PDA

View Full Version : Mideast off season chat

gump
11-08-2007, 12:10 AM
here we go again with the long wait for racing season to begin.. so post what ya want here, group rides and stuff like that. sorry for not doing a hickory report but my camrea is dead, and mike won.. so let's all stay in touch, and get up some rides together !! post your vaction pics and all your off season stuff in this thread....

gump
11-08-2007, 06:18 PM
kevin stop and get my bike saturday on your way through.. i don't have a truck anymore.. i traded for a small suv and they havn't got my hitch on it yet.. pm me your number...

Jake99
11-09-2007, 07:07 PM
YO

gump
11-09-2007, 07:51 PM
jake i guess it's just me and you now.. what up nig ???
i'm racing nchsa sunday, so i just went out and broke a bolt off in my oil filter cover.. not enough stress working 12 hr shifts and getting ready for a race.... :mad:

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by gump
jake i guess it's just me and you now.. what up nig ???
i'm racing nchsa sunday, so i just went out and broke a bolt off in my oil filter cover.. not enough stress working 12 hr shifts and getting ready for a race.... :mad:

GUMP, THATS NOT SOMETHING A "PROFESSIONAL" WOULD DO:confused:

AND YOU BETTER WATCH HOW U USE THE "N" WORD U HEARD
WHAT HAPPENED TO "DOG, THE BOUNTY HUNTER"!!!! OJ MAY COME AND HUNT YOUR ARSE DOWN U KNOW HE CAN GET AWAY
WITH ANYTHING, HE WILL COME AND TAKE YOUR CHIT OUT!!:macho

Jake99
11-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I am a nig and proud. Don;t none of yall mofos forget it. I picked cotton. Shoveled cow business. Slept with the chickens.Yowzer.

gump
11-10-2007, 07:42 PM
well jeff i'm glad the houstons finaly called you to go riding with them.. guess i'm black balled now that i'm on a bike.. i wouldn't have run off and left ya jimmy.. i would've waited on ya every few miles or so..... damn this is a hard transition!!! dustin did you get that POS running yet ? i need someone to ride with .... :confused:

gump
11-11-2007, 05:57 PM
well i was 53rd today in the nchsa race at denver.. and that's not overall that's class finish... :confused: there were 108 of us in unlimited sportsmen... :D

jkmx24374
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
well i was 53rd today in the nchsa race at denver.. and that's not overall that's class finish... :confused: there were 108 of us in unlimited sportsmen... :D Yes Gump there was and i think i finished 102 spots ahead of you overall.

gump
11-11-2007, 07:59 PM
kevin you dick, i started on the 4th row of my class and they didn't adjust times cause there were so many of us "i'm hoping that anyway"... we'll look at lap times.. but i want to congradulate you on your good finish ,that you needed to lock up 3rd in points.. good ride buddy !!! i'll kick dat arse another day !!!

gump
11-11-2007, 08:22 PM
met chris newton today at denver.. really cool young man.. i kinda feel bad about all the cherry picking chit i said about him... but i said it and still stand by it.... :devil:

nice to meet ya chris and good luck next year.. call me when yall are ready to ride yalls new track... i need some lessons from clyde... :D

LoneWarriorsMom
11-12-2007, 03:45 AM
Hello everyone.... I sure have been missing yall...
Gump, are you still not smoking?? I'm trying to stop. See ya at the next race

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-12-2007, 05:20 AM
DID NOBODY TAKE PIC'S AT AIRPORT????????

robinsonmotors
11-12-2007, 06:13 AM
it's because i was hurt and didn't race, nobody cares about you other guys ;) i'll be suprised if they even have a banquet seeing how i'm not getting anything this year:D

yamahabluebruin
11-12-2007, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by robinsonmotors
it's because i was hurt and didn't race, nobody cares about you other guys ;) i'll be suprised if they even have a banquet seeing how i'm not getting anything this year:D

LOL!!! I too would like to see some pics.

gump
11-12-2007, 06:30 AM
my camera finaly died.. and i didn't get any pics.. and it's been a month and one day smoke free now mom..:macho

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-12-2007, 11:17 AM

THATS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING GUMP WOULD SAY:blah:

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-12-2007, 11:22 AM
I HEARD THAT GUMP WAS STILL AT DENVER TRYING TO FIND HIS
WAY HOME!:devil:

gump
11-12-2007, 01:00 PM
haha kenny.. if you go to the nchsa website and see the lap times, my last 2 laps were 5 minutes faster than the 1st lap, due to no time adjustment.. i would have finished in the 40's... :D

LoneWarriorsMom
11-12-2007, 01:40 PM
my camera finaly died.. and i didn't get any pics.. and it's been a month and one day smoke free now mom..:macho

I'm really proud of you Gump... Isn't it hard to drink without a smoke..:bandit: Have you gaind weight?? I dont want to gain any weight back...

Jake99
11-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I am proud of you Gump-very proud

gump
11-12-2007, 06:01 PM
thanks yall !!! yes it's hard to drink and not smoke, but i quit smoking everything, if ya know what i mean.. can't quit everything i'll go nuts.... taking the chantix helped alot but i couldn't stand taking it anymore.. i'm doing it on will power now.. and even after a month, it's still hard..

Jake99
11-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Surely you not goin to quit SMOKIN PEOPLE'S ARSE!It wood be good to get off can and bag. We love you n----------gar. You know likin leads to lovin and lovin leads to f......... Yerp we love you. You know whats next.

jkmx24374
11-12-2007, 06:51 PM
kevin you dick, i started on the 4th row of my class and they didn't adjust times cause there were so many of us "i'm hoping that anyway"... we'll look at lap times.. but i want to congradulate you on your good finish ,that you needed to lock up 3rd in points.. good ride buddy !!! i'll kick dat arse another day !!! Well Gump ol' buddy just looked over the lap times and I even did the math for ya arse
1st lap I was 6:58 FASTER
2nd lap I was 4:07 FASTER
3rd lap I was 3:50 FASTER
But I will say if ya finished that race you still kick arse

gump
11-12-2007, 07:13 PM
kevin i know your faster than me on bikes, for now.. alot of factors that hurt my times.. i never once went through the tight stuff alone, i had to wait all 3 laps, i still would have had slower times but not as bad as they were.. we'll see next year.. while your patting yourself on the back and getting fat all winter i'll be riding and getting faster... :blah:

and honestly, do you think you would have had those lap times if you started where i started at ?? deduct the 4 minutes on my first lap and you were consistly 3 minutes faster.. i think i did allright for no longer than i've been riding, god help you if they throw a creek jump in one of these races.... :D

angelon400ex
11-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing good!
Gump huge congrats on quitting smoking! Congrats on your race...sounded like you did good to me.
Jeff, how are you healing up???

