PDA

View Full Version : "another gay movie" sucks

450raider
10-31-2007, 08:22 AM
okay i just gotta get it out, i was at blockbuster the other night and in the new releases was a film called "another gay movie" and judging by the box i assumed it was a blatant american pie parody/ rip off but its not all it is is a bunch of gay dudes running around making jokes that i for one will never fully get, the title part "another" honestly doesnt belong in the title, i wouldnt have such a problem if it was called "gay movie" atleast then you get an idea of what your getting, but its nothing like the other teen movies- they do stuff most kids think about of want to do, most teens dont want to see gay stuff (not most people for that matter) seriously this movie is open gaydom for the first 30 min. (thats all i watched of it, it was a 1week rental and i took it back the next day) so in conclusion if your looking to rent a funny raunchy comedy and you see this one... pass it up!

just my thoughts

chris46250r
10-31-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up but I personally never purchase or rent anything with the word gay in/on it.

jcv400ex
10-31-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Thanks for the heads up but I personally never purchase or rent anything with the word gay in/on it.

Absolutely! This is something you don't tell you closest friends...let alone people on the internet!!!

TWILES
10-31-2007, 11:37 AM
The title sounds like something I'd probably grab. It does sound like an American Pie knock off. I'd tell all my friends about and laugh when they watched it.