PDA

View Full Version : looking for a stock set of dual a-arms off an apex

markvette
11-08-2007, 04:44 PM
anyone got a set they pulled off to put on long travels. i bought back my sons old xtreme tantrum and just want to make a play /pit bike out of it. i would like to see if i could mod the frame to make the dual a-arms work on it. let me know and how much you want for them.

Mark

dodgepower
11-09-2007, 05:07 AM
Mark,

Get me some new DC ones and you can have these:)

Hey next time talk to billy tell him to check his email. I got a christmas list need some prices.

WOLFPACK
11-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Mark,

We have a set off a ProShark that you can just have if it will help you out. Just pay shipping ofcoarse.

Shane
(219)226-3215

markvette
11-09-2007, 06:03 PM
thanks thats a deal. when is a good time to call. bubba is on a big quad now but i just had to have the little quad back. i had traded it to billy holt for a new viper rolling chassie, sold the viper when bubba moved up to a big quad. billy still had the xtreme as he was using it to tune engines before being shipped out. it has all stock suspension on it now but i plan on doing the a-arms and swing arm and building a big stroker motor for it.

Mark

WOLFPACK
11-09-2007, 06:11 PM
We are out of town until Monday. You could call then if you'd like. Just PM your address and i'll get them boxed up and sent out.

They aren't the wide ones like the APEX but they are duals. Atleast you'll be able to mock it up with them. Do you want hubs as well?

Shane

markvette
11-09-2007, 07:13 PM
yea i will take what you have. let me know if i can ever help you out. thanks

Mark

WOLFPACK
11-09-2007, 07:19 PM
You got it!

Send your address and i'll get them sent out Monday.

Shane

WOLFPACK
11-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Mark, Sorry we weren't able to get the parts out today. We didn't get back from Michigan until 7pm. We'll get them out in the morning.

Shane