We are riding Saturday at Enoree/Whitmire SC. If anyone wants to ride holler at us. It will be fun but dusty.

jkmx24374
11-12-2007, 08:43 PM
kevin i know your faster than me on bikes, for now.. alot of factors that hurt my times.. i never once went through the tight stuff alone, i had to wait all 3 laps, i still would have had slower times but not as bad as they were.. we'll see next year.. while your patting yourself on the back and getting fat all winter i'll be riding and getting faster... :blah:

and honestly, do you think you would have had those lap times if you started where i started at ?? deduct the 4 minutes on my first lap and you were consistly 3 minutes faster.. i think i did allright for no longer than i've been riding, god help you if they throw a creek jump in one of these races.... :D gump i know you will get faster and i hope you kick my arse i will be on the front row next year lol

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-13-2007, 05:22 AM
haha kenny.. if you go to the nchsa website and see the lap times, my last 2 laps were 5 minutes faster than the 1st lap, due to no time adjustment.. i would have finished in the 40's... :D

I'M JUST PROUD OF U FOR FINISHING, I TALKED TO JEFF VEALEY
YESTERDAY HE SAID THE TRACK SUCKED?? HE HATED IT!

gump
11-13-2007, 04:38 PM
i thought it was a killer track.. i was alittle worried on the first lap because i walked the tightest stuff before the race.. don't get me wrong, i don't like it that tight, but most of the single track was awesome..

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-14-2007, 05:16 AM
i thought it was a killer track.. i was alittle worried on the first lap because i walked the tightest stuff before the race.. don't get me wrong, i don't like it that tight, but most of the single track was awesome..

VEALEY COULD HAVE STILL HAD A HANGOVER?? THAT MAKE ANY TRACK BAD:(

gump
11-15-2007, 09:18 PM
yall pitch in a buy me a new camera and pay my bike entry fee and i'll make sure you get pics and a quad race report, regardless :D

LoneWarriorsMom
11-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by KENNY HEMMINGS
DID NOBODY TAKE PIC'S AT AIRPORT????????

Here is a Link to the Airport Race pictures that Charley took. I thought I had already posted them.
http://photos.walmart.com/share/p=141151195167684219/l=9804384/g=11633747/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

firemanatv
11-16-2007, 03:53 PM
thanks for the pics Charlie and Barbra they look great

gump
11-16-2007, 04:00 PM
here's a video of jeff training me for next year..crank it up ! :macho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUMN8T_IbYM&feature=related

firemanatv
11-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Gump that was funny you look good training. you keep that up you should be ready for next year

LoneWarriorsMom
11-16-2007, 04:56 PM
here's a video of jeff traing me for next year.. :macho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUMN8T_IbYM&feature=related

Tooooo Funnnnny !!!!!!

Jake99
11-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Gump can you learn me how to do LINKS?

BROOKS
11-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Daniels Ridge MX tomorrow boys and girls, be there!

gump
11-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Jake99
Gump can you learn me how to do LINKS? yes jake.. go to the website you want to post. go up to the adress bar where it says www. and click on it, if it highlights right click on it and copy, if it doesn't highlight put you mouse to the right of it and click and hold your mouse while you drag it across what you want to copy then right click and copy, go to the site you want to post it at, type what you got to say then right click in an empty area and paste ... that's called copy and paste..
what time is it brooks ??

Jake99
11-17-2007, 08:20 PM
THX

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-19-2007, 05:34 AM
My buddy that owns the goldmine track is talking about doing a
outlaw race in jan. for bikes and quads, something for people to
do during the break. I will keep everybody informed on this!!

ccrider24
11-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Please do Kenny! looking to race as much as possible this winter, may be going to florida some to race as well FTR Quad scrambles!

KENNY HEMMINGS
11-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by ccrider24
Please do Kenny! looking to race as much as possible this winter, may be going to florida some to race as well FTR Quad scrambles!

They got a web site???,sounds like that could be fun FLORIDA,
WARM WEATHER, MAYBE GIRLS IN BIKINIS!!!!!!:devil:

gump
11-21-2007, 03:24 PM
got to ride gary brysons ktm today.. my god that thing is strong !!! i like me some ktm !!!!:macho :D :D :D

robinsonmotors
11-21-2007, 09:06 PM
got to ride gary brysons ktm today.. my god that thing is strong !!! i like me some ktm !!!!:macho :D :D :D bryson said $8000 and your yamaha and you can start hanging with the 4 wheeler crowd again :blah: not that we miss you or anything:huh

holeshot19
11-22-2007, 03:54 AM
bryson said $8000 and your yamaha and you can start hanging with the 4 wheeler crowd again :blah: not that we miss you or anything:huh hey man u get another quad yet?:cool:

gump
11-22-2007, 08:24 AM
nope.. i should be running pro by the start of the season... :macho

gumpsbrother
11-22-2007, 08:31 AM
gump you or jeff got my shocks

holeshot19
11-23-2007, 04:30 AM
glad to see people are still rideing,on dec 6,7,8 ill be racing my dirt latemodel rc car in cherryville nc , they was a 420 driver cut off an its a indoor dirt oval so if anyones in the area drop in, here is a link http://www.usopenwheelchamps.com

gump
11-23-2007, 07:00 PM
carolina adventure world sunday ????

