PDA

View Full Version : Long travel front end YFZ450

Crazy lil punk
11-01-2007, 10:56 AM
hey,
Looking to spend around $1000ish, can spend more for the right set up, would also be looking for an LT shock for around 500ish. vivalajoex3@aol.com, Pm me, or post up.
thanks!

pigeon-13
11-02-2007, 05:40 AM
I have a set of motowoz 18.5 ft shocks greats condition with only 1 ride on the fresh rebuild. I would like to get 750.00 shipped I know thats out of your budget but these shocks are excellent shocks only reason i'm selling these shock is because I'm parting out my yfz. Search motowoz you will not find any complaints about them like you do with all the other companies. Plus used Lt arms are pretty cheap now so you could still come really close to your budget with by far the best shock on the market today in my opinion. Instead of settling for a shock thats pretty beat up or does not have full adjustability. If your interested let me know and I maybe able to find you a deal on new a-arms if you can't find some good used ones.
Good luck and keep it on all 4

buddah
11-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by pigeon-13
I have a set of motowoz 18.5 ft shocks greats condition with only 1 ride on the fresh rebuild. I would like to get 750.00 shipped I know thats out of your budget but these shocks are excellent shocks only reason i'm selling these shock is because I'm parting out my yfz. Search motowoz you will not find any complaints about them like you do with all the other companies. Plus used Lt arms are pretty cheap now so you could still come really close to your budget with by far the best shock on the market today in my opinion. Instead of settling for a shock thats pretty beat up or does not have full adjustability. If your interested let me know and I maybe able to find you a deal on new a-arms if you can't find some good used ones.
Good luck and keep it on all 4 How heavy of a rider are these valved for?
Thanks

pigeon-13
11-05-2007, 05:16 AM
They're not really valved for any specific weihgt they are valved to the style of riding you do and the type of machine. I'm 185 and they worked great for me with ton of adjustment to soften or stiffen the shocks up. I'm sure they'll work this is how he builds all his shocks everybody who ahs bought a set of these shocks loved them.

ecaracer64
11-05-2007, 10:33 AM
i got used gibson lt w/ axis shocks,