PDA

View Full Version : TC 505 kit?

SandyCrab
11-05-2002, 06:32 PM
Hi again!
I never new that somebody made a 505 kit until now. Does anybody have it, and if so, how do they like it, does it overheat, how much did it cost, is it too loud,etc........

jay's 300
11-05-2002, 06:44 PM
ChadEXer has this kit you can try and pm him. I think he's the only one w/ this. :D

Chris400extreme
11-05-2002, 06:52 PM
i really like mine. it has large amounts of excess power. it is really for the go fast guys, who wanna run with the top bikes. i have no complaints with mine at all. chadexer seems to like his from wha i hear. wish i could have been at little sahara to dominate with him against the four strokes and give him someone to run with.

skinrider440
11-05-2002, 07:49 PM
does it do well in the trails and stuff or is it for full throttle only, and how much did it cost?

11-05-2002, 07:50 PM
they are slower than my 260cc R:macho

skinrider440
11-05-2002, 07:54 PM
but yours is a 2 stroke. ALOT more zip and zang.

11-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by skinrider440
but yours is a 2 stroke. ALOT more zip and zang.
I like you. I will allow you to be a fan of mine:macho

11-05-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Beerookie

:huh

skinrider440
11-05-2002, 08:12 PM
I like you. I will allow you to be a fan of mine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanx you just brightned up my day. ha ha

suck my pipe
11-05-2002, 08:24 PM
Do you get a hole new cylender head?:devil

SandyCrab
11-05-2002, 08:25 PM
Hey, thanks alot!
Chris400extreme, Is yours too loud? Have you had problems with it overheating? Have you ever broken it before? How much was it?
I still need to know this.

eldoexrider01
11-05-2002, 09:50 PM
chris400extreme's bike is very powerful. when i rode wit him we didnt have much room to open it up. but from what i saw it was dangerously fast. if would consider getting the same set up. if it comes from mickey dunlap's 4 stroke tech, it has to be good.

ChadEXer
11-06-2002, 12:40 PM
The TC 505 is absolutely awesome,,,more power than you really need actually!! If your looking for a fast and reliable GNCC machine then FST's 500 would be real nice,,,but if your looking to have the fastest 400 out there then the TC 505 is for you! Talking to Mickey he says he doesnt build his motors to be the fastest out there, just to have great power and be reliable,,,Tom built my 505 to be the fastest out there(and he says it still will be reliable:) ))and he done an awesome job!! There is no doubt, after the little racing I got to do, that there isnt a 4 stroke out there faster than the 505, unless I come across a Sparks Raptor or 505EX!!!!! if your looking for the fastest 400EX around, then its by far TC or Sparks,,but be ready to wait quite a while to get your motor back!!!

honda400exrider
11-06-2002, 12:46 PM
yeah a year i think:p but chad, consider taking out "still waiting to get motor back from tc" out of your profile

brian400ex
11-06-2002, 12:51 PM
What does TC stand for?

Castor-426ex
11-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Too much Cash

knighttime
11-06-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by honda400exrider
yeah a year i think:p but chad, consider taking out "still waiting to get motor back from tc" out of your profile

I think its still in his profile cause it blew a head gasket and whatever else the first day he raced it and im guessin he maybe sent it back to TC. He'll probably have it back by 2004, lol.

ChadEXer
11-06-2002, 01:10 PM
Honda400exrider
When TC sent me the motor and carb, he told me the carb should be alittle on the rich side,,,well when I fired it up it was idling rich(I could tell becasue it would idle great cold but when it warmed up it would idle at all,,kind of like the choke effect) but the deal with the Lectron is it can idle rich but when opened up can run lean in the 1/4 through 3/4 throttle range, which it was doing on mine! Well I didnt know that so I leaned it out some more,,,still ran funny of course so I leaned it out even more,,,I had the thing running so lean that it blew out the head gasket!!! The best thing is it was my fault and TC is still fixin it for free!! Cant beat that!! I talked to TC today and he gave me the tracking number,,,I will have the motor back Mon(he sent it today)!! And it will still be down a while because I sent my header and midpipe to be Jet-Hot coated and Im havig the side cases polished,,,and a few other things!!!! Did a little polishing on my TC pipe and bumper today(they were both brushed aluminum),,,still got the Tinner scoops and side cases to do(I will probably send the side cases to a professional,,to much work!!))

