PDA

View Full Version : 88-89 250r complete motor!

toxicd
10-29-2007, 09:28 PM
ok guys what i have is a complete motor off of an 88-89 250r. All i can tell you about the motor is that it ran hard when i pulled it off the bike i bought. I was told by the guy that i bought it from that it had been fully ported(which i believe to be true from the power) and i believe he said it had a yz piston in it. only bad thing is that the cases have been welded in the back near the sprocket but it had no leaks when i was running it for a few days.

the motor comes in running condition with everything you need from carburator to exhaust flange. i am not sure what is in the cases, could have hinson clutch basked, counterbalancer, or not, again i never looked into it. i do know that it shifted fine and ran excellent before i took it off for my 330 motor.

i am looking to get at least $600 plus shipping. if i have no offers by friday i will be putting it on ebay, but i figured i would let you guys have a shot at it first. you can pm me or email me at ToXicPuKeR@aol.com for quicker responses. i am sure you guys are gonna want pics so i will try to get them for you tomorrow, thanks.

toxicd
11-01-2007, 09:06 PM
couple more days left.

toxicd
11-03-2007, 08:49 PM
on ebay, starting bid $200