gump
11-26-2007, 07:48 PM
damn yall don't talk much now that i go to bike sites.. i've been hanging at thumpertalk and QZ if ya need me.... :devil:

Jake99
11-27-2007, 04:08 AM
We don't need ya. Stay over thar. Less s...t to get up now. We'll save your spot,mf.

robinsonmotors
11-27-2007, 04:26 PM
damn yall don't talk much now that i go to bike sites.. i've been hanging at thumpertalk and QZ if ya need me.... :devil: i told yall if we quit talking to him
he'd go away:D
but dang it sure took him a long time to take a hint:confused:

grp4dirt
11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Check out the myspace for the cafe.. some Mideast pics and a good video of the hill at the rock house.. Missed gump flipping,, maybe next year on the bike..

http://www.myspace.com/hollyspringscafe

I have herd a bunch of talk about taking the challenge.. But havent seen no one yet..

yamahabluebruin
11-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Got any more vids grp4dirt?

grp4dirt
11-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Well, I thought I did it right,, Maybe someone that knows what they are doing can fix the link.. I hope youall get to see the video.. Pretty good stuff.. you maybe in it.. I am.. Starts with Santo Killing the hill, Makes the rest of us look slow..

gump
11-27-2007, 07:55 PM
nice video kenny.. i love the part on myspace profile.. body type 5'8" athletic... i needed that good laugh !!!! :D

grp4dirt
11-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Yea, we got some from most every race in the Mideast this year. Especially the starts.. Got about an hour of the creek jump at the stomp this year.. I will put some more on the myspace.. keep a look on there.. Kenny

And Gump.. I will probly have to introduce myself to you at the Banquet,, You will probly not recognize me.. Going to the Gym for about 3 hours every day.. Lucky.. you moved to the bikes..

Gonna be tough in the old man class next year..

gump
11-28-2007, 06:21 PM
you'll have to stop by my house on your way kenny, cause i dout i go to the banquet.. i did get 5th in points but i didn't earn chit.. could have had 4th but gave up, could have had 3rd if i hadn't have got rid of the yamaha... :devil:

gump
12-02-2007, 08:21 PM
aint gonna be anyone but you scott dale and maybe jeff, ron maybe.. me switching to bikes will have an input on quads.. my mouth and bullchit on here did make a difference.. like it or not, it's true.. how many pages have been posted this winter compared to previous years ?? i am "was" important to this sport and series... :blah:
come to bikes my friends, we can experience single track together, have more places to ride and race, have a dollar left in our pocket at the end of the day.. plus i just look cool on a bike... :macho

don't get me wrong i mis the hell out of my quad !!

700 racer
12-04-2007, 06:04 PM
face it you left us you dark side trader now go find some dirtbike forum. oh thats right they wont have you. just admit it you couldnt handle me beating up on you. :blah:

Jake99
12-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Anybody got any info bout 700XX?

ccrider24
12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Heavy pig 509 lbs. I believe???

Jake99
12-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Ever noticed how 4w handle better when loaded down with mud.

KENNY HEMMINGS
12-05-2007, 05:30 AM
aint gonna be anyone but you scott dale and maybe jeff, ron maybe.. me switching to bikes will have an input on quads.. my mouth and bullchit on here did make a difference.. like it or not, it's true.. how many pages have been posted this winter compared to previous years ?? i am "was" important to this sport and series... :blah:
come to bikes my friends, we can experience single track together, have more places to ride and race, have a dollar left in our pocket at the end of the day.. plus i just look cool on a bike... :macho

don't get me wrong i mis the hell out of my quad !!

I think I'v heard of you? are you the guy that got in everbodys way when you were on a quad??? just messin with you gump your the only one that tries to make these forums the least bit
funny or interesting!

KENNY HEMMINGS
12-05-2007, 05:37 AM
You guys and girls better be finding your "MAN HOOD" if you know what I mean, I was at the Goldmine track sunday and he's building a outdoor style mx track in the ravine next to and below where the parking was last year, going to be some SCARY CHIT!!!
tried some of it on the quad :eek2: and some on the bike, not to bad on the bike, pretty tough on the quad:macho

gump
12-05-2007, 08:03 PM
I think I'v heard of you? are you the guy that got in everbodys way when you were on a quad??? just messin with you gump your the only one that tries to make these forums the least bit
funny or interesting! thanks kenny.. i try to have fun on here and keep people motivted, but it's gotten so dead here lately i've been hanging else where.. can't wait to see the new mx..... like i need to be on one one right now... give me a call when you ride over there again, i'd like to go.. have to work this weekend though...

BWC472
12-06-2007, 04:38 AM
Kenny ill go riding with ya just give ma a hollar sometime my number is in the book lets hook up and go riding. this is gumpsbrother barry

KENNY HEMMINGS
12-06-2007, 05:34 AM
thanks kenny.. i try to have fun on here and keep people motivted, but it's gotten so dead here lately i've been hanging else where.. can't wait to see the new mx..... like i need to be on one one right now... give me a call when you ride over there again, i'd like to go.. have to work this weekend though...

Will do, after christmas i'm taking a blue renthal rear sprocket and chain off kyle's 250 about 8-10 rides on them cheap if your interested??

gump
12-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Will do, after christmas i'm taking a blue renthal rear sprocket and chain off kyle's 250 about 8-10 rides on them cheap if your interested?? i got a new chain on mine, but if the price is right i'll take it for a spare.. sending my forks and shocks off in a couple of weeks, will let ya ride it when i get them back..

dale woody
12-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Quote: You guys and girls better be finding your "MAN HOOD" if you know what I mean, I was at the Goldmine track sunday and he's building a outdoor style mx track in the ravine next to and below where the parking was last year, going to be some SCARY CHIT!!!
tried some of it on the quad and some on the bike, not to bad on the bike, pretty tough on the quad

hey kenny, got a new bike would love to come ride with ya, or all yall come up here and ride. gotta work this weekend but maybe next weekend!

