PDA

View Full Version : BPG Next Weekend?

JRP
11-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Whos all going? I know twisted and duponster are going, but anyone else plan on being there? Ill be there all day saturday, but will be leaving later saturday because we have to help my uncle move on sunday.

flyboy62
11-03-2007, 07:29 PM
i want to so bad i have not been riding in a while. damn bent axle!
i got a 3 or 4 day weekend so idk?

Dupontster
11-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Dupontster can't make it....Got TWISTED all to yourself..

jherbie28
11-04-2007, 05:45 PM
track was sick all weekend, sunday the best after dan spent all night rippin and diskin and then he was doin it all over again this mornin bright again. thanks for another great weekend brother c ya soon

JRP
11-05-2007, 08:40 AM
well after yesterdays riding, im not to sure if ill be making the trip or not. Quad cut out on the face of a 50ft double, causing me to bail mid air, and messin up my hip. Oil was everywhere, so im hoping i didnt fry a ring or anything....

KXRida
11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Too cold for me. They're calling for snow around here at the end of the week.

Delaware152
11-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Dupontster can't make it....Got TWISTED all to yourself..

What's happened? I heard somebody made you run your bike to hard last weekend???

diangelo#67
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
jt you gotta come to bpg I havent ridden with you in forever hows the zuki runnin? I was supposed to come to easton but couldn't find the site for directions...saturday night I just said hell wit it and rode up here in mt.airy area

Dupontster
11-06-2007, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Delaware152
What's happened? I heard somebody made you run your bike to hard last weekend???

We'll be there now....I think we had a jetting issue....You FI guys wouldn't know anything about that....Hi-tech....We still use jets in our old stuff....:D Come on up....That red Honda won't be there to haunt you..:D...You know, the one that passed you at DelMarVa last weekend...:D

Delaware152
11-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
jt you gotta come to bpg I havent ridden with you in forever hows the zuki runnin? I was supposed to come to easton but couldn't find the site for directions...saturday night I just said hell wit it and rode up here in mt.airy area

I want to go there but don't think it will happen this weekend. I stay away from Easton myself. You should come to Seaford this winter. It's not a mudhole like Easton and the dirt washes off much easier.

Delaware152
11-06-2007, 05:23 AM
We'll be there now....I think we had a jetting issue....You FI guys wouldn't know anything about that....Hi-tech....We still use jets in our old stuff....:D Come on up....That red Honda won't be there to haunt you..:D...You know, the one that passed you at DelMarVa last weekend...:D

That's good to hear it's not a major costly problem. I will probably stay close to home this weekend since I will be going away next weekend. I heard the red Hondas are the ones you have to look out for...they rip.

dan harris
11-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Looking forward to riding with everyone this weekend. ( though I still gotta unbind my chain from the front sprocket ).

Jherbie, thanks for the compliments on the track this past weekend. Man I couldn't believe the amount of riders we had. Over 100 on Saturday and Sunday ! Alot of really good quad riders gettin it done out there.

Expect great tracks both days, not too many more good weekends left.

KXRida
11-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by dan harris

you can say that again. It was 27 degrees this morning and we had a high of 39.

05Z400rdr
11-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey Jordan, I won't be able to make it up Saturday. I have to go to a surprise birthday party for my uncle. Sorry man, that sucks to hear about your wreck, too. Any update on you or the quad?

Sunday was great! The tracks were AWESOME, and there were some other pretty fast riders there, too. If anyone hasn't been to Breezewood yet, you don't know what you're missing out on!!!

Thanks Dan and Amanda for another great day at the Proving Grounds!!!

Landon

MX MaNiAc 06
11-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Looking forward to riding with everyone this weekend. ( though I still gotta unbind my chain from the front sprocket ).

Jherbie, thanks for the compliments on the track this past weekend. Man I couldn't believe the amount of riders we had. Over 100 on Saturday and Sunday ! Alot of really good quad riders gettin it done out there.

Whats the weather like there? Its snowing here 3 hours north!

dan harris
11-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Wow it is cold where your at. You need to come down here where its a little warmer. Today was 51 and sunny.

TWISTED
11-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow it is cold where your at. You need to come down here where its a little warmer. Today was 51 and sunny.

