Sportrax10
11-06-2002, 08:40 AM
hahahahah....... ill never forget:D

DGR Designs
11-06-2002, 08:55 AM
i have seen that before... but still... what a good point to remember!:D

AlaskaSpeed
11-06-2002, 09:33 AM
We really need posts like this on a site frequented by kids...how about a weekly spelling quiz thread? LOL:D

L.Vegas400
11-06-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Alaska_400EX
We really need posts like this on a site frequented by kids...how about a weekly spelling quiz thread? LOL:D

im sure castor agrees 100%

MSL
11-06-2002, 09:41 AM
We really need posts like this on a site frequented by kids...how about a weekly spelling quiz thread? LOL

I posted this just for some humor.. If you are offended and you think it is not appropriate for the kiddies then i appologise..

Mods delete this thread if you think it needs to be..

L.Vegas400
11-06-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by MSL
Mods delete this thread if you think it needs to be..
dont be so quick to say you realize you might be wrong. this is a sign of weakness and it will be addressed with put-downs, your wrongs, no i dont believe yous, shut-ups, go aways, and suches.

j/k;)

ohh and its usually the kiddies that put this kind of good stuff up.

ohhh and one more thing,,, if they think it needs deleting, they will do it without asking anyway.:eek:

MSL
11-06-2002, 10:09 AM
dont be so quick to say you realize you might be wrong

I didnt feel that i was wrong for starting this thread...
just dont want to get a bunch of flamming started over it..

L.Vegas400
11-06-2002, 10:13 AM
i say flame them all and let the mods sort them out.lol

j/k oh great ones up there in exriders heaven.:rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
11-06-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by MSL

I didnt feel that i was wrong for starting this thread...
just dont want to get a bunch of flamming started over it..

You were only wrong in the sense that there isn't a need to post anything with profanity in it. There are a lot of kids that come on here, you may be one of them; and they don't need to see that on here...no purpose in it.
There isn't going to be any flaming here, just realize that everyone has an opinion that may or may not be the same as everybody else's.........JIM

DGR Designs
11-06-2002, 11:37 AM
my god.... stop arguing! geez i'm only 15 and i seem to thing that this stuff is quite funny as a matter of fact, i printed that picture off and it is now on my bedroom wall! so pshh!

AlaskaSpeed
11-06-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by roost_maker
my god.... stop arguing! geez i'm only 15 and i seem to thing that this stuff is quite funny as a matter of fact, i printed that picture off and it is now on my bedroom wall! so pshh!

take a chill pill, boy..........:o

L.Vegas400
11-06-2002, 11:39 AM
ummm,,,,, Jim is one guy you do not want to get fired up. ive seen him write page after page with lagitamate truth in every word. he will squash you like a bug.

Pappy
11-06-2002, 11:41 AM
hehe....that wasnt no earthquake in alaska....that was jim putting his foot down:D

AlaskaSpeed
11-06-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by 400ex127
hehe....that wasnt no earthquake in alaska....that was jim putting his foot down:D

LOL.....I just didn't think I was arguing...but the longer this thread goes on the more I become a believer in it! ;)

MSL
11-06-2002, 11:49 AM
Dang Jim i was jus trying to have a little fun, I thought it was funny but what do i know and as far as swear words have you watched daytime or primetime TV or listen to the radio...If you have kids i bet they do..
and as far as it having a purpose.. the purpose was humor:D

catsup or ketchup?

no flame intended..

Everyone does have an opinion and a right to voice it..

QuadTrix6
11-06-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Alaska_400EX

You were only wrong in the sense that there isn't a need to post anything with profanity in it. There are a lot of kids that come on here, you may be one of them; and they don't need to see that on here...no purpose in it.
There isn't going to be any flaming here, just realize that everyone has an opinion that may or may not be the same as everybody else's.........JIM

hey alaska no offense bro but you need to realize that in this day andf age where profanity is found on 90% of television stations that kids are gonna hear curse words. and the one used in the thread wasn't even that bad. relax its a funny post and was meant for fun. if kids are old enough to come onto this site there old enough to have heard a curse word before. i don't think that its necasary but let it be its no big deal...no flame intended

DGR Designs
11-06-2002, 12:02 PM
ok man sorry but yea media has alot of curse words today and hey, i guarentee that probly every user on this site has cursed before. wether it be a problem with thier bike, wreak, or just plain stupidity on their part. and yes, i felt the quake.... jus kiddin around a bit man. let us have sum fun! ~Dave

AlaskaSpeed
11-06-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Dang Jim i was jus trying to have a little fun, I thought it was funny but what do i know and as far as swear words have you watched daytime or primetime TV or listen to the radio...If you have kids i bet they do..

catsup or ketchup?

no flame intended..

Everyone does have an opinion and a right to voice it..

First, I am relaxed as a tranquil sea....that means calm sea for you high school kids in the southern states....:p I have nothing against the humor, just the fact that posting the profanity is breaking the rules, and without rules we have you guys....errr...I mean chaos.......:D

AlaskaSpeed
11-06-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by roost_maker
ok man sorry but yea media has alot of curse words today and hey, i guarentee that probly every user on this site has cursed before. wether it be a problem with thier bike, wreak, or just plain stupidity on their part. and yes, i felt the quake.... jus kiddin around a bit man. let us have sum fun! ~Dave

I love to cuss......:devil

AlaskaSpeed
11-06-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by MSL

catsup or ketchup?

no flame intended..

Everyone does have an opinion and a right to voice it.. [/B]

Do you really think I care what people call ketchup? You need to read between the lines of my threads/posts and you will see that the obvious isn't always the intent.........lol:D