PDA

View Full Version : Velocity air filter

kcsteck
10-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Wanted to know if anyone runnin the Velocity Filter? I have the curtis sparks filter and intake and wanted to know if the velocity would fit the Curtis sparks inake> 3.5 inches for filter munting on mine. How was the power change and from what filter to the velocity?can someone who has one measure the filter inside diameter for mounting purpoeses.
Casey

steve beilman
12-13-2007, 07:29 PM
I do not know what the Curtis sparks kit for the Kfx look like but we do have our kit availible. Curtis makes great stuff and I am sure it works great. Our kit is making Hp over the stock unit and will be on the Factory Monster Kawaski bikes of Creamer and Little in '08.

Thanks
Steve Beilman
Velocity

kbh78
03-01-2008, 12:36 PM
I am running a velocity on my 06 and I love it. It flows better than any of the filters i seen and it has a cone in the middle for extra flow. Which gives the air a straight shot into the carb. I don't know the measurement on it but next i will measure it for you. I will till you this I had to modify the stock box alot because I have a lifter kit that pushed the sides of the box in a little bit so i moved my crank case hose to the back because the air filter is so big it was rubbing were the hose came into if anyone is interested I might try to get pictures of my box.