PDA

View Full Version : FI light blinking?

ltr450rider21
11-01-2007, 08:19 PM
The other day i just dumped my ltr, in first gear turning just hit a deep rut, barely tipped over. I pushed it back on its wheels and the FI light was blinking. It ran fine. Turned the key off and on and i heard it turn on so idk.

I also saw it blinking the other day when i cased a newly built double in my yard, the quad didnt flip i just cased it and parked it and it was blinking.

Ill look it up in the manual but just wondering if you guys ever had the same thing happen.

Drewltr450
11-01-2007, 08:56 PM
it happens to me all the time like if i do a whelie and run off the back and let in run for a couple of seconds it shuts off and it blinks its happened alot of times i just flip the run switch off then on and it works fine so no ploblems with me

Maxxis96
11-02-2007, 12:09 PM
FI Light blinking means it is throwing a Code.....Take it to a Suzuki shop and they can put it on the SDS program and find out what it is..

bam3611
11-07-2007, 04:05 AM
On some of the fuel systems they build in a safety that it will shut of the fuel if it rolls over like on some cars if you get in a wreck there is a relay that shuts off the fuel so it doesn't cause a fire if you break a fuel line

colt45
11-09-2007, 03:28 PM
it says in th eowners manual that i fit flashes slowly it means u have low gas and if it flashes quickly u gotta take it into the dealer to get serviced cuz somehting is goign to go wrong with ur FI injector.