PDA

View Full Version : Bcs Rankings

ingleful
11-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Anyone else think that the BCS rankings are rediculous?

like LSU being no.2

Kansas or Oregon should def. have the no.2 spot being that LSU lost a game already...

gets more dumb every year.

playoffs are a must for NCAA

quad2xtreme
11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Total joke and always has been.

Kansas moves from 8th to 4th...

Hyperwarrior22
11-05-2007, 07:03 PM
LSU should be number one they play in the sec the best conference and they play great teams (auburn, kentucky, south carolina, bama) ohio state has played **** so yeah the bcs is messed up

oh and by the way oregon is so overrated

ingleful
11-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Hyperwarrior22
LSU should be number one they play in the sec the best conference and they play great teams (auburn, kentucky, south carolina, bama) ohio state has played **** so yeah the bcs is messed up

oh and by the way oregon is so overrated

you forgot Florida in the SEC...i think Auburn is awesome team.....

me myself am a Big Mizzou and Florida fan..

cant wait till the Kansas and Mizzou game!

ingleful
11-05-2007, 07:07 PM
yeah ohio stae is a joke.....i hope Michigan kills them this year.

tp300ex
11-05-2007, 07:11 PM
ooo dont even tell me u think LSU shouldnt be number 2! they play harder teams than any one else... hell if anything they should be number 1....we have to fight for every win unlike those other BS teams!

ingleful
11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
yeah LSU is good but i still think that there should be some kind of playoff system.

ingleful
11-05-2007, 07:22 PM
i think Arkansas will take LSU at the end of the year.

mineralgrey01gt
11-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ingleful
Anyone else think that the BCS rankings are rediculous?

like LSU being no.2

Kansas or Oregon should def. have the no.2 spot being that LSU lost a game already...

gets more dumb every year.

playoffs are a must for NCAA

think before you speak please. Oregon? What are you on? Just because they are undefeated that doesnt mean anything. What were they ranked in the beginning of the season? How many ranked opponents have they played? Look at their conference lol, I mean the SEC is the TOUGHEST conference in the nation with out a doubt. OSU needs to bulk up and play some teams with some talent.

mineralgrey01gt
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
i think Arkansas will take LSU at the end of the year.

you know im a HUGE LSU fan but I actually am worried about Arkansas. LSU needs to bulk up and stop making so many penalties. If they make all those penalties against Arkansas then LSU is up s**t creek

ingleful
11-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
you know im a HUGE LSU fan but I actually am worried about Arkansas. LSU needs to bulk up and stop making so many penalties. If they make all those penalties against Arkansas then LSU is up s**t creek

yeah they've been having problems with them penalties.

cop292
11-05-2007, 07:47 PM
LSU got beat by Kentucky....Enough Said!!!

mineralgrey01gt
11-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by cop292
LSU got beat by Kentucky....Enough Said!!!

A ranked team. How many other top 25 teams lost to unranked teams already?

Look at the schedules, I bet Kentucky would roll over OSU if they played. The schedules do not even compare to each other in difficulty.

ingleful
11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
There are many teams that could roll over OSU.
And Kentucky got beat by Florida.

mineralgrey01gt
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
There are many teams that could roll over OSU.
And Kentucky got beat by Florida.

thank you

Caseys 300ex
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I love Ohio state. But i do think they have a week schedule. I think the person in charge of scheduling needs to through some sec teams in the mix. The sec def. has one of the strongest conferences. But dont be to fast to dog on OSU. It will be OSU and LSU in the national championship game and that will decide it all.

ingleful
11-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Caseys 300ex
I love Ohio state. But i do think they have a week schedule. I think the person in charge of scheduling needs to through some sec teams in the mix. The sec def. has one of the strongest conferences. But dont be to fast to dog on OSU. It will be OSU and LSU in the national championship game and that will decide it all.

if you believe that OSU will play LSU for national champ then LSU will destroy OSU.....no doubt in my mind.

mineralgrey01gt
11-05-2007, 08:27 PM
im only dogging on OSU since they have such a weak schedule. I agree it would be nice to see more teams from different conferences but then again, the season would be so long with other conferences playing each other