KENNY HEMMINGS
12-07-2007, 05:24 AM
i got a new chain on mine, but if the price is right i'll take it for a spare.. sending my forks and shocks off in a couple of weeks, will let ya ride it when i get them back..

Where you sending them?? Kyle's wanting his done?
40.00 on the chain and sprocket, having to change colors since you sold him thows red and black graffixs.

KENNY HEMMINGS
12-07-2007, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by dale woody
Quote: You guys and girls better be finding your "MAN HOOD" if you know what I mean, I was at the Goldmine track sunday and he's building a outdoor style mx track in the ravine next to and below where the parking was last year, going to be some SCARY CHIT!!!
tried some of it on the quad and some on the bike, not to bad on the bike, pretty tough on the quad

hey kenny, got a new bike would love to come ride with ya, or all yall come up here and ride. gotta work this weekend but maybe next weekend!

What did you buy dale??
yea lets get hooked up on the riding call me at the shop and we will try to get together!

gump
12-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Where you sending them?? Kyle's wanting his done?
40.00 on the chain and sprocket, having to change colors since you sold him thows red and black graffixs. his name is cal northrop
http://full-travel.com/Services.html
he's down close to winston salem, i talked to him on the phone for a half hour yesterday, really cool guy.. he said i can get by with just revalving and 3 quarts of fluid.. he's busy next week so i'm taking mine down there the week after, he'll do them then ship back the next day. 3 day turnaround doing it that way or if you send yours and help on the gas i'll go back and get them and there won't be any shipping charges. masencup uses factory connection, but this is cheaper and no insurance to buy for shipping and i know a couple of guys that use him and swear by him.. let me know

gump
12-08-2007, 09:29 AM
millers creek in taylosville is having a 4 hr bike team race and a 2 hr quad race jan 13th..
see i do still look out for yall...

epinacsdad
12-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Quads are going to race sat. Jan 12 ,2 hrs after a 1 hr youth quad race more info to come about Race at Millerscreek.

yamahabluebruin
12-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Utility class i hope?

gump
12-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by epinacsdad
Quads are going to race sat. Jan 12 ,2 hrs after a 1 hr youth quad race more info to come about Race at Millerscreek. i just found out about it and posted it as soon as i heard for yall.. and you knew all along, what were ya gonna do, hog the race all to yourself ?? :D

epinacsdad
12-08-2007, 05:00 PM
i just found out about it and posted it as soon as i heard for yall.. and you knew all along, what were ya gonna do, hog the race all to yourself ?? :D I found out about it earlier this week , a friend of mine is putting this race on and I was waiting for him to bring me a flyer about the race so i could post up some detail.

epinacsdad
12-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Mountain Challenge
2 day event – January 12 & 13, 2008
Gate Fee: $5.00 Per Day

January 12, 2008 – 4 Wheelers Race

10:00 am Mini Race – This race is 1 hour long

12:00 noon Classes: Pro - $500 purse This is a 2 hour race.
Ages: 16-24
Vet: 25-34
Senior: 35-44
Masters: 45 plus
Utility

Mini sign ups are $15.00; Pro sign ups are $40.00; All other classes $30.00

January 13, 2008 – Mountain Challenge Team Race

9:30 am PeeWee Race – 4 to 8 years old

11:00 am Classes: Pro - $1000 purse This is a 4 hour
Ironman race
Parent – Child
0-250
251-Open
Vet: 30-39
Senior: 40-49
Masters: 50 plus

Fees: PeeWee Race - $15.00; Pro - $50.00: All others $30.00

Directions from Wilkesboro, NC: Take 421 North to Hwy. 16 towards West Jefferson. Go approximately 8 miles and turn onto old Hwy. 16. Follow arrows and turn right onto Vannoy Road. Bear left onto Sheet Gap and follow arrows.

Contact Information: Mike Culler – 828-217-2554
Andy Barkley – 704-860-4620

KENNY HEMMINGS
12-10-2007, 05:25 AM
What would be the directions taking hwy 90 from lenoir to taylorsville??

epinacsdad
12-10-2007, 05:05 PM
What would be the directions taking hwy 90 from lenoir to taylorsville?? Take a left and go north on hwy 16

KENNY HEMMINGS
12-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Thanks, Scott

ridding4fun
12-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Every one go to ******** and check out the off season race in Wilkes Co, NC on jan 12 and 13. sounds like a lot of fun . Hope everone can show up and ride. :macho

outlaw450r
12-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ridding4fun
Every one go to quadz0ne and check out the off season race in Wilkes Co, NC on jan 12 and 13. sounds like a lot of fun . Hope everone can show up and ride. :macho

gump
12-20-2007, 08:52 PM
howdy yall.. anyone still alive ??

Jake99
12-22-2007, 05:38 PM
what you want??

Jake99
12-22-2007, 05:53 PM
this?

Jake99
12-22-2007, 05:57 PM
or this---you need this??

gump
12-22-2007, 05:59 PM
eeewwww !!!!!!

Jake99
12-22-2007, 06:07 PM
or maybe this? you want this?

gump
12-22-2007, 06:11 PM
wtf ???

Jake99
12-22-2007, 06:14 PM
I can't quit laughing-sorry

Jake99
12-22-2007, 06:27 PM
ah now

gump
12-22-2007, 06:30 PM
oh chit he's got photoshop... damn !! we've had it now...

Jake99
12-22-2007, 06:37 PM
yeah ok

Jake99
12-22-2007, 06:53 PM
what

holeshot19
12-23-2007, 04:48 AM
that #13 is me but u didnt lead that race long MF! i rember puting u in a tree,hehe

Jake99
12-23-2007, 05:30 AM
Who you calling mf?? I put a 10mm in your.............!! lol Just f w/gumper. you doing ok? What you riding now? Do you use Mitchell1 nig?-jake

Jake99
12-23-2007, 05:34 AM
gyuggklnhynhnh

Jake99
12-23-2007, 05:40 AM
Been doing this

Jake99
12-23-2007, 05:48 AM
something to do when i get home

Jake99
12-23-2007, 05:54 AM
PS tell gump this ain't photshop

mite be http://www.snagit.com

Jake99
12-23-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by holeshot19
that #13 is me but u didnt lead that race long MF! i rember puting u in a tree,hehe

That would have been a tree ona hard right turn after the moto cross track in the area where that stump was. My chit didn't wanna negosheate that turn so good. Didn't know you took credits for that. That was a long time ago but seem like it was yeserday.

