PDA

View Full Version : 250exkid:

Hondamaster5505
11-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Your mailbox was full so i couldnt send you this through messages. Heres the answer to your questions:

250exkid wrote on 11-04-2007 09:05 PM:
does it suck alot more gas then stock!? and whats the number to dmc alians pipe place. i think i was on there site but all they sold in the alians were for Banshees and blasters so were did u buy urs and how hard was it to jet in?

Actually, mines still great on gas. To tell you the truth, i didn't even jet it yet. It runs so good w/ out jetting, i didnt want to tear the whole bike apart yet. All you need to do is prob. jump to a 150-152 main, and a 42 pilot, which im prob. gonna do this winter..

The number to DMC is on their website. DMC-on-line.com I dont have it with me. I bought mine used from delawarebanshee on this forum site. They stopped making em 2 years ago, so they're kinda hard to find. Just post WTD threads all over this site and a couple other forum sites. Thats how i found it. Its a great pipe.

If you have any more q's, im happy to answer them, and i'll keep a lookout for the pipe myself.
-eric

250exkid
11-08-2007, 05:24 PM
ok thanks