and its starting to hurt lol every time i jump anyone have any problems like this or ideas i have dasa pipe fulesintake and powercommander and his map but it did do this befor i added this i was hopeing this was gonna fix it and my idel is high already if any information please help

08mxkfx
11-08-2007, 08:11 PM
sounds like your running lean? i had a similar problem and that is what it was.

livetoride
11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Try checking the roll over sensor under the hood, it may have come loose and is bouncing around.

Draagondude
11-09-2007, 05:32 AM
it dosnt cut off when i hit whoops tho it only the low rpm landing its like after i let off the throttle the rpm just sink the landings are smooth untill the bike dies it as soon as i touch the ground the bike dosnt die in the air eather only after i make contact then its like trying to pop start it

Hetrick Racing
11-11-2007, 09:44 AM
The roll over sw would be my 1st thought as well.
Although what do you have done to it ?
Numerous things can do what your refering to.

By the way I and many others have a way to fix the roll over sw.
If you havent had one apart, there is a small well call it counter balance looking shaft that rotates when the quad moves around.
Very easily could that be shutting the fuel off when your jumping,we have had them shut off just riding on a small off camber .

edub450
12-05-2007, 01:06 PM
i had that problem with mine. the problem i had was were my PCIII connected to to the TPS, there is a little round wire clamp there and it cut my wire in half.

Draagondude
12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
see after jumping i also felt my bike bottoming out so i stiffined it and it stopd the problem like 80% im big i waight about 250 and this stock susppension is made for alittle dude and the force had alot to do with it i think plus i had the problem befor i installd my pcIII