PDA

View Full Version : Graphics for theARMADA

xwarriorx
10-30-2007, 01:21 PM
well guys tell me what you think im thinking the blank spots will be filled with stickers of my products or something.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/undscvrdash/qcpinstripe.gif

ingleful
10-30-2007, 04:45 PM
looks sweet

tanner 222
10-30-2007, 05:59 PM
ya man they're mint

AL Elks
10-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Nice Job!

AL

DEVINF450R
10-30-2007, 08:05 PM
cool make me a set LOL

baldwinmx450r
10-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Very Good start. I'm a graphic designer, with motocross graphics, etc... as my main focus. I would rotate your "bars and helmet" graphic forward. it just dosen't flow, and seems "stuck. the image is headed forward, against the "flow" of the bike. your graphics need to be as if they are being "pushed back" by the wind, just simply rotate the image forward, The Armada, While the script looks good, it will be hard to see in action shots etc.. which is the whole point of graphics, to promote the companies on them. My suggestion Trade hierarchy with your graphic and the armada text. You're a new company so you're trademark isn't as well known as companies such as premis ind. and Hbomb etc.. You need to get your name out there before you get your symbol out there If you would like anymore pointers shoot me an email, rossdantonio@hotmail.com You have an excellent start. My style of desing relates closley with the image you are trying to create, so far you're graphics are leaps and bounds better than what i've seen on this site. but they just need a bit of twearking. I'd be glad to help.

-Ross

xwarriorx
10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
wow thanks man ihave done alot of designs i just never feel like there done and i dont really like just throwing out for people to see. I really like pin stripes but i do alot with plaids and splatters and i got a whole bunch of themed graphics i wanna work on. I made this one for my team theARMADA but i want to make a bunch under a company name like Quad Star Graphics. but yea i really appreciate your comments i just always feel liek i can do more but somtimes you just gotta let em go haha thanks man.

bosshogg1
11-03-2007, 11:18 PM
yo graphics looks nice my dude they would look better on my ltr:D

bosshogg1
11-03-2007, 11:24 PM
hey say for example i wanted to do a orange/yellow or yellow/green like a sunkis or sprite sceem what could you do for me

quad_racer_17
11-04-2007, 10:32 AM
what program do you guys use to make those graphics?

OutCast
11-04-2007, 11:14 AM
That would be Adobe Illustrator. :) I use Corel Draw, but I convert it to an Adobe Illustrator file since more Sign/Print companies use Illustrator.

xwarriorx
11-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by bosshogg1
hey say for example i wanted to do a orange/yellow or yellow/green like a sunkis or sprite sceem what could you do for me

yea are you talking about this design or do you have another one in mind. anything you can think of i can prob do it. lol

AL Elks
11-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Anyone who wants to make their own can go here:

www.atvgraphics.org

That's where the template came from. Just remember to read the first page.

AL

quad_racer_17
11-10-2007, 09:11 PM
is photoshop the best/ easiest or are they all similar?

i am tryin to make my 1st graphic kit but idk wat i am really doin??:(

AL Elks
11-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Illustrator is the best for quality. There's also a link to Inkscape on the website I posted which is a FREE program that works pretty much the same way Illustrator does.

Photoshop is easier and does some fantastic work but most printers prefer a Vector file rather than a Raster file.

xwarriorx
11-13-2007, 09:15 PM
really i dont advise people just going out and getting photoshop or illustrator, its kinda complex and most people woul dbe wasting there money trying to figure it out. but there are alot of books and help guides out there to guide you but you cant just but these programs and figure it out.

AL Elks
11-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Absolutely!

Both have very steep learning curves and many people will give up trying to learn the program.

Inkscape is a better way to go for learning on a vector based program because if you can't pick it up it didn't cost you anything for the program itself.

AL

bosshogg1
11-21-2007, 10:29 PM
check ur pm