What you think bouts 700xxxxxxxxx???? Is dat me?? Might lose 75lbs/get back on the cickle/get on dat/put tha crack down on yo credits-lol<jake99>****mofo

gump
12-23-2007, 08:34 AM
you might impress dem auto canics, but your still just a dumb arse to me jake !!! :D

dat 700 aint you, 700 raptor maybe... :confused:
525 polaris ?

Jake99
12-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Well thank you very much. You know you ain't dumb at all ----------you haven't worked up to dat yet!!! lolololololoolllll

Jake99
12-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Ever had trouble getting the air out one of them plastic clutch master cylinders. Well check out the pix. It tells why mofo-s.

Jake99
12-23-2007, 10:50 AM
what about it 19---you know dat? He's a canic. You think gump up to dumb arse level yeT?

jkmx24374
12-23-2007, 04:36 PM
www.backwoodskustoms.com (http://)

jkmx24374
12-23-2007, 04:37 PM

jkmx24374
12-23-2007, 04:37 PM

jkmx24374
12-23-2007, 04:38 PM

jkmx24374
12-23-2007, 04:38 PM

jkmx24374
12-23-2007, 04:39 PM

jkmx24374
12-23-2007, 04:40 PM

gump
12-23-2007, 07:00 PM
looks good kevin, don't forget to run the idea i had about the viens by him..

400exyzkiller
12-24-2007, 10:56 AM
merry christmas everyone

gump
12-26-2007, 07:01 PM
well here is what my graphics are gonna be this year, i'm going with the red number plates like i did on quads. i know red is pro colors but you know me, i gotta stand out.. :D
the white plate is an option for me to choose from..

400exyzkiller
12-26-2007, 08:07 PM
they look like sh*t on a white rag

gump
12-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
they look like sh*t on a white rag at least they'll make it to the woods, instead of sitting in a broken down old trailor.... :blah:

Jake99
12-26-2007, 08:40 PM
tHEM GRAGHFLICKS AIN'T UP TO DODO YET

Jake99
12-26-2007, 08:41 PM
wELL

Jake99
12-26-2007, 08:48 PM
69 DAT'S SOUNDS NASTY------AIN'T THEY GOT MORE NUMBERS---------WHOSE GOT MY #? THE IMFAMOUS 99

gump
12-26-2007, 08:58 PM
69 is nasty to you because you are nasty.. but if i'm upside down i'm still 69 and me being on a bike odds are i will be upside down alot... :D

Jake99
12-26-2007, 09:02 PM
I NOT NASTY

gump
12-26-2007, 09:22 PM
your the pete rose of the mideast jake.. not welcome anymore because you cheat..... i don't give a damn who that pisssed off, that's funny right thar !!!
jake got caught cutting the track by a couple of feet for yall that don't know.... :D

Jake99
12-27-2007, 04:02 AM
Your the janitor of the mideast -picking up the dodo. kma with dat tape measure mf. i lapped the one with the complaining dat race. got 3rd dat day-1st 4 da year.

Jake99
12-27-2007, 04:06 AM
imfamous

Jake99
12-27-2007, 04:08 AM
imfamous mite jack dat 700 up to 1100 i'm back

Jake99
12-27-2007, 04:10 AM
mite jack dat 700 up to 1100 i'm back dat 99 hurt yo eyes yet

gump
12-27-2007, 08:32 AM
you need that 700 to haul yer fat arse around, but i'm catching ya jake, quit smoking= gained 16lbs allready in just over 3 months............ :cuss:

Jake99
12-27-2007, 07:27 PM
GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR MR.GUMP-jake

BWC472
12-28-2007, 04:38 AM
Is anybody riding new years day come on lets ride. this is gumps brother lets all get together

gump
12-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by BWC472
Is anybody riding new years day come on lets ride. this is gumps brother lets all get together sounds good to me... tnt ?? caw ?? ncmp??

gump
12-28-2007, 07:45 AM
GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR MR.GUMP-jake thank you sir !!

grp4dirt
12-28-2007, 05:31 PM
You might as well come on up and try the Little Mtn. Burger Gump since you are already fat.. What could it hurt..
I have a little girl version that may be more your speed.. If you eat it in 20 min I will give you a Pink Tee..

grp4dirt
12-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Been working on the my-space Youall come on by when you can.. Barbra ansd Jenna , and Robbie are already my friends.. Tks guys, hope to see everyone tomorrow.. We are all meeting at the cafe at 11am to get some good food before thr ride to Shelby.

gump
12-28-2007, 06:49 PM
damn kenny, i can tell in that pic you have been working out and losing alot of weight.. what have ya lost now ?? 3, 4 lbs now.. your looking great !!!! :rolleyes:

damn i miss being a smartarse... :D

grp4dirt
12-28-2007, 07:56 PM
You are an observent Mofo.. I have actually lost 2.5 lbs..
You can hardley see me when I turn sideways now..
I have picked up my Raquet ball racket again ..Playing at least 3 hours a night.. Seems to be doing wonders for the endurence..
I hope I get to ride some next year.. I might dust off the old xr 400 and ride with you some.. that would be fun..

gump
12-28-2007, 09:03 PM
raquet ball huh ?? i bet i know what yer playing with for 3 hours a night, and it does have balls with it... :D :D

i still got it !!! :devil:

Jake99
12-28-2007, 10:41 PM
raquet ball huh ?? i bet i know what yer playing with for 3 hours a night, and it does have balls with it... :D :D

i still got it !!! :devil: nope

Jake99
12-30-2007, 06:33 AM
Gump the page wont load. It has a group of stars in front of the word forum. Since you brought up that subject. Allow me to tell you about something I saw with me own eyes.

