PDA

View Full Version : Video Cameras

05Z400rdr
11-08-2007, 01:20 PM
I've been inetersted in making riding and racing videos lately in my spare time just for something fun. What for video cameras aren't too bad of a price and will give a half decent quality video? Also, what for software is needed to do the editing and putting music behind the videos and evrything? And what for price am I looking at for software, too? Plus, I am clueless when it comes to videoing and editing things, so I don't have any knowledge on any of this yet.

Thanks,
Landon

That400exGuy
11-08-2007, 01:54 PM
is you dont have an apple computer then it probably has windows movie maker... anyone just about can use it, its very easy. you can add a lot of things such as pictures video music credits, title, and transition things between clips.. its good for people just starting...heres my cam(click here) (http://www.sanyo-dsc.com/english/products/vpc_c40/index.html) its not too expensive and makes pretty nice videos, good sound and picture quality..its a camera/video recorder..

hope this helps

-Zak

05Z400rdr
11-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Ok, yeah I just found that program on here; I never knew it was on here, thanks!

Any more replies welcome!