PDA

View Full Version : Riverfront Grand Prix

Ryan22
10-31-2007, 05:25 PM
The Riverfront Grand Prix is the biggest crosscountry race of the year in Arkansas. It is one of the funnest tracks in the state. It is tough and rough, but it is a race you'll never forget. It is a very fast track with lots of whooped out sections, the woods sections are very wide and has a little mx. The turnouts vary from year to year. The date is kind of a bummer since it is on the same weekend as the national banquet. The Atv race is on the 24th but you can come any time you want in the week and preride. Pro Shawn Hess won the event last year. Pro Am rider Spencer Dickerson rides there every year. Former Pro Jathen Seal has one the race many times. Local pro Bud Fredrick is the favorite to win the event since Spencer will be missing it for the banquet. So for those of you who are not going to the banquet and haven't had enough this season come out and enjoy the RiverFront with us in Fort Smith Arkansas. For more info go to www.ahscs.com or www.rfgp.com Plese reply if you are interested in the event

stumpleg
11-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Is there going to be any Pro purse? Looked at the flyer, couldn't find one for bikes or atvs.

Ryan22
11-04-2007, 06:54 PM
i think there is and i think it pays pretty good i didn't know they didn't have the purse on the site, but i just sent the promoter a message and he'll get back with me shortly and i'll let u know

Ryan22
11-05-2007, 03:37 PM
$1100 pro atv purse and $1900 dirt bikes