PDA

View Full Version : F*$%ing Credit Card Company

elite ATV1
11-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Begin Rant Now!!:mad:

Sent in a payment 10/25/07 they received payment 11/03/07 but it still says available balance $0.00. and the paymetns are posted, so i call the company sit on the phone waiting having to listen to the oh so grate"cough cough" elevator music for 25 minutes. They finally pick up i give them my info and they tell me...oh beings u sent a $400.00 payment in it will be held for 10 days to make sure its not a fake payment. :mad: i says to the guy its a god dam money order how can it be fake? and he trys to calm me down i'm still fliping out on the guy so i just hung up the phone. but the thing i dont understand is how the hell can they with hold payments from going through just because its a big dollar amount.
:mad::mad:
End Rant.

has this happened to anyone else??

54warrior
11-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Sorry, don't know what to tell you, other than don't fall into the credit card trap like the rest of everyone else. If you can't afford it, don't buy it, simple as that. OR use it then pay it off immediately.

elite ATV1
11-05-2007, 10:49 AM
well its $500 credit line so thats why i sent them 400 bc theyre was already 100 on it. but whatever.

<DRS>GPF
11-05-2007, 11:33 AM
i make all my payments online, direct from an account at my bank.. theres a trail the entire way and its made the mistakes from the card co. disappear..

on the other hand, my bank makes more than their share of mistakes.. but at least they own up to it and call anyone who was "put out".. even paying any charges as a result.

CDCHONDAS
11-05-2007, 06:21 PM
you sent them a money order??? get off the ****ter and get a check book man. if you mail them a check they do electronic transfer as soon as they have it. Chase cards suck i think. and how do you only have a $500 credit line, I can't ever figure that out, people get these low *** credit lines, when I was 18 i got a visa at my bank in the amount of $2500 with no credit at all, hence I needed to get some credit. Maybe because I showed enough funds to cover it in my account??? Really though, I laugh at these people paying bills with money orders, I think its funny.

honduh440
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM
your like the people i talk to everyday ..... READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS BEFORE YOU START COMPLAINING!!!

Which 450?
11-06-2007, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
your like the people i talk to everyday ..... READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS BEFORE YOU START COMPLAINING!!!

Hey thats what I was gonna say! GET USED TO IT MAN!!! You haven't begin to see the f'ed up crap they do.

<DRS>GPF
11-06-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by CDCHONDAS
how do you only have a $500 credit line, I can't ever figure that out, people get these low *** credit lines, when I was 18 i got a visa at my bank in the amount of $2500 with no credit at all,

because they give $500 credit limits are given to those without alot of collateral or a parent who's banked there and has significant monetary value.. at that time, what did your parents do for a living? were you a student? let me guess, your allowance was enough to cover payments..

around my area, any farmers kid can just call a bank and get a significant credit line... " sure, ill fill out the rest you come in an sign when you get time , tell your dad i said hi.. blah blah"..
the rest of us need to go though the process of presenting our "case" to the loan committee..

though i dont have financing issues, i know many who do and wouldnt get more than a $500 credit card(because its the minimum sized credit line or theyd get less..) with 21% interest(or higher) to start..
these are the ones who own the clothes on their back, make a house payment and have a full time job..
outside of your box, some still live paycheck to paycheck.

not all of us lived at home until we had all the fun we could, under the shelter of moms cooking and dads wallet.:rolleyes:

CDCHONDAS
11-06-2007, 06:30 AM
I never in my life got an allowance so piss off.

Probably due to the fact of me having a few g's at that bank.

54warrior
11-06-2007, 06:38 AM

You tell 'em. Why does everyone always think that other people are spoiled rich kids?

I got my first card when I was 20, and it had a $2500 limit on it. I had money in the bank because I worked for it. Heck, my parents made a COMBINED $36,000/year if they were lucky! So don't give me that crap about living off of dad's wallet, because that always isn't the case.

400exrider707
11-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Credit limits are different from bank to bank and card to card so dont let a $500 limit discourage you. My first card ever had a $999 limit on it. My last semester at college (had the card for a few years now) it went up to $1999. Three months later I started a good job, a month after that it went up to $5000. So my starter card is at $5000 now. I just applied for a Chase card to do a balance transfer and they can only give me a $500 card. I laughed. I also tried calling to get an account set up for propane at the house I'm renting. The propane company told me nothing came up under credit history... imagine that... credit card since I was about 17, my own apartment, and a $44,000 truck, but no credit? I laughed again. Dont let it all get you down.

<DRS>GPF
11-06-2007, 10:16 AM

i was commenting against your rude comments to elite ATV1 so "piss off" yourself and crawl out of your box. :grr:

<DRS>GPF
11-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by 54warrior
You tell 'em. Why does everyone always think that other people are spoiled rich kids?

I got my first card when I was 20, and it had a $2500 limit on it. I had money in the bank because I worked for it. Heck, my parents made a COMBINED $36,000/year if they were lucky! So don't give me that crap about living off of dad's wallet, because that always isn't the case.

because some people cant resist throwing their good fortune in someone elses face.

if you live at home while your building your "credit", that'd be living off of dads wallet and mom's cooking, allowance or no..

89dc240
11-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Back on topic, credit card companies in general SUCK ***.

Try to join a credit union. Mine, is ****ing awesome. Free checking, $5 minimum in my savings account, online banking.

One day outta nowhere I decided I wanted a quad. I was like, I think I need $6500, and the girl was like, why don't we try for $8000. Couple hours later, She was like, "ok, the checks are on the way, we'll be mailing out your card, and I had the loan from the STUPID HONDA CARD paid off by the following Monday.

The Honda card company still took 3 months to send me my title.

honduh440
11-06-2007, 03:33 PM
a credit card company isnt a free warranty on your finances its a profiting business.