PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Honda 600RR Engine complete Cheap $600

f4istunna
11-01-2007, 06:47 PM
have a 2004 honda 600rr engine for sale just under 10k came out of running bike. Ran and shifted great tons of power. Planned on building a hybrid w/ a 250r frame i have but the ball never got rolling and i picked up a few other projects and could use the money for them.

Comes complete w/ airbox lid and filter, header, throttle bodies, wiring etc. just need to weld some mounts and wire it up
oil pan has small crack jbwelded but doesnt leak i used it like this for at least 1500 miles no problem.

$600, alot cheaper than any 450 motor ive seen and will smoke it lol. located in ohio can pick up, meet up, ship out, and maybe deliver.
accept paypal, MO and of course cash.

Maybe interested in trades for honda or yamaha hipers and tires

400ex aftermarket parts swingarm, clutch, steerign stem, skids etc.

yfz450 motor, or crank, steering stem, shocks, etc.

chases
11-01-2007, 09:27 PM
i want ittt

how much would shiping to nc be

thanks chase or could you go half way or somthing

f4istunna
11-02-2007, 07:47 AM
I shipped a f4i motor last month to St lou cost $130 w/ insurance and all that good stuff. Probably pretty close to the same.

I could throw it int he trunk of the car and meet you halfway also would be faster, and maybe cheaper (i have a 4 cyl car) probably get at least halfway to you and back for under $100. I dont mind a road trip at all, good excuse to get out of town for a day or 2

Let me know

thanks

pharit
11-02-2007, 09:40 AM
i sure could use that as a spare for my bike, but sadly i have no money great deal though

BUMP

f4istunna
11-02-2007, 10:15 AM
thanks , what yr is your rr?

Have a guy locally that wants it for a go cart not sure when he'll have extra cash.

If i could afford it id build it in the r chassis, that would be a sick woods bike :eek2: