PDA

View Full Version : will a CR250 engine work well in a trx 250r frame?

mineralgrey01gt
10-31-2007, 11:59 AM
Will a CR250 engine bolt straight up a trx250r frame? I have always been curious about this and wanted to know. I heard they have more vibration than a 250r engine, is this true?

250r4life
10-31-2007, 01:29 PM
i dont know why you would want to...

GPracer2500
10-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
...I heard they have more vibration than a 250r engine, is this true?

My 95' CR250 vibrates more than my 250r (although it's no where near as bad as a CR500). No counter balancer in the CR engine accounts for most of that difference.

mineralgrey01gt
10-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
i dont know why you would want to...

never said i was going to do it, i was just curious

and my88r, i didnt feel like searching as I do not like the search engine in this forum at all

86 Quad R
10-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
never said i was going to do it, i was just curious

and my88r, i didnt feel like searching as I do not like the search engine in this forum at all

naww but ur wheels are spinnin up there and pondering the thought of it huh lmao

btw the search engine here is far superior than most others :blah:

mineralgrey01gt
10-31-2007, 05:32 PM
lol the thought of it did but im not gonna do it, always wondered if they are just a direct bolt in or not

what does it really matter if i posted another thread about it? It doesnt matter at all really.

I dont use search engines, never have, never will

Why come here with the :rolleyes: bs. Not being a dick but if you dont like it or dont have any useful info, dont post in the thread, simple as that

Creech52
10-31-2007, 06:46 PM
No it doesnt bolt up. They arent the same motor....theres your epic answer.

searching keeps these arguements and bickering about searching off the forum, makes it less cluttered with repeated information, and saves us the time of answering when you could have found the answers to all your questions on your own. Im not religious much but you remind me of a quote "God helps those that help themselves"

Go to any forum on the interenet and see what they say if someone posts something that has been covered already. Usually its much more harsh then has been done in this thread.

mineralgrey01gt
10-31-2007, 09:45 PM
fyi i didnt have the money when i was "looking" key word here "looking" to buy your plastics. I even told you that but oh well. If i would have liked what i saw i would have tried to get the money but i wasnt wasting my time getting money on something i didnt like.

I have searched for things on this forum before and spent quite some time looking through the stuff but i didnt feel like doing that this time so i posted it up. The search on here isnt that great compared to others i have used since it pulls threads up that have absouletly nothing to do with what im looking for and if what i am looking for is there but it was posted last year, i have to go through a ton of pages just to find it, sorry but not my cup of tea to do that. Next time ill just do a search for something to make everyone else happy

mineralgrey01gt
10-31-2007, 10:00 PM
so me not buying your plastics makes me a bad guy? If that was the case not one business in the united states would make it. That doesnt make much sense but ok

mineralgrey01gt
11-01-2007, 09:38 AM
lol dude, im sorry but do you even realize why i said what i did? I honestly dont think you do. You came in here telling me to use the search, which was fine until i saw this >>:rolleyes: but what i said made me the bad guy? Ok, if you say so.

mineralgrey01gt
11-01-2007, 12:18 PM
lol see this is a reason why i hate the internet for communication. Its hard to tell how someone meant something

86 Quad R
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
awwwww yall kissed en made up. >figuratively speaking of course< :cool: