PDA

View Full Version : L.S. OK dyno joke

450rJam
10-30-2007, 07:22 AM
I wish someone would have warned me about the clowns running the dyno at little sahara in oklahoma.

went in sat to dyno my 06 hrc with rossier to check jetting and solve my curiosity of what it "really" had

sat morn there was no one around the trailer so I go to the oasis
(I think they call it ls powersports now) they where really busy but they told me it was 50 bucks to run it and adjustments went up from there
so I give it some time and go back but same thing, no one at the trailer (no problem, I was staying till monday/tues or so)
sunday the place was clearing out, took my kids out for some safe play time then get lunch and check out the dyno again
(my oldest daughter offered to pay for the dyno, whooo hoo)

its a little before 3:00pm and we see someone in the trailer
2 guys say they are cleaning and cant do it now(they where cleaning), come back in 2 hours............I come back and no one there(trailer still dirty), ask at the store and get sent to another building to ask for "jay", jay is there and says he dont run the dyno, I needed "mike", I go to store again and ask for "mike" but they tell me he is out testing someones ride and that the dyno closed at 4:30
NICE JOB GUYS, great customer service,
I will tell everyone I meet about your lack of professionalism
and at this point I didnt even want this riff raff touching my atv
I will drive into waynoka for anything and everything from now on
(if you treat customers like this it will open a big door for the next business to succeed)

cbrooks118
10-30-2007, 07:47 AM
I am sorry for your bad experience, i personally hnad never had any bad customer service at LSPS excpet for them being busy with customers, only used the dyno once though. I am goign in a couple of weeks and will report on the dyno as i am goign to have my bike dialed in on the dyno

450rJam
10-30-2007, 09:08 AM
good luck, I dropped about 450 bucks on gear/a set of rear paddle tires and rims/and a pair of boots,

the clothing store and the gas station have always been good to deal with, even the wild lady that ran the private camp sites was cool.
its just the arse bags that operate the dyno seem to play ostridge with their heads and their butts

I will make a run to Iowa for a real dyno

Pipeless416
10-30-2007, 10:05 AM
thanks for the heads up. we are hopefully going to ls this december and i was thinking about running my quad on the dyno just to get the jetting exactly where i want it to be.. now im second guessing it.

Joecool1264
10-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Sandtrax in Tulsa has a great dyno. Lonnie Eubank (1998 pikes peak winner) runs the place. Very sharpe guy. If you do the jetting changes yourself he cuts you a break on the price to.