PDA

View Full Version : Cheap solution for excellant trail tires!!

Hondamaster5505
11-04-2007, 03:49 PM
well i had an extra stock warrior rear tire in the garage from my dads old warrior. They are 22in dunlops and when they were on the warrior, they got excellent traction and did great, and absorbed everything, unlike these holeshots and crap.

Well i looked at the sizes, and they'll fit my rims! Once i find a second stock tire, im gonna put em on my 400ex.

(theres only one tire right now because my dad slashed one on a nail or something, and just got a new set of tires.) Now he has a banshee now =] has for a while.

JOEX
11-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
...on the warrior, they got excellent traction and did great,...
It just seems like it because the Warrior didn't have enough power to break them loose.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :blah:
J/K:chinese:

11-05-2007, 03:13 AM
how much wear is on it? it might be better for ya to have a "matched set" wear wise...and i 2nd what joe said

Hondamaster5505
11-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
It just seems like it because the Warrior didn't have enough power to break them loose.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :blah:
J/K:chinese:

lol, i know. Why do you think he bought a 55hp banshee :devil:

And speedyquad, his have like less than 10hrs on them. They were basically take-offs. Im just looking for a same condition stock one.

LEOGM5150
11-05-2007, 08:23 PM
i have a set of those 22 inch xc pure sport bandits from the rear of a warrior and they were great trail tires on my built predator. although a little heavy for drag racing. they are currently sitting on the rear of my 2002 440ex i am building. i think you you would like them for a trail tire. i sure do.