PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Webber

Jeff
11-05-2002, 07:10 PM
Post a message if your on dude. Its me Jeff from school. Later!

Ignore this post people. Its just to a friend of mine just to see if he joined. Thanks!

Striker49
11-05-2002, 07:14 PM
First time ive seen you in a while.

GASOLINETANK
11-06-2002, 02:17 PM
what up jeff this is brandon my name is gasolinetank i figured it out...we will probobly go ride this weekend peace

Jeff
11-06-2002, 06:06 PM
Cool man. I'll probably go over to my g/f's house Sunday. So I wont be home Sun. But if yall go Saturday, let me know, I might go with yall. Are you riding at the powerlines near Phillips house or what? Anyway, you ought to go to "usercp" at the top and go to "edit profile" and put in there what kind of quads you have and what modifications you have done to it, like mine. I have all 3 of my 4-wheelers with my 400ex's mod's, and a few quotes at the bottom. Talk to ya later, peace!

GASOLINETANK
11-07-2002, 08:35 PM
what up jeff...thats cool i have a class with her, umm i dont think i can ride saturday Paul is going racing at Cathys Creek and he wont be home until 5:00 oclock and i am going to mi puablitos with casey on saturday..i might be going to bubbas fun park? with a girl from burns on Monday but if i dont ill see if we can do ride somewhere...on Sunday me and paul and maybe justin falls are going to Jessies track on Mt Sinai church rd...but we will figures it peace man