Knighttime, im asking you to please ignore my posts,,,these childish flames from you are really getting old!

11-06-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Beerookie

That quote might have just made my day...:eek: LMFAO

11-06-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by brian400ex
What does TC stand for?

Tom Cruise racing of course..:huh

knighttime
11-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
Knighttime, im asking you to please ignore my posts,,,these childish flames from you are really getting old!

lmfao, forget it dude, put me on ignore if ya want, i hate hearing about all the TC racin b.s., but somehow i cant stop myself from reading them.

11-06-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by knighttime

lmfao, forget it dude, put me on ignore if ya want, i hate hearing about all the TC racin b.s., but somehow i cant stop myself from reading them.

Your a closet TC Racing fan,,face it dude,,get over it,,love it or leave it.. I'm bettin this knighttime guy has TC Racing stickers all over his quad and his truck..:eek:

ChadEXer
11-06-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Rico

Your a closet TC Racing fan,,face it dude,,get over it,,love it or leave it.. I'm bettin this knighttime guy has TC Racing stickers all over his quad and his truck..:eek:
Uh oh,,Looks like Rico figured you out!!! But he is the Tom Cruise fan right???

knighttime
11-06-2002, 02:02 PM
TC racin rulz :huh

knighttime
11-06-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66
im gonna have to agree with knighttime here, im sick of chadexer raving about his 505 like its so good, dude you blew it up on the first day you got it......and it took a year to get, if i where you id forget about that P.O.S. and get a new quad...TC Blows ...IMO of course :rolleyes:

:cool:

Extremeracer167
11-06-2002, 02:24 PM
ok if TC blows so much, how comes Doug Gust, Traci Cecco, Jason Luburgh, Greg Trew, pretty much the top 4 stroke racers in the world run his stuff?? I bet Chads Engine is the fastest 400EX out there!! What kinda POS do u run. Prob. some 416 kit or something, and u wanna run you rmouth on a 505 stroker kit??? Give me a break!!

QuadTrix6
11-06-2002, 02:25 PM
im gonna have to agree with knighttime here, im sick of chadexer raving about his 505 like its so good, dude you blew it up on the first day you got it......and it took a year to get, if i where you id forget about that P.O.S. and get a new quad...TC Blows ...IMO of course :rolleyes:

ChadEXer
11-06-2002, 02:31 PM
Jealous little kids are just the funniest thing!! looks like this dude needs to stand behind knighttime and wait for the short bus to arrive!!

Dave400ex
11-06-2002, 02:33 PM
You Guys are just mad because you don`t have a TC 505 or anything TC. :macho lmao

Extremeracer167
11-06-2002, 02:36 PM
yup yup yup!

patrick delao
11-06-2002, 02:43 PM
I am in no way sticking up for Chadexer or am I a TC fan but don't bash TC racing for one bad blown headgasket, crap happens. I am a mechanic by trade and sometimes things happen but I don't think it was TC fault either but I do commend them for doing the right thing and fixing it for him. All the big builders out there are good and they all have there pros and cons but its nice to see one nut up and fix something even if its not there fault.... JMO

ChadEXer
11-06-2002, 02:50 PM
I actually couldnt believe he was fixing it for me for no charge! He told me when I called him that he thinks it may be running lean to tape up the airbox and see if it runs better, but I insisted it was rich and leaned it out even more anyway! Tom said "I will take care of it this time but next time you need to be a little more careful,,and before you jump on the drag strip make sure the carb is right"!!!!!!!! he said being that the head gasket was blown and i rode it for so long while it was blown that it cracked the cylinder a little too,,,he is fixing it all for free and even shipped it back to me on him!!!!!

Extremeracer167
11-06-2002, 02:55 PM
Now thats one h#ll of a guy! Well lets hear it boys, whats your engine builder do for you!?

11-06-2002, 03:01 PM
Keeps my motor running with no problems..and it didn't cost me a fortune to have it built..

Ps..I'm not bad mouthing TC racing either I've rode one of his national 416 motors and it was very fast...extreme why you bad mouthing 416 kits????

