PDA

View Full Version : Car In Front Of Us + Buck = Story Time.

Ghost-Rider
10-31-2007, 07:00 PM
Ok, me and my dad were driving to get some food, while driving down a main road, little after 7:00PM (it was dark outside) on a main road 55MPH. Guy in front of us locks up his brakes, i hear tire squeal and sell his car going sideways and I'm like, oh damn... Then all a sudden a loud BAM and his car jerks sideways and stops.(we also managed to see the deer fly across the road). So being at that second nobody else was around we stopped, got out and helped, asked if was alright called 911 and what not.

He hit a 6 point buck, big deer, little rack but very nice rack, excellent shape.

His car, both airbags deployed, could hear the radiator going. Pieces all over the car was just smashed. Lady comes out her house. Shes like what is this ? Then shes like well whatever but they are going to take it away right ? lol silly people(more of that just wait).

Deer seems dead, stuff goes on blah blah, I'm on the other side of the road checking the deer out, when it starts having a seizure, great it's not dead. But my dad hit a 8pt last year so he made a big deer beating club out of steel pipe. So we had to beat it to death.

Then, this IGNORANT woman pulls over, gets out of her car comes over and starts yelling "why'd you hit my car ? Why'd you hit my car?" And we're like, nobody hit you car lady, she kept yelling, we told her to calm down. Shes like no he hit my car. And we are like chill woman this guy just hit a deer, and the woman says, "that deer was laying there dead when I just drove by" And we were looking at her like is she serious ? So we tell her we called the cops already so just wait in your car, but no, her son needs to get to hockey. But she ended up waiting as did we so the guy would have someone on his side, he was pretty shaken up. The thump the woman said she felt was the pieces of the dudes car she ran over as she drive by, she was so dumb...

Totally forgot to take pics with my phone :mad:

Robin Hood
10-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Lol, I can picture the lady being an idiot. Glad everyone is alright though.

MX MaNiAc 06
10-31-2007, 09:10 PM
In the past month ive had about a dozen close calls on hitting deer! The other night i actually bumped one in the @ss with my bumper. haha It turned around n looked me right in the eyes with a look on its face like UGH! u a-hole! lmao It turned around n walked right down the white line. I laid on the horn n it turned around n gave me a dirty look. Should have hit the stupid friggin animal.

meankfx
11-01-2007, 04:29 PM
i wish i could hit a deer i need a new truck

Ghost-Rider
11-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by meankfx
i wish i could hit a deer i need a new truck

I wouldn't lol, that guys air bags went off, that can be painful.

54warrior
11-02-2007, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
I wouldn't lol, that guys air bags went off, that can be painful.

If he's saying that, he probably doesn't even have airbags!!!

CDCHONDAS
11-02-2007, 08:44 AM
anymore I center them up and dare them, they walk off the road when they see that my foot hasn't lifted. lol

meankfx
11-02-2007, 10:19 AM
i have air bags but a little pain for a new truck might not be so bad

Rider-trx_250ex
11-02-2007, 11:03 PM
But my dad hit a 8pt last year so he made a big deer beating club out of steel pipe.

and your dad still had it in his car after a year? lol my dad just hit a deer too.

fortpitbridge
11-03-2007, 11:31 AM
I had three deer hit my Ford Ranger on the passenger side at the same time.
It was dark and did not see the deer soon enough to hit the horn.
The deer survived and left.But they left three large dents.
I had to get the door and bed panels replaced.
They usually stop before they cross the road when they here the
horn or they get off the road. I don't think they are stupid enough that they have not figured out to get off the road when
they here the horn. I think the headlights confuses the deer.
So they need to here the horn!!!

Ghost-Rider
11-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Rider-trx_250ex
and your dad still had it in his car after a year? lol my dad just hit a deer too.

No, he made the club after he hit the thing because he was driving a Ford contour and it somehow went right over the deer, no damage to the car at all. Broke all the deers legs but it kept trying to crawl away so he had to beat it with a flimsy metal thing and it took forever to die. So he made the club and keeps it in his car now.

Rider-trx_250ex
11-03-2007, 06:48 PM
No, he made the club after he hit the thing because he was driving a Ford contour and it somehow went right over the deer, no damage to the car at all. Broke all the deers legs but it kept trying to crawl away so he had to beat it with a flimsy metal thing and it took forever to die. So he made the club and keeps it in his car now.

oh ok

ShiftFMX
11-03-2007, 08:44 PM
My Little sister got T-boned By a deer...

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/ShiftFMX/Leahs%20Crash/DSC01817.jpg

Just Kidding, It was a Taurus

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/ShiftFMX/Leahs%20Crash/DSC01824.jpg

Ghost-Rider
11-03-2007, 08:46 PM
This guys car had way more damage than that red pontiac man, it got hit good.

11-03-2007, 09:28 PM
My sisters boy friend shot a dear in the neck and the bullet broke its neck. It was running around in the field with a broken neck. They took the truck and ran into it. Put it in the back of the truck thinking it would die in back. He's going down the high way and it stands right up with its head hanging and jumps out :eek2: Skids down the road and that was the end of that deer.

My mom hit a deer few months ago to and only dented the hood and front end and broke a light. Costed around $3000 to fix.

11-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Hit a pig once. Their said to be able to flip your car.