PDA

View Full Version : parts wanted

250r rider 88
11-08-2007, 08:59 AM
guys this is a list of some parts im trying to find new or used dosnt matter just in good shape and working order

Elka shocks for XC triple or quadrate(long travel)

IMS footpegs with kickups for 86

Clarke 4 gallon tank natural color or old style IMS 4 gallon natural that works with a +1 " steering stem

Aluminum airbox

Quad tech or walsh style radiator shrouds

+1 in a arms either regular or long travel (must be complete with ball joints and tie rods)

if anyone has any of this they can part with name your price im ready to buy on any of this stuff so let me know thanks guys

312R1
11-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I have an air box and I have some +2 Leager's standard travel if your interested.

Here is a pic of the airbox, I'll take $120 shipped.

250r rider 88
11-08-2007, 10:28 AM
ill think about the airbox... the leagers will set it too wide for XC im prety sure, whats you price on these anyway?

312R1
11-08-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm thinking around $300 shipped.

250r rider 88
11-08-2007, 10:43 AM
thats a good price if they were plus ones you would be recieving money tonight lol i think im gonna shell out the cash for a new SMC +1 long travel set up thanks though, you shouldnt have problems getting rid of them at that price

Creech52
11-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Give houser a call, I seen a post not to long ago that they still have one set of +1 LTs for the R left. I bought mine in silvervein lowers and chrome uppers for $375 brand new, They will probably sell their last set cheaper than that. Again im not 100% sure they still have them but its worth checking out.

250r rider 88
11-08-2007, 10:49 AM
i talked to houser awhile back, i think i talked to mark? and he was pretty much a d*ck so i said thats fine i just wont give you my money, plus SMC has a lifetime warranty and powdercoated the colors i want and its new not been sitting on the shelf for over a year

Creech52
11-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Thats fine, I understand. I spoke to Mark aswell and he was pretty nice. He was supposed to give me the all powder coated price for the ones I bought, but the n when I was ready to buy he turned into a douche bag and told me no deal then sent me to some other guy in sales. I just took it in stride and paid $25 more. I figured it was still and awesome price. I dont think it really matters that they were sitting on a shelf...they don't detiorate. Also they use HD ball joints instead of heim joints, and you can still get all the joints from houser. Im not trying to sway you or say your wrong, whatever you decide is up to you. Also is doesnt help that Mark is indeed a dick sometimes like you said.