Extremeracer167
11-06-2002, 03:04 PM
im bad mouthing the guys that were talking trash on the 505 kit. Meaning that its said if they run there mouths about it if they have a 416 kit. Cuase theres a LITTLE bit of differance there.

brian400ex
11-06-2002, 03:16 PM
OK, but what does TC stand for.

knighttime2
11-06-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
Now thats one h#ll of a guy! Well lets hear it boys, whats your engine builder do for you!?

I am my own engine builder, lmfao. It wasnt that hard and the engine mods u c im my sig above only cost $300.00. I drank beer the whole time and the engine never smoked and nothing has blew up. It runs perfect and could crush a stock 400ex. Sorry if u dont like 416's, it sounds like u have other "issues" though, lmfao.

honda400exrider
11-06-2002, 03:36 PM
yeah knighttime, i wanna c u race chad once he gets his motor back and then c whos flaming know...:devil.... btw from what i hear, tc is a great motor company, and i dont think that chad goes raving around about how great it is... if i had a 505, thats what id b doing though....:devil

QuadTrix6
11-06-2002, 04:52 PM
im bad mouthing the guys that were talking trash on the 505 kit. Meaning that its said if they run there mouths about it if they have a 416 kit. Cuase theres a LITTLE bit of differance there.

first off i race mx so why the f*** would i want a 505 that would only be for drag racing and there extremly unreliable..thats why curtis sparks won't make them anymore becuase he don't wanna put his name on something thats not reliable.

Originally posted by honda400exrider
yeah knighttime, i wanna c u race chad once he gets his motor back and then c whos flaming know...:devil.... btw from what i hear, tc is a great motor company, and i dont think that chad goes raving around about how great it is... if i had a 505, thats what id b doing though....:devil

key word once he gets his motor back ...he was dumb enough to break it once what makes you think he won;t do it again...o and btw from what i hear TC blows

trx400ex
11-06-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66

first off i race mx so why the f*** would i want a 505 that would only be for drag racing and there extremly unreliable..thats why curtis sparks won't make them anymore becuase he don't wanna put his name on something thats not reliable.

key word once he gets his motor back ...he was dumb enough to break it once what makes you think he won;t do it again...o and btw from what i hear TC blows

running around the backyard behind your big sisters powerwheels is not racing.....

TC is a great motor builder and you are just jealous you have a stock motor, you would take a TC built motor in a heartbeat, if you race mx like you say then you should se alot of TC built quads, that is, if you can see that far ahead of ya

11-06-2002, 06:00 PM
i think that cahd has a right to brag yea he has had a few major problems but you wait untill he gets it back this time. He will get it running right and it will kick all your a** I mean you know it is going to be a good prduct whne the maker stands behind it as much as tc just did if i ever wanted to get a 505 i know were i would be going to get it done.
killer

brian400ex
11-06-2002, 06:31 PM
If TC is such a good company then why doesn't anybody know what TC stands for.

Dave400ex
11-06-2002, 06:40 PM
TC stands for Tom Carlson. Sorry guys, he is like the top 4 stroke builder, get over it.

SandyCrab
11-06-2002, 07:15 PM
Will you guys shut up and stop flaming!!!!! I posted this here because I wanted to know some things about this TC 505 kit. I was considering it, along with a trinity 465, and still am.
ChadEXer, does yours get hot? Is it unreliable? How much was it? How the heck do you reach TC anyway? Would an oil tank and cooler help it stay cool so I wouldn't have to shut it down every two runs up comp hill? I still need to know this.

knighttime
11-07-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by SandyCrab
Will you guys shut up and stop flaming!!!!! I posted this here because I wanted to know some things about this TC 505 kit. I was considering it, along with a trinity 465, and still am.
ChadEXer, does yours get hot? Is it unreliable? How much was it? How the heck do you reach TC anyway? Would an oil tank and cooler help it stay cool so I wouldn't have to shut it down every two runs up comp hill? I still need to know this.

it took almost a year to do, it cost $3,000.00, and it blew up the first day he rode it, :eek:

Extremeracer167
11-07-2002, 08:16 AM
who cares, if hes happy with it, get off his $hit!! Does it matter to you how much money he spent on it, or how long it took!? It might when he lines up beside u and smokes u like a fat one! If u dont like hearing about TC racing, u are gonna have a hard time staying on this site, cuase prob. almost half the ppl on this site love TC, so get over it!

