PDA

View Full Version : Decent R for sale/trade or possible part out in Oregon

pdxbigfoot
11-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Hi all! i talked to this gentleman tonight because he said that he might part it out and im STILL on the hunt for a rear caliper. The reason im posting here is because he seemed like a really nice guy kinda stuck in a hard spot as its his wifes bike and she has a tough time starting and having fun on it because its just to pipey for her and they are used to four pokes.He advertises a aftermarket frame and i just told him that he was bam boozled on that because he took this on a trade not knowing much about the all mighty R. All i really know about it is it appears to have a ESR pipe(please correct me if im wrong) a decent looking motor with some other ESR goodies and a 400ex conversion front end. At this point he is looking to trade for a 400ex or something along those lines.....thanx for looking and i guess the real reason why im posting here is i want to see this R go to a good home and i know his wife would enjoy the sport alot more on a tamer bike....so i had to throw it out there....Jason
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/471221751.html

87250rspell
11-07-2007, 05:50 AM
It's very clean but the frame looks stock to me.

pdxbigfoot
11-07-2007, 10:08 AM
He advertises a aftermarket frame and i just told him that he was bam boozled on that because he took this on a trade not knowing much about R's........he was calling the person who he traded with last night. The seller had told him that it was a LSR chassis and said it was worth $2000.00+....i had to break the bad news to him

Creech52
11-08-2007, 12:30 AM
whish I had some cash to offer, seems like he would let it go for a fair price (read CHEAP) thanks for the heads up

Master LTR450
11-08-2007, 09:05 AM
wish this was a little closer would trade in a second. Nice R