PDA

View Full Version : white brothers xcr

exrider272
10-29-2007, 08:14 PM
idk ive been looking at a lot of pipes for chrismas latley a and i have decided to go with the white brothers xcr slip-on??? has anyone tryed one of these on there bike??? is there a big power gain?? i herd there not that loud??? i just want to know if there worth the money or not?

FREE RIDIN
10-29-2007, 08:17 PM
don't have any experience w/ those pipes but it seems like hmf is the pipe to go w/ from what most people say. hmf sport series is what i'm planning on getting

gcart2
10-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by FREE RIDIN
don't have any experience w/ those pipes but it seems like hmf is the pipe to go w/ from what most people say. hmf sport series is what i'm planning on getting

you have to help us out here.. what do you do??
race- sparks
sport ride-hmf
trails- idk some cheap quiet brand cuz god knows trails screw everything else up.

exrider272
10-30-2007, 01:00 PM
yeah tell me about it hahah well mostly trails... thats y i was wondering cuz i heard that the XCR was really quiet but idk... and idk if the XCR gives a difference in power?

FREE RIDIN
10-30-2007, 01:30 PM
the xrc is $300, hmf w/ quiet core is roughly $240, thats what i do gcart i look for the best bang for the buck. but i guess if your spending someone elses money what does it matter; right ;)

exrider272
10-30-2007, 03:56 PM
i just wat to try sumthin new because ive had the E series on my old 300 and i liked it alot and i like the looks of these XCR's but i dont get the end caps u can get for em does anyone know??