I was in ga. at a race and was passed nicely with the guy with the no. 1 on his back. Like anybody else would, I speeded up to have a look see at what it would be like to go at his pace. This was in the back parking lot and the trail zig-zag through there. To my surprize I was able to hang with him through a few turns and it was interesting to say the least. When you leave that parking lot area, you will be going back into the woods in a direction that would be going toward the main road at the front of where you come into the park. The trail left the parking in that direction then you go down into a dip and the trail made a right turn. Across an open area for I would say about 200 to 300 yards at around a 45 degree angle. And then you would enter the woods.
Now I was hot on his arse(MR. Bill Balance). My legs were about to cramp up and knew this was not going to last much longer but I had to hang for as long as it would. When we got to the part where you do the dip and go for the right 45 degree turn across the open area. That is not what happened. Mr. Ballance and I went straight. I lost him in the uncharted wood area and that was that. My best estimate would be around 200 TO 300 YARDS OFF THE TRAIL. When they put the tape measure crap on me about a few feet later in my racing history, I really wondered what would have happened if I told on him. And how many tape measures it would have taken to measure all that. No matter, I didn't say nuttin because I followed him. When I got to the woods behind him I didn't have a line picked in advanced so that was that. I'm sure a part of his game every race is to see what he can get away with and how exciting it must be to do it and not PAY. It is so important for him to win I'm sure anything that will give him an edge has been done no matter what it costs or anything else. Winning is critical and sure he does what ever it takes.

Jake99
12-30-2007, 06:52 AM
snagit is cool. You need to get it to load. Gump that story I told you is the truth and I can remember it like it was yesterday. You know Mr. Ballance remembers it well too. There is no telling how much ole chit he has done to get where he is. He is one hell of a racer/rider but he is under a lot of pressure to get-rrr-dun. If something can be got away with- he would be the one that KNOWS.

gump
12-30-2007, 09:11 AM
so your not going to do my picture ?? i'll try to install it again..

Jake99
12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
can't not ain't

LoneWarriorsMom
01-02-2008, 04:12 AM
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.
How was the Banquet? Did anyone take pictures?
I really miss you guys.....
Gump, are you still not smoking?

gump
01-02-2008, 07:53 AM
smoke free !!!!!!!!!!
not many showed up at the banquet.. :(

Bonnie Cook
01-02-2008, 07:58 AM
not many? There were just as many there as usual gump, just not as many as your friends were there.

gump
01-02-2008, 12:01 PM
i meant quad riders, not just mike.. santo, shon and a few other friends of mine... :blah:

gump
01-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Bonnie Cook
not many? There were just as many there as usual gump, just not as many as your friends were there. why can't we just let this bad blood go away ?? seems like the 2 main opponents have let it go.. i have allways been positive about this series and have promoted it in the past on all of the popular websites but yet i still get criticized for the least little comment i make, and i have held back on making comments, but when i do we see what happens.. let's just go racing and have fun doing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWC472
01-03-2008, 04:41 AM
I dont care what they say about you gump you still the man and you do help support this sport more than anybody you dont see the uther big names on here supporting it so whats up with that . I rest my case Gump for president. peace out.:blah:

Jake99
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by BWC472
I dont care what they say about you gump you still the man and you do help support this sport more than anybody you dont see the uther big names on here supporting it so whats up with that . I rest my case Gump for president. peace out.:blah: I don't know what they been saying and don't care. Gump is a special part of the picture. I been ugly to him and still loves me. He's like a puppy--smack him down and he keeps coming back-wanting to tongue that ear. Yerp I second the motion for pres. or janitor. HE HE HE--------snake

Jake99
01-04-2008, 07:40 PM
NOT SURE---WHICH ONE DOES HE WANT?

Jake99
01-04-2008, 08:00 PM
HIS SECRET FAN (NO TELL HIM)

gump
01-04-2008, 08:21 PM
HIS SECRET FAN (NO TELL HIM) i'm the reason she's lost her mind !!!

thanks jake.. you've been a dick over the years, but your the only dick i have liked.... :D

hey wait a minute that didn't sound good.. :devil:

Jake99
01-04-2008, 09:47 PM
i'm the reason she's lost her mind !!!

thanks jake.. you've been a dick over the years, but your the only dick i have liked.... :D

hey wait a minute that didn't sound good.. :devil: It's locked in now!he he

400exyzkiller
01-08-2008, 06:26 AM
so who won the race saturday and sunday

Jake99
01-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I bet it was a pro

Jake99
01-08-2008, 07:41 PM
baby gump

gump
01-11-2008, 01:16 PM
huh ??? what ??

Jake99
01-11-2008, 02:16 PM
GUMP IF YOU FIX DEM NUMBERS YOU CAN GET A 99 OUT OF IT.

gump
01-11-2008, 10:24 PM
GUMP IF YOU FIX DEM NUMBERS YOU CAN GET A 99 OUT OF IT. jake you send some sponsorship cash to a nig, bonnie can turn dat 6 upside down fer me, make the number famous again, you fix more cars, get on more peeps nerves on net... you know how it goes.. throw a dog a bone !!! they don't give them tires away... "hint hint" it's in your court now nig...

Jake99
01-12-2008, 06:34 AM
allright here ya go mf---quit calling me a nig yep we niggs

Jake99
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
hey 69

gump
01-12-2008, 06:29 PM
that was one hell of a earthquake in europe and africa... :D

you aint right boy....

Pappy
01-12-2008, 11:28 PM
it was great seeing a few of you again....

cant believe this chump went to the dark side:devil: ;)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2173/2188208679_b91865d627_o.jpg

JoHn YeLtOn
01-13-2008, 11:44 AM
thats one ugly motha....hahaa..
pappy you got one hell of a camera.....post us a link for them pictures you took sat @ mtn. challenge.....

