PDA

View Full Version : ipod headphones....

3exrider23
10-30-2007, 05:10 PM
i recently blew my ipod headphones out. i doubt there is but any tricks on how to fix them or anything. dont really feel like going to buy a new pair just to blow them too

416exfreak
10-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Swap them with someone elses when they arent looking!:devil:

Otherwise...no. Junk them and go buy yourself a pair of these. I promse that you won't regret it:)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2624950

07250ex
10-30-2007, 05:24 PM
just buy a regular set of headphones the ipod ones stink

3exrider23
10-30-2007, 05:26 PM
how much louder are those sonys then the ipod headphones? like is it noticable.

Flyin-Low
10-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 3exrider23

Why on god's green earth would you need headphones to go LOUDER than the iPod ones?!

People on the bus to school always crank them to the max and I can make out what they're listening to like three seats behind, why do you need to be def!?

-Martin

3exrider23
10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
so i can hear them when im on the bus, riding, in he cafeteria, and such

416exfreak
10-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by 3exrider23

They are actually quieter overall, but because they go down into your ear, they seem louder, and thier suond quality absolutely pwns iPod headphones.

Get a pair, you wont regret it. Be resourceful and get them at a discount if you know what I mean.;)

madskrillz2
10-30-2007, 07:05 PM
i have those sony ones too and they are the SH1T

killroy
10-30-2007, 07:28 PM
ipod headphones are the lowest quality headphones ever made. you need to get with the gameplan and get the headphones with the rubber pieces that go inside your ear. yo uwill not be able to hear **** outside of them even with no music on. theyare the ****, you can even ride your quad with one in your ear

NacsMXer
10-30-2007, 07:40 PM
I just got these Bose Triport earbud phones at Best Buy. The sound is much richer with a lot better mids....the bass is just astounding for an earbud of its size. Comes with silicone tips in 3 sizes to fit different ears. They are a little more pricey but worth it the more you use them.

http://www.generationmp3.com/casque/images/intras/Bose/bose_triport_ie.jpg

Robin Hood
10-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Stay away from Skull Candy headphones. I got a pair of 'smokin buds' headphones and they literally fell apart. They're glued crapily together and as i was plugging them into my laptop they just fell apart.

Stick to sony.:macho

beaker1214
10-31-2007, 08:14 AM
hahah here ya go, they are just 400 bucks... but they sound freaking awesome as heck and nope I don't have a set bc I have no use for earphones thats are that good. I just know because I'm related to the owner of the company hahah and he was showing them off to me a while back.

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/products/triplefi/triplefi10pro_description.php

Bradracer18
10-31-2007, 10:16 AM
My ipod ones just fell apart too. The cord pulled out of the end "terminal/port" thing that plugs into the ipod.

Do you guys have problems with the ipod headphones hurting your ears, especially after having them in for a long time(2-3 hours)?

I'd like a pair that don't hurt my ears, and sound good...and are a little more resistant to wear and tear.

killroy
10-31-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Bradracer18
My ipod ones just fell apart too. The cord pulled out of the end "terminal/port" thing that plugs into the ipod.

Do you guys have problems with the ipod headphones hurting your ears, especially after having them in for a long time(2-3 hours)?

I'd like a pair that don't hurt my ears, and sound good...and are a little more resistant to wear and tear. just about every other pair will not do that. ipod headphones are a waste of material

rbgnwa45
10-31-2007, 05:06 PM
I bought new Grado Labs SR80s off ebay for $128 Canadian ($300+ US new). They have the best sound quality of any speaker I've ever heard. They're great on any music, get louder than any other headphone, with no distortion, and can reach bass levels of 20hz, clearly. They work best with an equalizer, which, most ipods have. The next pair of headphones I'm buying will be Grado Labs. They make $1000 headphones. These are for professional studio use! www.gradolabs.com

3exrider23
10-31-2007, 05:25 PM
i see those sony ones are like the 51s. im guessing the 71s are better? i just found a new set on ebay with a 90 day warrenty for 15 bucks plus like 7 shipping and handling. is it really worth it?

416exfreak
10-31-2007, 05:30 PM
With audio equipment of any form, you get what you paid for.

I didnt pay a dime for mine, but that story can be saved for later:)