PDA

View Full Version : faster then the LTR?

bigH
11-06-2007, 06:25 PM
only 450 i haven't ridden yet is the kawi.....i know a kid who has one but haven't begged to ride it yet....just curious if it will beat the zook 450......ive heard it has power and is the vibration in the handle bars as bad as they say?????

orang_kawa
11-06-2007, 06:38 PM
the bike is great man i like way better then all the other bikes

esquared
11-06-2007, 09:28 PM
I have ridden all of them . Stock they are all close . I like the way the KFX handles but I also liked the LTR as well . I really could care less if someone else's quad is faster , I would rather have better handling .

11-08-2007, 07:12 AM
yeah its quicker, haha and as for the vibration it wasnt an issue untill some random joe blow mentioned "some vibration" and then everybody started feeling it. its no worse than any other 450, theres just more going on in the motor and no where for that extra vibration to go. its not much, if your more focused on the vibration than riding you need to ride faster

cty50328
11-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Vibration, i've road mine all summer, trail ride 50-80 miles every sunday and never feel like theres much vibration, i did notice a little at very first, but once the stock pipe wen't a few days after i got it never felt anything. And if your complaining about being sore after riding hard for several hours that just means your riding right.