Jake99
01-13-2008, 03:36 PM
yerp

gump
01-13-2008, 04:07 PM
quit that chit jake !!! get that pic off of there, i'm to old for a close up.. :mad:

Jake99
01-13-2008, 04:22 PM
help

Pappy
01-13-2008, 07:42 PM
ill get the pics up asap for you all, i just got home (9:30 sunday night) so bare with me

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2276/2187052134_e85d57e6fd_o.jpg

BROOKS
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Pappy it was good to have you down, I wish you were able to make it to more of our races. I'd love to shadow you for a day and get some pointers.

Very impressive pro line up for our little hillbilly race. Wish we had more off-season races. I heard that Mike (the track owner) was considering a 5 race series for next winter.

Pappy
01-13-2008, 07:59 PM
it was good to get somewhere warmer, even if it only lasted for a day:p we left the race and ate, then did the team photos until midnight and today we headed to brushy mountain for more testing and photos....im whooped

if there was a series, i know we would make atleast a few!

Outlaw Race Photo's (http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=3445338)

badazz400ex
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
BROOKS,
All of us Ohio and PA boys had a blast. If Mike throws a series next winter, we would definitely be in!! Had a blast down there.

gump
01-17-2008, 08:11 PM
i'm starting to get the itch.. wanna race something.. 5 more weeks !!!!!! :cuss:

jake find yer trailor yet ??

Jake99
01-18-2008, 03:59 AM
There has been a rash of trailers being stole. I believe that they are professionals. I will get it back. I still trying to come up with a plan.

firemanatv
01-20-2008, 02:24 PM
Pappy great pics good to see you. Thanks for taking a few pics of the youth racing. My daughter was on the Kymco that won.

Jake99
01-20-2008, 03:30 PM
no-----------but do have a plan now. Call me.

angelon400ex
01-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by firemanatv
Pappy great pics good to see you. Thanks for taking a few pics of the youth racing. My daughter was on the Kymco that won.

Hey Randy, What's up? Did Ashleigh switch over to Kymco? What size? She must have been excited about the win. Big congrats!You know I want to hear all the details on my girl!:) Angela

yamahabluebruin
01-20-2008, 03:41 PM
I am on KYMCO now too. lol. You still racing Angela?

angelon400ex
01-20-2008, 03:52 PM
We will be back at it when the season starts. I have to get some seat time SOON!! Getting my quad back from Eddie tomorrow. We hated to miss that race but our daughter had her first basketball game...couldn't miss that. Are you on Kymco for the season? You running nationals and Mideast or just one?

firemanatv
01-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey Angela yes she did switch. She is on Team Kymco so is Jordan. Kevin Johnston put the team together. We're very excited about this. She was very excited for her first win. She is on a Kymco Mongoose 90. The team has alot of sponcors which is great. She will be running the hole GNCC series this year and a limited Mid East schedule. We will see you at Bishopville. Talk to you later great to here from you.

yamahabluebruin
01-21-2008, 04:38 AM
Im doing both, but not sure how many mid east races.

Jake99
01-22-2008, 02:23 PM
19 what is jason wyatt phone numbers -- i need to talk to him

gump
01-25-2008, 09:56 PM
don't we need to start riding some and getting ready to race ?? so far it's looking like brushy for sunday since it's gonna be in the 50's.. unless someone is going somewhere different and wants to get a group ride together... what up ???

BROOKS
01-25-2008, 10:07 PM
I'd like to ride Gump, but I hit a small pole that was concreted in the ground. I was going about 25, it stopped me fast and it hurt.

Waddell
01-26-2008, 02:28 PM
I might be there tomarrow if I can get anyone else to go.

gump
01-26-2008, 06:46 PM
we'll be there around 11:30

mtdewracing
01-26-2008, 09:24 PM
whats going on mideast people. im almost ready to race again i just have to put my quad back together still. i havnt rode since goldmine race put me outta action. c yall soon rick

gump
02-04-2008, 05:28 PM
i guess everyone knows by now that.............................

I'm back !!!!!!!! :macho

Jake99
02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
goodie

gump
02-04-2008, 06:12 PM
kiss my arse jake !!
did you find stolen ???

Bonnie did you save my number ????

yamahabluebruin
02-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Gump, you wanna go to Brushy Saturday? Or anyone for that matter? I will be there at about 10. Good looking machine.

gump
02-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by yamahabluebruin
Gump, you wanna go to Brushy Saturday? Or anyone for that matter? I will be there at about 10. Good looking machine. maybe.. waiting to see if my wife can switch shifts for saturday and take our grandson to his game.. if not i have to take him... there's a bunch from atvnc going saturday.. i need to ride sat and sun cause that will be the last time i'm off work before the race, and i havn't even rode this thing yet.. will have the gt thunder front end under it by the race, i hope.. so if i can i'm riding both days, it might take me until rockhouse to win since i havn't rode this thing much, and my bike is for sale !!

LoneWarriorsMom
02-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Far out GUMP..... Welcome back... I can't wait to see everyone... I have been missing you guys.

Jake99
02-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Kiss kiss back to ya. They have put 3 in jail,got back 10 trailers-mine no-ready for m............r

Jake99
02-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Kiss kiss back to ya. They have put 3 in jail,got back 10 trailers-mine no-ready for m............r

Jake99
02-04-2008, 07:23 PM

gumpsbrother
02-05-2008, 04:35 AM
i know 3 of us going to ride sat. gump you going with us so i can school you. me derrick brian and who ever else.

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-05-2008, 02:16 PM

I'm back !!!!!!!! :macho

Nice pose"CHUMP", excuse me I mean Gump!:devil:

angelon400ex
02-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Hey, anyone up for Manchester sunday? Going to get an early start there. Trails are similiar to Bishopville sooooo. Hope to see ya'll there!

