PDA

View Full Version : how can i jump start my 07 250ex

minichopper214
11-04-2007, 09:07 AM
is there any way i can jump start it its semi but its also SPORT CLUTCH witch you dont have to use but you can if you want to so please help i need to start it befor wed. i also dont have my key i lost it

atvhonda-rider
11-04-2007, 12:15 PM
ur gunna need ur key, it allows ur stator to come on and start the engine, unless u have a kickstart, no other way of startin it

fmftrx300ex
11-04-2007, 02:50 PM
"hot wire" it. Im not a 100% on the 250ex set up so location might change but it has the ingnition switch (where u put the key) find the back of it under neather ur plastics. there should be 2 wires coming out. fallow those until u find the conectors. just plug them into each other and start it up... make sure you unplug them be4 you put it away so that the battery dont get runn down.

i can send pics if needed

minichopper214
11-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by fmftrx300ex
"hot wire" it. Im not a 100% on the 250ex set up so location might change but it has the ingnition switch (where u put the key) find the back of it under neather ur plastics. there should be 2 wires coming out. fallow those until u find the conectors. just plug them into each other and start it up... make sure you unplug them be4 you put it away so that the battery dont get runn down.

i can send pics if needed can u send pics please