PDA

View Full Version : '05 Honda 450r Parts and '03 Z parts

QuadRacer33
10-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, I have some left over parts from my 03 Z400 that I parted out awhile back. I also have some parts from my new '05 model trx 450r that I bought in march. All of these prices are pretty good I think, but I may go lower, so you will just have to Pm me an offer. if you are really interested, and want some pics just pm me and I will try and take some pictures for you. Thanks for looking.

For Payment, I would like to receive Money Orders, I do not have Pay pal. Sorry

'05 TRX 450r

Headlight- $60 shipped. Used 2 times Great condition

Stock A arms- $70 shipped. Used for a couple of months has some green rubbing marks from grass on the lower ones. Good condition though.

Stock Hood- $15 shipped. Only on my bike for a couple of rides, then switched to Quad Tech.

Tail light-$30 shipped. Only on the bike for a couple of rides, also.

'03 Z

Seat- $50 shipped.good condition needs a new seat cover, The seat cover went with the K&K graphics and is getting worn off.

Gas Tank-$45 shipped. Good Condition, comes with Gas Cap

Pro design Pro Flow Adapter ring- $30 shipped. Comes with Used Uni Filter, but I would recommend buying a new replacement filter, I was needing to get a new filter.

Carb-$ 15 Shipped. I am selling this carb Cheap because It would make a good parts Carb, I'm not sure how good it works anymore its been sitting in my garage for awhile.

Headlight Assembly- $60 shipped. Comes with the Black holder.

onefast400ex
10-29-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm interested in that carb, pm me your info.

Thanks
Andrew

450r603
10-30-2007, 06:56 AM
I'll take the tail light. What address do I send the money order to?

gtiranger302
10-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer33
Hey guys, I have some left over parts from my 03 Z400 that I parted out awhile back. I also have some parts from my new '05 model trx 450r that I bought in march. All of these prices are pretty good I think, but I may go lower, so you will just have to Pm me an offer. if you are really interested, and want some pics just pm me and I will try and take some pictures for you. Thanks for looking. would you be willing to part with the plug for the taillight?

For Payment, I would like to receive Money Orders, I do not have Pay pal. Sorry

'05 TRX 450r

Headlight- $60 shipped. Used 2 times Great condition

Stock A arms- $70 shipped. Used for a couple of months has some green rubbing marks from grass on the lower ones. Good condition though.

Stock Hood- $15 shipped. Only on my bike for a couple of rides, then switched to Quad Tech.

Tail light-$30 shipped. Only on the bike for a couple of rides, also.

'03 Z

Seat- $50 shipped.good condition needs a new seat cover, The seat cover went with the K&K graphics and is getting worn off.

Gas Tank-$45 shipped. Good Condition, comes with Gas Cap

Pro design Pro Flow Adapter ring- $30 shipped. Comes with Used Uni Filter, but I would recommend buying a new replacement filter, I was needing to get a new filter.

Carb-$ 15 Shipped. I am selling this carb Cheap because It would make a good parts Carb, I'm not sure how good it works anymore its been sitting in my garage for awhile.

Headlight Assembly- $60 shipped. Comes with the Black holder.

QuadRacer33
10-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Nope Sorry, Tail light, I am waiting on the payment. Not willing to part out the plug.

gtiranger302
10-30-2007, 09:52 AM
had to ask,thanks anyway.

QuadRacer33
10-31-2007, 04:34 PM
Bump

nater344
11-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Do you still have the a-arms? If so, please email me a picture at penningtonnathan@yahoo.com. Thanks man.

Nate