JoHn YeLtOn
02-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by angelon400ex
Hey, anyone up for Manchester sunday? Going to get an early start there. Trails are similiar to Bishopville sooooo. Hope to see ya'll there! whats the zip code to this place.....we are doing a ride sunday and looking for sum new stuff?

angelon400ex
02-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Manchester State Forest
6740 Headquarters Road
Wedgefield, SC 29168

This is what is on their website. However once you pass the headquarters on Hwy 261 you continue on to the shooting range at Poinsett State Park on the left to get your $5 permit. Then you leave there making a left turn back onto Hwy 261. You go down a little further to Sumter County S- 43-51 (toward Rimini) on your right and follow that until you see the motocross track and entrance on your left.
It has terrain most similar to Bishopville. Sandy trails with whoops. I think it is a very fun place to ride. Unsure what condition the trails will be in.

crayfz
02-06-2008, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by angelon400ex
Hey, anyone up for Manchester sunday? Going to get an early start there. Trails are similiar to Bishopville sooooo. Hope to see ya'll there!

Nice place, I hope to make it down before the first GNCC.

angelon400ex
02-06-2008, 05:12 AM
Hey Dave, That is where we first met your group :) and I was in Brandon's way :D I just thought Jenna's four wheeler got louder for some reason.

gumpsbrother
02-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Hello angela just wanted to say hello enjoyed the ride at brushy mountain a couple of weeks ago darn your getting fast keep it up and you will be my hero.:macho

angelon400ex
02-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks Barry. Great to see you too. I hope you can join us in some Mideast this year! :) :) :)
I betcha Brushy might be pretty wet this weekend!

JoHn YeLtOn
02-06-2008, 12:54 PM
thanks for the ride info angela.....
dave i liked your interview in atvexposed mag.....you guys coming down to race bishopville before the gncc?

crayfz
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by JoHn YeLtOn
dave i liked your interview in atvexposed mag.....you guys coming down to race bishopville before the gncc?

When is it?

JoHn YeLtOn
02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Feb. 24

http://www.i20motorsports.com/amenities.htm

gump
02-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by JoHn YeLtOn
dave i liked your interview in atvexposed mag.....you guys coming down to race bishopville before the gncc? dave won't come down here where the real seniors are !!! :macho

crayfz
02-07-2008, 02:51 AM
dave won't come down here where the real seniors are !!! :macho

If it was Sat. I'd be there for ya Gump.
I don't mind some competition, but I know it wouldn't be coming from you:D

cook65xc
02-07-2008, 01:14 PM

I'm back !!!!!!!! :macho somebody else is back too.....details friday:eek2: :eek2:

mtdewracing
02-07-2008, 01:30 PM
john you coming back to the series? if so what class you going to race?

GUMP you stud are finally back on 4 wheels?
ill see everyone in a few weeks rick

gump
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
just found out pj is on a yamaha !!!!!!!!! :D

just sold my bike.... :confused:

cook65xc
02-07-2008, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gump
[B]just found out pj is on a yamaha !!!!!!!!! :D
No yamaha,ill give you a hint, it has won more races than all other fourwheelers combined.:eek2: :macho

cook65xc
02-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Angela clean out your box:eek2:

JoHn YeLtOn
02-07-2008, 04:04 PM
gonna be alot of surprises this year.....:eek2:
glad to see your back racin rick..
dave i think you should come down and give some riding lessons...:cool:
pj your new ride better have a rack on there...:D

mtdewracing
02-07-2008, 08:19 PM
there will be alot of surprises this year!! im going to try and go a whole season without blowing up my quad "that would suprise me" rick

yfz77
02-08-2008, 03:16 PM
anyone riding this sun at brushy?

gumpsbrother
02-08-2008, 04:29 PM
yes we riding tommarow at brushy me and gump and gump jr. and a bunch of friends are going will be there at 10.30 or about going to have a good ride come and join us. saturday.

gump
02-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by yfz77
anyone riding this sun at brushy? me and jeff might come back sunday, he has to work tomorrow and can't ride.. i have to ride all i can, this is the last weekend i'm off work before the race and i havn't rode a quad since i tore my sons up at rockhouse... :eek:

yamahabluebruin
02-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I will be there around 10 o'clock.

Waddell
02-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Hopefully i will see yall there tomarrow can't find anyone around here to ride with so I will come join yall.

gump
02-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Waddell
Hopefully i will see yall there tomarrow can't find anyone around here to ride with so I will come join yall. cool, just be there around 10 or 10:30.. we might hit the mx while we wait on people..

angelon400ex
02-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Who is going Sunday? and please let us know what the trail conditions are like there when some of you go Saturday. Thanks!

Waddell
02-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Just got back from brushy trails are in good shape. I was going to meet up with yall gump but didnt see ya. Had a good day untill my chain broke on the mx track i guess its better to happen there than at the race :)

angelon400ex
02-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Anyone going to be there tomorrow?

jrmerk
02-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a few will be out there tomorrow... spoke to both Maloney's this evening - they're heading out - robinson and a few others are supposedly camping out there this evening [Hardcore indeed...!]

and in case anyone really cares - i'll be out there early in the morning as well

maybe i'll see you out there... later

gump
02-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Waddell
Just got back from brushy trails are in good shape. I was going to meet up with yall gump but didnt see ya. Had a good day untill my chain broke on the mx track i guess its better to happen there than at the race :) i was wondering where you were.. hate it happened.. scott canipe broke a chain also, but got a master link from the trail head and went on riding.. jim if i can move in the morning i'll come get some... :D

angelon400ex
02-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jrmerk
Sounds like a few will be out there tomorrow... spoke to both Maloney's this evening - they're heading out - robinson and a few others are supposedly camping out there this evening [Hardcore indeed...!]

and in case anyone really cares - i'll be out there early in the morning as well

maybe i'll see you out there... later

Glad I got to ride with you Jim. Sorry I didn't get to tell you bye:)

jrmerk
02-10-2008, 06:30 PM
enjoyed the ride - obviously i didn't make the second round tripper - had enough and knew when to drop out... great seeing everyone today - and - can see the excitment in the air coming up on yet another race season... not sure i'll make them all but i'll give it my best shot...

later

angelon400ex
02-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Riding Manchester state forest in Sumter SC for the I-20 race practive if anyone is interested. Going early Sunday. temps in low 70s with no rain expected. Yippeeee