PDA

View Full Version : DRRx 50 Pricing?

AXE 1
10-29-2007, 11:28 PM
I am considering purchasing a couple of DRRx 50s for my five year old boys. What is everyone paying OTD? I have a price of about $2200 OTD, which I didn't think was bad. I figure I might be able to do a little better on two units.

Thanks!

Out!

bulldogfallon
10-30-2007, 04:36 AM
Liquid Cooled $2,199 MSRP
Air Cooled is $2,099 MSRP

If you have freight or sales tax that would usually be tacked on to this

Plus their is an unlimited rev CDI box charge (some dealers)....

Did you want the Keihin carb and Uni filter? If you did that would be about $115 more.

Price will not always be the best way to make your decision....

Good service from a dependable and knowledgable source is not free and it sure is worth a lot more than someone make on the sale of a 50.

Great choice of a brand for your 50.....Good luck in your search

AXE 1
10-30-2007, 01:19 PM
I guess that price seems about right based upon your MSRP. I think he said he was knocking of what amounted to the tax, title and setup. That is about 11-12% or so. Not too bad.

Right now, since this will be their first quad, I don't plan on the performance mods until they get some experience and if they seem like they are interested in racing.

They will primarily be used for trail rides and the dunes. I hope to be able to get them on the track after some time to get comfortable with the quads.

The dealer I am talking with seems to be a nice guy to work with. I am mainly concerned about warranty work initinally, otherwise me or Grandpa will do most of the work on the machines. At least shy of splitting the case.

Thanks again!

Out!

hotquads1
10-30-2007, 01:35 PM
If the dealer is in your area then you should try to do business with him first , all of the DRR dealers I have met are good guys.
marc