Ill start off...give your top five ***prediction***

1. Chad Wienen
2.John Natalie
3.Josh Creamer
4.Dustin Wimmer
5.Doug Gust

54warrior
10-31-2007, 11:27 AM
So I'm sure we'll all be coming back to this thread at the end of the series a year from now to see who was correct?!?!

Threads like this annoy me.

Dale512
10-31-2007, 12:11 PM
1. John Natalie
2. Chad Wienen
3. Josh Creamer
4. Pat Brown
5. Keith Little

JRP
10-31-2007, 12:35 PM
1. chad weinen
2. dustin wimmer
3. john natalie
4. josh creamer
5. greg gee

rollie
10-31-2007, 12:58 PM
1. Chad wenien
2. John Natalie
3. Josh creamer
4. Wimmer
5. Dunk on his ECA HONDA!

Nick110
10-31-2007, 01:28 PM
1. natalie
2. wienen
3. wimmer
4. Creamer
5. gust

282ex
10-31-2007, 02:24 PM
1. Weinen
2. Natalie
3.Wimmer
4. Gust
5. Creamer

Maybe creamer then gust, but i think creamer needs time to develope.
he runs my local series, and somedays he destroys the other pros,
but when jasmin plante is there all bets are off, and plante $h!ts on him.

JJs450r
10-31-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by blakefoote

1. Chad Wienen
2.John Natalie
3.Josh Creamer
4.Dustin Wimmer
5.Doug Gust

thats my order

gncc025
10-31-2007, 02:51 PM
1.natalie
2.wienen
3.wimmer
4.dunk
5.gust

450raider
10-31-2007, 03:09 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Chad Wienen
2.John Natalie
3.Josh Creamer
4.Dustin Wimmer
5.Doug Gust
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

diddo!!

rollie
10-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by 282ex
1. Weinen
2. Natalie
3.Wimmer
4. Gust
5. Creamer

Maybe creamer then gust, but i think creamer needs time to develope.
he runs my local series, and somedays he destroys the other pros,
but when jasmin plante is there all bets are off, and plante $h!ts on him.

Maybe i dont remember it, but i dont remember an NEATV race where Creamer and Plante where both there, i might be wrong though

Creamer is fast and so is Plante, but i dont think plante $h!ts on creamer when they race.

honduh440
10-31-2007, 05:24 PM
you guys are forgetting lawson

ThePhantomRider
10-31-2007, 05:45 PM
It will be a battle between Suzuki and Can-Am riders....should be good....

TPR

282ex
10-31-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by rollie
Maybe i dont remember it, but i dont remember an NEATV race where Creamer and Plante where both there, i might be wrong though

Creamer is fast and so is Plante, but i dont think plante $h!ts on creamer when they race.

maybe i was wrong about them racing...but creamer still isnt as fast as plante...i think there was a national if i recall correctly that creamer finished like3 spots behind...and creamer usually only finished a few seconds ahead of the local pros versus plante having a 21second lead.

but who knows maybe im wrong... either way they are both extremely fast...i can only hope to be as good as them.

Robin Hood
10-31-2007, 08:45 PM
Wienen
Natalie
Wimmer
Gust
Dunk

Unverfehrt400ex
10-31-2007, 10:08 PM
wienen
natalie
little
wimmer
gust

trxwannbe
11-01-2007, 11:36 AM
josh creamer is going to take the championship this year because there are a few choice things that 282ex forgot to mention like the fact that when josh runs the locals that he doesn't have a built motor like his race bikes (not sure exactly what is in them but i think its just a cam and piston) and he doesn't have the same shocks as his race bikes and he still wins by more than enough even after putting on a smokeshow at the line and rounding off the treads on his tires if he can get his shocks to where he wants them and pro circuit finds a way to pull some actual power out that motor than y'all better watch the **** out cuz he will be flying

11-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by honduh440

doesnt he race ATVA fulltime?