Just make sure that Honda is up and running by Saturday. Looking forward to your aerial show this weekend!!!!

dan harris
11-07-2007, 05:45 AM
Hey Twisted, glad to hear you'll be up. I'll be riding, just got my chain unstuck from my cases. It came off in the air on the Rhythm track going over the big double before the big step up. Ant Burke was right on my heels when it happened, I landed and almost crashed on the step up. I still can't believe Ant didn't land on me. Thankfully he's such a good rider.

Pappy
11-07-2007, 05:57 AM
we are going to try and slip up sunday as well. havent been out in awhile but the kids need some seat time

TWISTED
11-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
we are going to try and slip up sunday as well. havent been out in awhile but the kids need some seat time

Bring your RAZR..... I'm kinda torn, and have spent time on Rhinos. Need to try the competition....

YFZRB
11-07-2007, 04:31 PM
I was up the past weekend and the track was great Dan!

Did the helmet cam corder video get posted?

It was good to see everyone that showed up.

Ride hard. See you all soon.

Dupontster
11-11-2007, 04:52 AM
A little cool and foggy up here yesterday....Didn't get on the track until late....Dan had everything under control though....

KXRida
11-11-2007, 05:43 AM
A little cool and foggy up here yesterday....Didn't get on the track until late....Dan had everything under control though....

yah i was thinking about coming, down, but I can barley see out of my house and I am freezing with like 8 hoodies on.

outacontrol
11-12-2007, 05:31 AM
you missed a perfect day, 50 and the track was perfect, not muddy, not dusty. Lots of quads. Dupontster, twisted and their gang were there hauling ***! It was cool to finally meet some people from the site and ride with them!

D-7#61-450r
11-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Had a great time. Thanks Dan and Amanda for having such a great place to stay and ride. I look forward to many more trips in the next year to Breezewood. It is amazing the number of quads to bikes that come to BPG. Quads are definately dominate.
Nice meeting you Outacontrol your hybrid is sweet. I believe that I seen at least 10 site members there this weekend, possibly more I just don't know everyone.
I'll try and get some pics up later. I have one that needs blown up of Twisted doing a lookup.:rolleyes:

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Pop Here,
Pictures here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323796)
Took a load of pictures....

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey guys....If you can catch me you can have some of this...

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Captain America made a special guest appearance

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 02:11 PM
2008 LTR...Looked good...But...The owner was a little funny..

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Dan's nerf bars were sooooo hot, he couldn't even keep his feet on em...

JRP
11-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Dan's nerf bars were sooooo hot, he couldn't even keep his feet on em...
:devil:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/AWSOME3.jpg

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Lil Dup liked the LTR but he ain't gettin one unless he gets a better job

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Paul is always fast at BPG

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Pop Shupe sailin

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Captain America blasting off...We never saw him again all day...I guess he had to save the day somewhere else

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Checkin out the competition

Dupontster
11-12-2007, 05:09 PM
YOOOO NICK...We gotta get together and ride...

dan harris
11-15-2007, 08:39 AM
Hey guys,

thanks for the great post's and awesome pics. It was killer seeing so many quads flying high at the Proving Grounds. I had a great time riding with everybody. Thanks to everyone who made it out to join in the big air fun.

Dupontster
11-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Pop Here...What is so good is going to a place like BPG is that it is quad friendly..and having someone that understands how to maintain a track...Saturday was a little messy and they didn't get on the track til late but is was ready to go....It got a few bad spots in it because of the weather but Sunday morning Dan was out there early and it was great on Sunday (or so they told me) Keep up the good work Dan...

dan harris
11-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Its tough working around the weather sometimes. This has been another rainy week. Chance of Snow tomorrow then clear over the weekend.

This Banshee Rider had no problem turning laps in the snow last March 9th.

wvspeedfreak
11-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Dan,you do a great job keeping the tracks in top shape.Alot better than most places and you always treat us like family.We will see you next week.

05Z400rdr
11-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Awesome pics, Duponster. And did we meet yet?

Yeah, Breezewood is awesome. Like you said, Duponster, they are "quad-friendly," unlike other tracks where they hate and or ban quads. It is so cool how much time Dan puts into making the tracks better and better every day. He does a lot more, like working throughout the week to get them ready, then most people realize. Also, Amanda is also VERY busy with maintaining the park and the dining hall; almost every time i see her she is either helping somebody or running to help somebody else. Dan and Amanda are some of the nicest people around, and the Proving Grounds is deffinately the most awesome place around.

Landon