PDA

View Full Version : Duncan or Yoshimura

quad97
11-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Which is a better, a full yoshimura built motor or a duncan national motor kit?

spanky101
11-04-2007, 07:48 AM
im gonna lean toward the yoshi, but imo there are better motor builders out there. I know Baldwin, Rage, Dasa and alot of other companies make outstanding motors with excellent power and loads of reliability

TWISTED DINLI
11-04-2007, 08:36 AM
between yoshimura and duncan i would say yoshimura because they have won national races this year wienen/gust/wimmer

tanner 222
11-04-2007, 10:33 AM
ya i would agree with spanky. there are lots of others out there. a lot of people around here race with dasa's or spark's motors and no one can keep up with them. they are pretty much in their own class :p

rob-u/21
11-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
between yoshimura and duncan i would say yoshimura because they have won national races this year wienen/gust/wimmer

I think it's so funny when people use products because so and so uses them. Wienen, Gust, and Wimmer could win races on any engine. The reason they race with Yoshimura is cause Yoshimura has the budget to finance a team along with Suzuki with 3 of the best riders in the world. Plus, I dont think Duncan Racing has a national team, do they? I'm not saying one is better than the other but I do feel there are other engine builders that are just as good if not better than Yosh, and Duncan.

TWISTED DINLI
11-07-2007, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by rob-u/21
I think it's so funny when people use products because so and so uses them. Wienen, Gust, and Wimmer could win races on any engine. The reason they race with Yoshimura is cause Yoshimura has the budget to finance a team along with Suzuki with 3 of the best riders in the world. Plus, I dont think Duncan Racing has a national team, do they? I'm not saying one is better than the other but I do feel there are other engine builders that are just as good if not better than Yosh, and Duncan.

i wasnt picking it JUST because the national riders are using it i was just saying look how fast they are with using yoshimura

AL Elks
11-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Give ATP a call!

They do GREAT work!

AL