PDA

View Full Version : Seether, BB, 3DG concert

Scro
11-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Anybody seen them on tour? I'm going to see them at the Bancorp Arena in Tupelo.

Ghost-Rider
11-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Man, I had bought some seether off itunes and the laptop got messed up so we sent it in for repairs and they erased everything off the computer :mad:

KXRida
11-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Man 3DG and BB are my favorite bands! I missed them when they came up here. I was so pissed. Can't wait till they come back.

11-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Are you guys talking about three days grace and breaking benjamin? Those two bands are awsome.

Flip_SideEX
11-05-2007, 09:28 PM
I went to a Flyleaf, seether, shinedown and another low name band. The concert was sweet. It was before flyleaf was more "popular" band than they are now. But by the end of the show, seether and shindedown bands were way to trashed to be playing. They really didnt make much of an impression on me. A majority of people dont work and get trashed at the same time... I can see maybe having a few, but they were evidently trashed beyond playing limits. Just a fyi, but it sounds like a awesome concert none the less.

Unverfehrt400ex
11-05-2007, 10:25 PM
I went to pointfest in st louis about 2 months ago. all three of them bands were there. Absolutely spectacular. im a huge breaking benjamin fan and of course they were great. But three days grace absolutly rocked. best band ive ever seen in concert. you wont be disapointed one bit

LTR450_#67
11-06-2007, 09:55 AM
I seen those bands along with Nickleback last Feb. and they FN ROCK!!! My GF and I drove through a freakin snowstorm there and on the way back it was white out conditions, but it was still worth the drive. You better go see them if you can cuz its definitely worth it!

Aaron

Scro
11-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Sounds like it's going to be pretty good. I'll try to get some pics tonight.

Scro
11-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Show was pretty good. The lead singer of breaking benjamin came out into the crowd handing out water:p He came right up to where I was standing and ask me and this other guy to lift him up onto the crowd. We did of course, and the crowd carried him back to the stage...it was pretty cool:D

400exrider707
11-07-2007, 09:14 AM
BB is awesome live, they blow 3DG out of the water live. I cant believe how good they are live, I was rather disappointed with 3DG live to be honest.

Scro
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Honestly I liked the opener, Red, better than I did the cover bands. That's just me though, I think that stage presence has a lot to do with it. Red was going nuts on stage, and the other's really weren't trying to get the crowd into the show, IMO.

beaker1214
11-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Flip_SideEX
I went to a Flyleaf, seether, shinedown and another low name band. The concert was sweet. It was before flyleaf was more "popular" band than they are now. But by the end of the show, seether and shindedown bands were way to trashed to be playing. They really didnt make much of an impression on me. A majority of people dont work and get trashed at the same time... I can see maybe having a few, but they were evidently trashed beyond playing limits. Just a fyi, but it sounds like a awesome concert none the less.

I went to the same concert in stl and seether was great...I really liked shinedown though tooo. Flyleaf wasnt bad either even though all her songs sounded the same in concert haha.