knighttime
11-07-2002, 08:20 AM
relax extreme, i was merely stating facts dont cry slappy

speedfreaky
11-07-2002, 08:46 AM
Well the voices in my head are acting up again and my head keeps twitchen to the side. But the way I see it,,why would you take a motor and push it out so big that you have to be terrified it's gonna blow any minute,,that's kinda of an oxymoron right?? or left??? bare with me guys i'm not playin with a full deck,,kow what i mean. anywhat, buy a banshee for drags a 400ex pushed to a 505 is like takin a 69 VW beetle and puttin a 454 big block in it. It's not a logical decision and reliability is about as good as the medication i'm on,,it werks sometimes andsometimes id doesn't but i'm still stupid no mater what:confused: Im' goin ta lay down now my hed's hertin again,,quit talkin ta me liek that wo's at the door again please stop scearmin at me..:(

Extremeracer167
11-07-2002, 08:48 AM
ok, he gets a faulty head gasket, and all the sudden the engine is unreliable?? I guess 440 kits are completely unreliable too then right? Or anytime u rebuild any engine, if that head gasket blows, its unreliable

ChadEXer
11-07-2002, 08:51 AM
Sandy Crab,
The Trinity 465 was actually the first kit I was wanting to get,,I even posted on here telling everyone that thats what I was going to do,,,then at the last minute I changed my mind,,,i rembered back to when I done the 416 in my bike and wished I would have went a little bigger and got a little more power! Thats when i called Sparks and TC!! Sparks said it will take 9 to 11 months and he wont even build me a 505 becasue his cases keep splitting,,,well I called TC and TC said Sparks cases keep splitting becasue he is running such a high compression(15:1) in his bike and TC said he has a secret that prevents that from happening anyway,,all sumed up TC said i will build you a 505 and guarantee you you will have the fastest bike out there and have no problems with it!!!! i was talking to Sparks the other day(about a FCR for alky) and he said he figured out why his cases keep splitting, he said such high compression was one reason and there was another reason that he wouldnt tell me!!!

Quadtrix66,,,,,,I understand that you DO NOT want a 505 and that you race MX and have no need for a motor that big, but why do you have to bash my 505 and TC Racing??? i have a feeling that you dont have much knowledge about either the motor or the builder so please go flame someone else!

Knighttime,,,,,,please man, Im begging you, just ignore my posts and stop flaming me, there is no need for it!

And to everyone else, if I sound like I am bragging then I am really sorry, the thing is, I have a 505 in my bike and its hard not to get really exited about it,,,first of all its hard to believe that I was able to even afford something like this(3K on a toy is a LOT of money) and the fact just gets me real exited! I dont have anyone around here to share my experiences with about my 505(all my friends ride Banshees and R's that are all crazy modified, and thats all they care about,,,and the rest of my friends are in jail)( my wife dont know what any of this stuff means!!!) and I come on here to have someone to talk to about it and I have people that start bashing me for it,,,,,point is Im not trying to "brag" about it, I just want someone to share my exitement and experiences with!!

speedfreaky
11-07-2002, 08:59 AM
a faulty headgasket doesn't mak er unreliable but strokin it and borin it out as mucha s humanly possible is W E TA DEAD. i taght i had head problems you guys might wanna see my docter too cuz yo porch lite is on but they's nobody home with yer tinkin.:huh

ChadEXer
11-07-2002, 08:59 AM
ok, he gets a faulty head gasket, and all the sudden the engine is unreliable?? I guess 440 kits are completely unreliable too then right? Or anytime u rebuild any engine, if that head gasket blows, its unreliable
Actually Extreme, the head gasket wasnt even faulty,,,,with almost any motor especially a big bore, you get an extremely lean condition like I caused the head gasket is going to blow,,,actually worse things usually happen so i was pretty lucky!!! You figure it was lean when I got it and I turned the needle an entire 1 1/2 turn leaner!!! Thats like(in a 416 or 440 for example) needing a 170 jet to run perfect and you have a 165 in it,,,then going to a 145 or 150!!! Not good for it!!!!

