PDA

View Full Version : Graphics/Seat Cover Installation

jesseweaver
11-05-2007, 02:53 PM
i ordered some akraix graphics for my 99 ex, and i need a little help about how to put them on. i looked through older threads and found a couple ways to do it(heat gun, spray bottle, etc...), and i was wondering which way is the best. Also, i got a seat cover too and i hear theyre pretty hard to put on. anyone have instructions on that too? thanks in advance

gr race
11-08-2007, 11:49 AM
I use a product called sticker on /spray it on and then u can adjust the graphics then squzee it out works real well as far as the seat the best thing to do is take it to a uphostery shop i have done a couple but it is not worth the time they can do it faster and better

dariusld
11-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by gr race
as far as the seat the best thing to do is take it to a uphostery shop i have done a couple but it is not worth the time they can do it faster and better

You will get a lot of these responses. I would do it myself. I've done many and all have came out great. If it doesn't come out right, just pull some staples and try again. I think its so easy that I let my son do his own seat and he did his graphics too. Gave him a couple of tips and his seat turned out great too:) I can understand when people don't like doing something, but if you don't try you will never know how hard or easy it is. GL

gr race
11-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Why is everybody always ready to jump on somebody i never said not to do it yourself i also said that i had done a few i quess if you have nothing better to do you can spend a couple hours and put on a seat cover my time is a little more valuble than that