I'm gonna have to say Weinen.

norris19
11-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Dunk in the top 5? come on you guys. don't get me wrong, I like Dunk, but he just can't pull it together for a top five season finish. And are we forgetting Cody Miller has a Can-am ride?

1. John Natalie
2. Chad Wienen(although I'm hoping he takes it)
3. Dustin Wimmer
4. Keith Little
5. Cody Miller(the sleeper)

quadracer707
11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Unless you dont follow the sport that well, & are one of the people in his local area that would like to see him fail, he was in top 5-7 win he had that really bad wreck at Kentucky, that happened right in front of me. Was never teh same. Shoulder & muscles were so messed up you should have seen him running trying to stay in shape one arm dangling around, and still working for his dad full time. Does he have something to prove YES will he Yes as long as his bike engines are built great not good.
Even though he was somewhat Suzuki supported with LLC last year he never got all the perks on his engine like the main team, every race they would give him the little surprises to put on.

So go DUNK top 5 a REAL possibility

Ken

WADES DAD

FHKracingZ
11-02-2007, 12:46 AM
weinen is a machine. Acually being able to do shock testing this year and having a winter to ride the suzuki, he will murder everybody next year. he truly is on a level on his own. his dedication isnt even rivaled by anybody. If he would of rode his hondas this year, he WOULD of had a championship. hell if his suzuki wouldnt of broke on him , he would have a championship, preety good for riding ure first suzuki a week before the first WPSA:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

norris19
11-02-2007, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by quadracer707
Unless you dont follow the sport that well, & are one of the people in his local area that would like to see him fail, he was in top 5-7 win he had that really bad wreck at Kentucky, that happened right in front of me. Was never teh same. Shoulder & muscles were so messed up you should have seen him running trying to stay in shape one arm dangling around, and still working for his dad full time. Does he have something to prove YES will he Yes as long as his bike engines are built great not good.
Even though he was somewhat Suzuki supported with LLC last year he never got all the perks on his engine like the main team, every race they would give him the little surprises to put on.

So go DUNK top 5 a REAL possibility

Ken

WADES DAD

like i said, i'm not a Dunk hater, i just don't think he has the speed or consistency to be a top 5 finisher this year. I do know rage builds some pretty good motors and East Coast is excited to have Dunk on the team. We'll see what he can do, but I just don't see a top 5. He will however be in the top 10 at season's end.

blakefoote
11-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by honduh440

Lawson runs WPSA

Pappy
11-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Lawson runs WPSA

correction, lawson runs ATVA, however with the new scheduling, we might see a few run both which will be awesome.

treake
11-02-2007, 01:43 PM
At this point, to predict who is going to be in the top 5 is difficult. To say that Dunk or any other Pro rider does not have it in them to place in the top 3 or 5, is crazy. I would bet that half of you wouldn't have even considered Weinen to be as fast as he was this year. He is a perfect example that if you have the drive, determination and talent, anything can be accomplished. With that said, if Dunk or any other Pro puts their mind to it and really wants it, they can run at the top.

mx3mom
11-02-2007, 06:21 PM
weinen
lawson
wimmer
natalie
c. miller

D-7#61-450r
11-02-2007, 07:16 PM
I cannot say that I am a fan but I do believe what Shumaker did this past year was also very impressive. It is amazing that I never hear anyone supporting him. Also If Upperman is on an orange or red (high hopes) quad I belive top 5.

honduh440
11-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
correction, lawson runs ATVA, however with the new scheduling, we might see a few run both which will be awesome.

that was last year when he was on the honda .... can am now and im pretty sure they will have him ridding wpsa correct me if im wrong

mx3mom
11-02-2007, 08:14 PM
If Upperman rides red, yea he'll be a contender. Russell did do well, but like Gee he needs another year. All of these guys are wicked fast, a lot of it has to do with luck......gate pick, holeshot, bike dependability. Mechanics will be winning the races next year because the field is full of talent.