Castor-426ex
11-07-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
relax extreme, i was merely stating facts dont cry slappy

well get the facts straight then his engine didnt blow his head gasket did...

knighttime
11-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex

well get the facts straight then his engine didnt blow his head gasket did...

i dont think there is a definition of a "blown engine", its a general term that can include a just the head gasket blowing.:huh

Castor-426ex
11-07-2002, 11:41 AM
sure there is...blown engine mostly means...engine aint worth a F%*^ Chads engine is just impaired at the moment...Itll fully blow up later

knighttime
11-07-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
sure there is...blown engine mostly means...engine aint worth a F%*^ Chads engine is just impaired at the moment...Itll fully blow up later

lmfao, yes u r right on dude, :D

Dave400ex
11-07-2002, 03:10 PM
Once it`s dialed in Chad won`t have any problems. What is wrong with you Guys?

Ex_Rider43
11-07-2002, 03:14 PM
knighttime is so jealous of chad

cmon stop talking of his fuc**** head gasket .

speedfreaky
11-07-2002, 03:49 PM
dis guy hera has a 505 kit installed in his belly i tink..

SandyCrab
11-07-2002, 04:40 PM
uuuuuuuuhhh......... Dat's more like dat one 770 nitrous rapter wit one a dose turbocharger dingys on dem.

cheetah
11-07-2002, 06:46 PM
I'm mesmerized:huh

Dave400ex
11-07-2002, 06:59 PM
Speedfreaky, where in IN do you live?

Castor-426ex
11-07-2002, 10:51 PM
im just jokin with chad...so blow me:eek:

nuttynewt
11-08-2002, 07:12 AM
OH, YEAH... I CAN PEE FURTHER THAN YOU!!!

BTW---
I'm curious, too... where in IN do you live Speedfreaky? I may need to see your dockter.

knighttime
11-08-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by SandyCrab
Hi again!
I never new that somebody made a 505 kit until now. Does anybody have it, and if so, how do they like it, does it overheat, how much did it cost, is it too loud,etc........

they last one ride, lmfao:blah

Extremeracer167
11-08-2002, 08:41 AM
Knighttime,
are u gonna be out to switchback to race haresrambles with me on sunday?? I race the A class, so just sign up in my class

knighttime
11-08-2002, 11:48 AM
make it :(

Bean
11-08-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by WarriorMan
Once it`s dialed in Chad won`t have any problems. What is wrong with you Guys?

do u actually belive this??????

no matter what, if u bore, stroke, put some crazy cooling liquid on ur cases, whatever u do, ur going to hav problmes with it no matter what

do u thnk tom, who is tryin to sell kits to make money, is goin to tell u, u will hav problems with this kit, mabe not today, or tommaro, but someday? JMO

Extremeracer167
11-08-2002, 01:31 PM
Tom is a VERY honest man. Hes not going to put out a engine kit that he knows will fail. Obviously u arent familiar with TC. He builds his engines to be reliable. Thats why hes one of the only engine builders that will tell u u dont need differance springs, rockers, valves, etc. And plus i dont think tom would have to lie to sell products. he sells enough of them as it is. Hes a VERY VERY honest man, and makes one H#LL of an engine!

knighttime
11-08-2002, 01:35 PM
Obviously u arent familiar with TC. He builds his engines to be reliable. Thats why hes one of the only engine builders that will tell u u dont need differance springs, rockers, valves, etc.

sounds to me like he builds ticking time bombs then, its not if, but when it blows. lol :eek:

Extremeracer167
11-08-2002, 01:58 PM
oh its sad how a GROWN MAN can be sooooooo jealous

ChadEXer
11-08-2002, 02:35 PM
Extreme, what do you say we get off the playground now and let the kiddies play by themselves!!

Extremeracer167
11-08-2002, 02:58 PM
Yes i agree. Knighttime tells me TC is junk and ticking time bombs. But when i challenged him(because he supposedly is an engine builer) he cant make it to the race:rolleyes: oh well!

Bean
11-08-2002, 03:58 PM
u too, seem to be a tad jelous, u are drooling and lickin toms feet like he is a god, or something, get over it, i dont care if it was built by tom, curtis, bob and tom, or frank and rosie, its a motor, they all work the same, and they all need a rider to ride them

Dave400ex
11-08-2002, 07:23 PM
Yep they all need a Rider. For some reason Knighttime has a problem with Chad and TC, and Chad hasn't done a thing.