Caseys 300ex
11-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Well see.. but i dont want to start a fight. Which this thread is starting to become.

mineralgrey01gt
11-05-2007, 08:31 PM
nah man, im not starting a fight or trying not to but you are right, the national championship game will decide who is the better team.

ingleful
11-05-2007, 08:31 PM
id rather see Mizzou go all the way but i doubt that would happen...they have to first beat Kansas then in the Big 12 championship most likley beat OK then they be ranked 3rd id say....

not trying to start any fights just think BCS rankings are rediculous.

honduh440
11-05-2007, 08:44 PM
rock chalk jayhawk!

kansas vs missouri game is at arrowhead stadium "kc chiefs" which is on the border of the 2 states. can it get any better

ingleful
11-05-2007, 08:47 PM
yeah i want to get tickets for that ! but i doubt i do.

ingleful
11-05-2007, 08:48 PM
thats gonna be one hell of a game.

okieRrider
11-05-2007, 09:58 PM
It will come down to OU and Oregon in the bcs game... OU will beat Kansas in the big 12 championship game to win the big 12 and LSU will get beat by Arkansas to make them a 2 loss team. Ohio State will be beat by Michigan sending down the bracket with their schedule. I agree there needs to be a playoff system to, but it is what it is and this year has been a weird, but exciting college football year. These are my predictions and McFadden will win the Heisman with Dixon coming in 2nd.

tp300ex
11-05-2007, 10:01 PM
^^^^^^^^

some one needs to drug test this guy! look idk how it will turn out but i think the tigers will go into the BCS game against OSU

mineralgrey01gt
11-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by okieRrider
It will come down to OU and Oregon in the bcs game... OU will beat Kansas in the big 12 championship game to win the big 12 and LSU will get beat by Arkansas to make them a 2 loss team. Ohio State will be beat by Michigan sending down the bracket with their schedule. I agree there needs to be a playoff system to, but it is what it is and this year has been a weird, but exciting college football year. These are my predictions and McFadden will win the Heisman with Dixon coming in 2nd.

lol thanks for the laugh, i needed that for today

ingleful
11-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by okieRrider

in order for Kansas to make it to the Big 12 championship they have to beat MU and in order for OU to win the big 12 they have to beat MU ..and if MU makes it there i will bet they beat OU.

and Tebow will get the Hiesman.

okieRrider
11-05-2007, 10:52 PM
those are just my predictions from what i have been watching and reading. I believe Kansas will beat MU and will win the north putting them in big 12 against OU.

madskrillz2
11-06-2007, 11:05 AM
there really should be a playoff in college football. SEC teams are so even its not even funny. we just beat up on each other the entire season and knock each other out of contention. i wish they'd let us play some of these other teams that are undefeated by playing no name teams. i guarantee all of them at some point would have one loss.

ingleful
11-06-2007, 11:59 AM
The only games that a fun to watch are the SEC ..because it doesnt matter what rank they are they can still kick a@#...like Auburn..and Arkansas...awesome teams.

okieRrider
11-06-2007, 12:36 PM
I agree with that, the SEC games are nail biters and exciting games. Hell I am a Sooner fan and watched LSU play turning it over to OU during commercials during the first half saturday because that game was boring..lol Anyways with as weird as this season has been so far it will exciting to see what happens.

ingleful
11-06-2007, 12:44 PM
yeah it has been an akward season...i thouhgt Michigan was gonna be awesome..but they start out with loseing...oddd

madskrillz2
11-06-2007, 01:54 PM
The only games that a fun to watch are the SEC ..because it doesnt matter what rank they are they can still kick a@#...like Auburn..and Arkansas...awesome teams.

THANK YOU. im a bama fan myself so it goes against my football religion to say auburn has a good team but its gonna be a helluva match up this year. watch out for bama in the next couple years though. look what saban has already done with shulas players. cant wait until he gets a whole group of his recruits.

Arkansas on the other hand i think would have a shot at a championship if they had any kind of passing game. McFadden carries that team. he does a good job of it though. he's the best running back i've seen in a LONG time. he's just a freakin beast.