Extremeracer167
11-09-2002, 08:15 AM
How can i be jealous, i have his engine work?? I think u need to put a new word in there if u are trying to rip on me, and maybe word better next time. Have a nice day :D

TrX465
11-09-2002, 05:12 PM
this is funny...id like to race a tc bike. as long as it makes 60hp.

Evan
11-11-2002, 01:22 AM
wowee Chad I feel for ya, some peeps is jealous. Some dude asked why Chad built a 400 motor up, well Chad said he wanted the fastest 400ex in Texas thats why.
Hey if yall wanna argue about something at least make it interesting. Argue about Sparks vs TC or TC vs Duncan or something like that. I get tired of "Well TC is junk cuz Chad blew a gasket" At least post some kill stories or something. Ill start.
This guy I race MX against kills me in the holeshot, he has all TC components(cam lectron carb)but the motor has been built by John at LegacyATV. Its been shaved, ported and has a Sparks X-6. The bore is 416 13:1 as far as I know it has the reg size valves. It unbelivable how fast that thing is in the holeshot. Hes usally the first one to the turn, and I am 2nd. I dont have porting yet, or full pipe. There are other TC 416s out there too, as well as a TC 440 but I have yet to see them match this 416
BTW Chad how much money you got in yo 400 now.

Guy400
11-11-2002, 05:13 AM
The best thing would be to just let this post die.

ChadEXer
11-11-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by X-Rider
wowee Chad I feel for ya, some peeps is jealous. Some dude asked why Chad built a 400 motor up, well Chad said he wanted the fastest 400ex in Texas thats why.
Hey if yall wanna argue about something at least make it interesting. Argue about Sparks vs TC or TC vs Duncan or something like that. I get tired of "Well TC is junk cuz Chad blew a gasket" At least post some kill stories or something. Ill start.
This guy I race MX against kills me in the holeshot, he has all TC components(cam lectron carb)but the motor has been built by John at LegacyATV. Its been shaved, ported and has a Sparks X-6. The bore is 416 13:1 as far as I know it has the reg size valves. It unbelivable how fast that thing is in the holeshot. Hes usally the first one to the turn, and I am 2nd. I dont have porting yet, or full pipe. There are other TC 416s out there too, as well as a TC 440 but I have yet to see them match this 416
BTW Chad how much money you got in yo 400 now.
X-rider, in all ive probably got around $13,000,,,if everything was added up retail it would be much more but im considering all the sponsor help i have and some of the things ive even got free! Its not stopping there though, my header and midpipe is at Jet Hot right now and i bought a complete polishing shop(buffing motor, compounds, air tools, dremel) to polish every alumium part on it!! I just found out that Im getting a very large sum of money so theres no telling whats in store for this thing!! LRD aluminum frame or a drag frame and quite a bit of other things!!

Chef
11-11-2002, 11:00 AM
Really only 13,000? I have almost 19 in mine :eek: And I left a whole lot of stuff out when I added it to 19....which makes it probably over 20:eek: :eek: But its alot of fun...and it wins at the track.

And Guy, why are trying to stop both 505 threads?

ChadEXer
11-11-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Alky472
Really only 13,000? I have almost 19 in mine :eek: And I left a whole lot of stuff out when I added it to 19....which makes it probably over 20:eek: :eek: But its alot of fun...and it wins at the track.

And Guy, why are trying to stop both 505 threads? Well first of all it really pisses me off that Guy deleted my thread!!! i guess he has a problem with 505 threads!

Alky, when i said 13,000 thats not including everything that ive done then changed, for example 416 kit, plastic, graphics, Nerf Bars, bumper and quite a few others!! It just including whats on it now!! Everything thats actually been spent on the 400EX is probably around 20k!!!

ChadEXer
11-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Oops, and the 13k wasnt including the motor work!! Man im just thinking about how much I would have saved if I had done everything right the first time instead of doing it then redoing it!!!
Alky, i believe im fixing to buy me a Banshee and maybe even a R too!!! that will be next years projects!!

Chef
11-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Yea, I have 14k on the bike right now, thats not counting 3 sets of plastic, 2nd and 3rd gear, the lightened "special" crank ;) or any of the polishing...so 14 plus teh 6300 i paid out the door in 99 means I have 19,300 (roughly) sitting in the garage..:eek: